Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 5. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 03:01:44 PM
Its because you invested in lousy projects, dont get scammed by the WP of ICO, do your research before investing. Too many $hit projects out there they dont need millions to launch their projects but they still priced their tokens super high which will definitely fall below ICO price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 12, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
Let's say this year has not been a good year for cryptos in general and hence it is affecting everything activities in cryptos space, i think we all need to have some faith and be patience for the market to recover again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 02:43:24 PM
It is clear that this year is bad, and it is bad not only for ICO but also for all cryptocurrencies. Prices have fallen several times and now the market is clearly stagnant.
November 12, 2018, 02:42:43 PM
Recently, it was not profitable to buy coins at the ico stage. But if everyone waits for the coin to leave for the stock exchange and then only to buy, then there will be nothing to buy. Projects that do not collect the right amount of funds at the stage of sale do not go to the stock exchanges at all.
November 12, 2018, 02:42:29 PM
It is a fact that in 2018 most of the ICO are unprofitable but investing in a legitimate and trusted ICO will really make us gain a double gain. we must invest too cautiously because too many projects look good changed in fraudulent projects. I also experience that, some coins promise the first time the coin gets into the trading site will be the price of ico.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 12, 2018, 02:40:03 PM
Well i am also 100% sure that the ICO last year is really better than the ico now, i remember that there are so many ico that became very successful last year but this year there are also successful but they are not reaching there hardcap anymore.

This year is completely different for ICO than 2017. A lot of ICO has a problem with softcap gathering. This effect is influenced by falling currency prices and an increasing number of revealed scams. This causes investors to become more cautious and look more closely at the projects they want to invest in.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
November 12, 2018, 02:36:20 PM
This year 2018 was not a nice year for the ICOs. The market was always down and many participants were disappointed and left cryptocurrencies. After a long time ago it is still bearish season.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 02:27:13 PM
Well i am also 100% sure that the ICO last year is really better than the ico now, i remember that there are so many ico that became very successful last year but this year there are also successful but they are not reaching there hardcap anymore.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
we have to invest in those ICO which have a high potential in the future the product of them also contain some value if the product is better then the price of it will go higher. If you will invest in high potential coins and ICO then you will get a good profit.
November 12, 2018, 02:22:55 PM
I think that the best alternatives to bitcoins are ARDOR (ARDR) - A virtual ecosystem developed on a blockbuster, offering users convenient ways to scale the network. In fact, this is the second generation of Nxt, but more perfect: ARDOR provides the ability to create your own child chains within the system. Through this platform, any company can create their own coins and receive a commission for their transfer. And transactions within the network are almost instantaneous: it usually takes 60 seconds, or even less.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 02:17:58 PM
That is one of the options that many people use, but we also have to take into account that many ICOs offer bonuses for early adopters so you have to contrast the profit and loss you can generate for that late investment, as the goal here is always to try to maximize the ratio profit/investment
investing in ico at the start of the sale I don't think it's a good choice even though the bonus is bigger but I'm not sure the ico will succeed in the market. need more analysis to be able to see the ico is indeed good and you can only invest in the beginning with a large bonus that you will receive.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 02:15:08 PM
ICO will be dead until ETH can get back to 600-800 range. before that- forget about it and wait until greedy projects start to lower their hardcaps to something "startup" reasonable
I also hope that the market for ICO projects is changing at this time and some projects will really understand that they are putting too high amounts for the creation and development of the project. But I do not think that everything depends only on the price of ETH, I believe that everything depends on when the market recovers and the overall market situation improves.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
That is one of the options that many people use, but we also have to take into account that many ICOs offer bonuses for early adopters so you have to contrast the profit and loss you can generate for that late investment, as the goal here is always to try to maximize the ratio profit/investment
Activity: 67
November 12, 2018, 02:05:07 PM
ICO will be dead until ETH can get back to 600-800 range. before that- forget about it and wait until greedy projects start to lower their hardcaps to something "startup" reasonable
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 12, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
The market now is too bearish as compared to what we had in 2017. Also 2017 was the year for ICOs a lot of investors lost their money to ICOs and they lost interest investing.
November 12, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
I think people are more conscious of 2018 ICO. The 2017 Where bought out zeal of making money quickly. Scam in 2018 were more exposed before sales starts.
November 12, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
Most coin falls when listed and you won't know if it will recover same as coins that doesn't fall because you won't know either if it's going to fall after listed that's why there's Bonuses so you can support the project and make it better coin
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
We share the same opinion, investors are more investing into exchange now, because they knew the price will dip the moment bounty hunters dump their token, sometimes it's much lower than the ICO price, but of course this is not the general rule, there's still a lot of profitable ico in the market today.
November 12, 2018, 01:32:29 PM
In any case, would we be able to truly investigate the market here discussing ico. Ico is starting coin offer and that implies it is another prologue to the crypto advertise. Accordingly, the market (crypto showcase) can't be investigated close by the ico coin which will be truant right now of examination since it was yet to go to the market. With this little examination, we can see that dissecting another coin with crypto showcase won't generally apply dissimilar to fx that you talked about. Each cash in Fx exchange can be dissected in light of the fact that they are constantly present and exchanged, the history can be taken a gander at for examination.
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 01:28:36 PM
this is good and right advice, since it really helps to save your money and more reasonably invest Wink
Pages:
Jump to: