Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 6. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
Well, just "valuable" advice for those whom for some reason you are called investors.) Investors are those who invested in the project during the ICO and not after its completion, when the tokens have already entered the exchange. If everyone will "invest" on your principle, the projects will not collect even soft cap and you simply have nothing to buy.

Why you copy everyone post?
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
I think that the best alternatives to bitcoins are ARDOR (ARDR) - A virtual ecosystem developed on a blockbuster, offering users convenient ways to scale the network. In fact, this is the second generation of Nxt, but more perfect: ARDOR provides the ability to create your own child chains within the system. Through this platform, any company can create their own coins and receive a commission for their transfer. And transactions within the network are almost instantaneous: it usually takes 60 seconds, or even less.
November 12, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
I totally agree with you. You’re correct that the ICO tokens will have a big dip months after the launched in the market. Many bounty hunters are trading their tokens right after the launched of the project not knowing that if they hold their tokens a few more months the value of their tokens will go up compared the price after the launched. If they will do that many Good project will be available in the market and many tokens value will go high. I hope the bounty hunters will understand I how the trading and selling of tokens will go.
November 12, 2018, 01:23:39 PM
yeah obv, but projects like Sonder ICO are still profitable
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 12, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
In 2017, there was a peak in the popularity of PPI, a huge number of investors invested their money in projects, the market grew in giant strides, which provoked the purchase of all possible coins and their further increase in price. In 2018, the money ran out, began manipulation, fear and panic after the euphoria. All is natural.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
Compared to 2017, the Altcoins in 2018 have fallen sharply and the heat and the attractiveness of investors are not big anymore. This is also very noticeable. So Bitcoin goes down too much and it makes crypto market not as vigorous before.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
You are absolutely right, rules of this game has been changed and it is more beneficial to purchase projects after listing on exchanges.
Too much ICOs we have , so you have to find hidden gems and don't waste your time on shitty projects

Your right about it but it's good to investigate that kind of ICO that will you join because the more ICO we have know they are big chance in fake or scam ICO that you will join to them if you not investigate on the ICO you will join.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 11, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

You are waiting for the ICO listed on the trading floor before buying, It is an unacceptable selfishness. When the ICO releases, they always want when it is listed on the exchange, it will be multiplied by 5, multiplied by 10 times the ICO value. In the current market is going down so the new ICO is divided so many times.
If anyone same you, ICO projects will be killed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 09:30:36 PM
2017 is good year for cryptocurrency market because most token and coin rising the price and thats affecting on ICOs. Most ICOs in 2017 are success reach their target different with 2018. But i am optimistic, 2019 will be a good year for crypto
November 11, 2018, 09:07:34 PM
There is a big difference in the ICO of 2017, in the ICO of 2018. Last year it was a great experience for me, when I first joined in the bounty. I earn big amount of money and later on I put in an investment in ICO. But this year 2018 is not good because my investment is now 50% down and I do not know when it will recover.
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 08:57:03 PM
then holding is strongly advised because the more developments made by the project itself the coin price will be more expensive
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
November 11, 2018, 08:53:16 PM
ICOs in 2017 seemed to faced less less challenges because the issue of scam and fake projects weren't on the peak as compared to this year, 2018. Lot of attention drew to cryptocurrency because of the bull market on December, 2017 and January, 2018 that thrilled the entire world. Fraudsters and scammers set in the scene to loot from investors by creating fake projects. Governments also set to ban lot of crypto activities because they fear the power it was giving to the people.
All these negative factors pushed away investors and potential investors because they feared to lose their investments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 08:51:34 PM
Unfortunately, this is so. If earlier 5 out of 10 projects gave a good profit, now it’s good if 1 out of 10 projects has a price higher than ico, not to mention some crazy profit. But everything is cyclical and soon everything will go uphill again, it has always been like that)
November 11, 2018, 08:51:26 PM
It is a fact that in 2018 most of the ICO are unprofitable but investing in a legitimate and trusted ICO will really make us gain a double gain. we must invest too cautiously because too many projects look good changed in fraudulent projects. I also experience that, some coins promise the first time the coin gets into the trading site will be the price of ico.
Activity: 10
November 11, 2018, 08:50:28 PM
Well, just "valuable" advice for those whom for some reason you are called investors.) Investors are those who invested in the project during the ICO and not after its completion, when the tokens have already entered the exchange. If everyone will "invest" on your principle, the projects will not collect even soft cap and you simply have nothing to buy.
November 11, 2018, 08:46:36 PM
November 11, 2018, 08:34:18 PM
then holding is strongly advised because the more developments made by the project itself the coin price will be more expensive
November 11, 2018, 08:22:59 PM
November 11, 2018, 08:16:37 PM
It is a fact that in 2018 most of the ICO are unprofitable but investing in a legitimate and trusted ICO will really make us gain a double gain. we must invest too cautiously because too many projects look good changed in fraudulent projects. I also experience that, some coins promise the first time the coin gets into the trading site will be the price of ico.
November 11, 2018, 08:13:35 PM
It is quite normal to expect the ICO tokens to have a dip in price during the first few months of their launch. It is because of the bounty participants that the price fall because there are many people who work in bointy programs to promote the ICOs and then when the tokens/coins are launched in the exchanges, the people dump it to get BTC in return for it. This is how the cycle had been working until today.
Pages:
Jump to: