Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 23. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Who will do your KYC ? I hope its a reputable company,because it can be annoying if not done properly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Do you plan any airdrops in the future?

There was already telegram airdrop,but maybe there will be more in the future,since you missed this one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Do you plan any airdrops in the future?
Activity: 266
Apart from blockchain technology, what are the benefits of this platform in view of the standard mobile application we use today to pay for bills (a.k.a mbanking)?

The benefits of standard mobile application are as following : User friendly consolidated view, Inclusion of unbanked, Management of different utility accounts, Change and Optimize consumption, Top up and Payment, Smart Notifications

You plan to release Android or iOS application  first?

It really depends on the region they are targeting first. iOS is huge in NA, but Android is more popular everywhere else. Plus there's always a question od accessibility. I would think that Android is the way to go.

Given that they have announced Asia and Africa as the countries in witch they will launch app first, I assume that it will be an Android app.

And it's better they chose one and not both so they don't stretch themselves to thin.

Of course, for the beginning it is better to focus on one platform, when the project is expanded it will be much easier to develop another one.
Activity: 28
Hello, in which countries this application will be available at the start? Thanks

We are starting with Asia and Africa first as we see a bigger opportunity to provide such a service and to serve the unbanked. However, we will roll our worldwide very quickly as we go.
Apart from blockchain technology, what are the benefits of this platform in view of the standard mobile application we use today to pay for bills (a.k.a mbanking)?

The benefits of standard mobile application are as following : User friendly consolidated view, Inclusion of unbanked, Management of different utility accounts, Change and Optimize consumption, Top up and Payment, Smart Notifications

It really depends on the region they are targeting first. iOS is huge in NA, but Android is more popular everywhere else. Plus there's always a question od accessibility. I would think that Android is the way to go.

Given that they have announced Asia and Africa as the countries in witch they will launch app first, I assume that it will be an Android app.

And it's better they chose one and not both so they don't stretch themselves to thin.

Activity: 70
Is there any specific region where you plan to start offering your services,or you are going worldwide from the start?

We are starting with Asia and Africa first as we see a bigger opportunity to provide such a service and to serve the unbanked. However, we will roll our worldwide very quickly as we go.

Asia is a huge market, so this is a smart business decision for the beginning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
"Like telecom utilities, electricity companies sign agreements amongst similar providers to share revenues generated from shared infrastructure and networks. These business- to-business
transactions are expected to reach $ 1.87 Trillion by 2023. Treon aims is to reach an increasing share for digitizing electricity interoperability agreements through its blockchain
smart contracts with forecast of reaching $2.8 Billion of transactions over Treon platform by 2023."

These are some really nice future predictions - but what are some of the obstacles you expect to face here?
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the pre sale?

Pre-sale minimum investment amount is 0.1 ETH

Thank you for the answer,and minimum set is reasonable,so many people will be able to join the sale,and its always good thing.

I agree, the price is reasonable, a lot of projects take 0.1 ETH as the minimum, we can already look at it as standard value  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I like your project, I think with proper implementation it will be in demand. Did not quite understand how the profit will be formed? Thanks for the answer.
Merit: 5

Activity: 182

Activity: 129
Do you have bounty campaign goin on, and can newbie join too?

Yes, You can join bounty campaign via https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicotxo-treon-15-million-tokens-bounty-for-users-3407371

Do you accept newbie rank members for bounty campaign?
There is still about 10 days left until the ICO started.
Before that time comes, do you open some Pre-ICO for this coins?
If there is, where could I get that infos.

The pre-sale is planned to take place between 21st of May 2018 to 17th of June 2018. The ICO is going to take place between 18th of June 2018 to 17th of July 2018. Tokens are expected to be distributed within 2-4 weeks after the ICO ends.
you will have more information on https://www.treon.io/
Pages:
Jump to: