Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 27. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Do you have bounty campaign goin on, and can newbie join too?
Yes we have a live Bounty campaign you can join at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicotxo-treon-15-million-tokens-bounty-for-users-3407371

Good that you included the JR Members in the sig campaign. Some projects do not.
Activity: 28
Hello, in which countries this application will be available at the start? Thanks

I second this question - where do you plan to start using the app first? what is the target audience country?

And which app will you first develop, android or iOS?

Android would make more sense,as it holds majority of the market.But lest wait and see.

In case Treon plans to start on NA market,iOS app is probably way to go.For any other region,Android is the best.

Almost all projects plan to start in the NA market I think this one will too.

In that case iOS is obviously the primary target for devolepers.
Hello, in which countries this application will be available at the start? Thanks

I second this question - where do you plan to start using the app first? what is the target audience country?

Android would make more sense,as it holds majority of the market.But lest wait and see.

In case Treon plans to start on NA market,iOS app is probably way to go.For any other region,Android is the best.

I read that you plan to start with telecommunication companies for start.You already started negotiations with them?
Yes we have been in active discussions for some time with a number of them.

A very good business decision, the market for telecommunication companies is huge
Yes it is.

Well, that's a sector that won't go out of business any time soon. Does anybody know if any telecommunication companies deal with crypto?
Not yet
There is still about 10 days left until the ICO started.
Before that time comes, do you open some Pre-ICO for this coins?
If there is, where could I get that infos.

What is actually a pre-ICO? Is it like a pre-sale or something?

Yes, it's like a Pre-sale where you will get an advantage of bonus token up to 30% and treon pre-ICO will start on 21st May 2018, keep in touch with our facebook, twitter and reddit page and as we are going to announce a big surprise on 16th or  17th may 2018
This is a project that we have been working on for quite some time to bring a differentiated service to customers around the world.
I read that you plan to start with telecommunication companies for start.You already started negotiations with them?

A very good business decision, the market for telecommunication companies is huge

Well, that's a sector that won't go out of business any time soon. Does anybody know if any telecommunication companies deal with crypto?
Activity: 156

Activity: 252

Activity: 90

Activity: 182
Activity: 219

Activity: 112
How big is your team,and where is your headquarters?
Activity: 230

Activity: 70

I guess when some legal regulations are solved, I assume that it will be in the countries with the good payment power

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Activity: 264
It's very nice when you provide full information in a effective way to eveyone.  Surely that I will keep an eyes on this one.  Goodluck

These things must be transparent, clearly displayed and accessible to all future investors and users.

Serious investors demand transparency, and if a project is lacking it, it might reach its goal.

Understandably, it is difficult for anyone to invest in any project that is not transparent.
There is still about 10 days left until the ICO started.
Before that time comes, do you open some Pre-ICO for this coins?
If there is, where could I get that infos.

What is actually a pre-ICO? Is it like a pre-sale or something?

Yes, it's like a Pre-sale where you will get an advantage of bonus token up to 30% and treon pre-ICO will start on 21st May 2018, keep in touch with our facebook, twitter and reddit page and as we are going to announce a big surprise on 16th or  17th may 2018
Activity: 224
It's very nice when you provide full information in a effective way to eveyone.  Surely that I will keep an eyes on this one.  Goodluck

These things must be transparent, clearly displayed and accessible to all future investors and users.

Serious investors demand transparency, and if a project is lacking it, it might reach its goal.
Activity: 143

Pages:
Jump to: