Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 29. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
I see in The Market Opportunity that " 3.8 billions of all global mobile users are unbanked and Treon aims to bridge the digital divide for the unbanked ". So how to bridge it?
I know it will be easier because it is paid with TXO but how mobile users can buy TXO, there are special facilities that make it easy?
If the way to buy TXO is same as buying another token in exchanges, I think it's still difficult for the unbanked

Does this mean that the platform is only intended for those who do not already have a bnaking mobile application on their mobile phone Huh
Activity: 266
What most important things about this project is, this will simplified the struggle in utility bill payment menthod.
Since the old way doesn't feel so nice to do, just as everyone has said before.

What do you exactly mean by this, some crypto based project or the old school way of paying the utility bills ? Grin
Activity: 252
Is there any specific region where you plan to start offering your services,or you are going worldwide from the start?

I assume that they will start in several countries, it would be hard to expect this to be applied all over the world given that numerous obstacles at the beginning, but I may be mistaken Smiley
Activity: 264
Those are agreeable things that already mentioned before, paying an utility bills is annoying, especially if the date or the place where we should pay it is in separate location. That is time consuming.
The answer of those things is this project.

Absolutely, time is the most valuable coin, a platform that can save us some time is certainly worth the attention.
Activity: 19
excellent Bounty scheme
Activity: 224
Treon – The First Tokenized Universal Utility Payment Platform Based on The Blockchain is Set to Launch The ICO Pre-Sale on May 21st:
https://bitcoingarden.org/treon-the-first-tokenized-universal-utility-payment-platform-based-on-the-blockchain/

Blockchain Technology and the use of cryptocurrency have made their way into almost every facet of day-to-day life. It was only a matter of time before blockchain technology would be tapped for use in the payment of utility bills. The time has come, and ‘Treon’ is going to introduce a tokenized utility payment platform to the world and its much anticipated ICO Pre-Sale is scheduled for May 21st, 2018. ‘Treon’ is actually creating a new paradigm in the way consumers worldwide will be able to pay for utilities such as telecom, energy and water.

‘Treon’ takes the form of a user-friendly mobile app and digital wallet that enable consumers to settle their utility bills through one consolidated dashboard using Treon’s TXO tokens. This disruptive technology will make everybody’s life hassle-free, eradicate the need to make costly trips to utility companies or queuing in long lines and avoid all the processing fees when settling utility bills through a bank account. The ‘Treon’ token is a definite solution for the unbanked that constitutes a considerable percentage of 76% of the total number of mobile users globally. From now on, they will join the rest of society and have access to the same digital system to pay their utility bills....

Spreading the word! And it's a great short informative article for us who are new to the project.
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Treon – The First Tokenized Universal Utility Payment Platform Based on The Blockchain is Set to Launch The ICO Pre-Sale on May 21st:
https://bitcoingarden.org/treon-the-first-tokenized-universal-utility-payment-platform-based-on-the-blockchain/

Blockchain Technology and the use of cryptocurrency have made their way into almost every facet of day-to-day life. It was only a matter of time before blockchain technology would be tapped for use in the payment of utility bills. The time has come, and ‘Treon’ is going to introduce a tokenized utility payment platform to the world and its much anticipated ICO Pre-Sale is scheduled for May 21st, 2018. ‘Treon’ is actually creating a new paradigm in the way consumers worldwide will be able to pay for utilities such as telecom, energy and water.

‘Treon’ takes the form of a user-friendly mobile app and digital wallet that enable consumers to settle their utility bills through one consolidated dashboard using Treon’s TXO tokens. This disruptive technology will make everybody’s life hassle-free, eradicate the need to make costly trips to utility companies or queuing in long lines and avoid all the processing fees when settling utility bills through a bank account. The ‘Treon’ token is a definite solution for the unbanked that constitutes a considerable percentage of 76% of the total number of mobile users globally. From now on, they will join the rest of society and have access to the same digital system to pay their utility bills....

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Just found out about this project, and it's still in the beginning. I'll definitely follow!
Activity: 182
I see in The Market Opportunity that " 3.8 billions of all global mobile users are unbanked and Treon aims to bridge the digital divide for the unbanked ". So how to bridge it?
I know it will be easier because it is paid with TXO but how mobile users can buy TXO, there are special facilities that make it easy?
If the way to buy TXO is same as buying another token in exchanges, I think it's still difficult for the unbanked

Thats a good question,how will unbanked buy TXO tokens?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
What most important things about this project is, this will simplified the struggle in utility bill payment menthod.
Since the old way doesn't feel so nice to do, just as everyone has said before.
Activity: 210
Is there any specific region where you plan to start offering your services,or you are going worldwide from the start?
Activity: 616
Those are agreeable things that already mentioned before, paying an utility bills is annoying, especially if the date or the place where we should pay it is in separate location. That is time consuming.
The answer of those things is this project.
Activity: 219
I joined your telegram airdrop,when  you plan to distribute those tokens?
Activity: 182
Interesting project you have there ,finally something that i will actually use.

What is the price of 1 OIO during sale,is it pegged to any crypto currency?
Activity: 230
What are the advantages if we pay with a TXO token compared to, for example, in ETH or BTC?

Does the user have to pay any fee when using platform?
Activity: 143
I hope you success with your project. I hope that many people are interested
You have my support.

Yes,there is a lot of interest for this,thier Telegram i group is quite big too,and they just started few weeks ago.Here is the link https://t.me/TreonOfficial

Thanks for sharing. It looks very interesting, good luck with the project!
Activity: 728
Treon project does look promising, It could manage any kind of Utility payment in a single place.
Other than that it also provide a security on the balance and every transaction that were made here.

Yes,it could ease every day stuff like paying bills,and thats exactly what we need from blockchain based projects,to help us with everyday stuff,
Indeed, paying a monthly bill sometimes taking to much of our mind to remember the date of it, since lot's of them has different expired dates and we should pay it in many different location.
Pages:
Jump to: