Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 26. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Do you have any signed partnerships with utility companies?
Activity: 196
What will happen to the tokens if the crowdsale does not reach its goal?

You mean if the project decides to stop? They will probably burn the tokens.
Activity: 264
What will happen to the tokens if the crowdsale does not reach its goal?
Activity: 28

Promotion is very important, especially in the ICO stage.

yes, of course, promotion is very important but competent advice on the project is also necessary (for example to explain technical aspects or more detailed business plan) - people should know in what exactly they're investing

I think some live AMA would be good idea,with core team member,either CEO or CTO,so people can get all info needed.

I see some projects also do a written overview, a transcript of the AMA, or just chose a couple of the best questions and present them with answers on their social platforms. That's also a nice way to include people that could not attend the AMA.

Thank you For your concerns. Probably AMA will be scheduled on 16th or 17th May 2018, you will be updated confirm date via social platforms, we can surely announce confirmation date on Bitcointalk too and stay tuned for more updates.  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

yes, of course, promotion is very important but competent advice on the project is also necessary (for example to explain technical aspects or more detailed business plan) - people should know in what exactly they're investing

I think some live AMA would be good idea,with core team member,either CEO or CTO,so people can get all info needed.

I see some projects also do a written overview, a transcript of the AMA, or just chose a couple of the best questions and present them with answers on their social platforms. That's also a nice way to include people that could not attend the AMA.
Activity: 131

Activity: 266

True, but for that people can often look into the whitepaper or the team can have some tutorials on the site. That is a good way to keep people informed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

Activity: 143

And these projects are somehow connected or?
"Treon Dashboard App and Wallet: A smartphone application that securely and seamlessly manages your TXO tokens and other supported fiat and crypto currencies. The beta version of the app supports TXO, BTC, ETH and USD."

This means that initially you will support fiat, right?

This certainly does not add to the attractiveness of this project, now working with Fiat is not a very competent solution for ICO

But they will work with Fiat,since they will accept USD on their platform.

Maybe that is not a bad option, I do not see why not use Fiat and Crypto.
"Treon Dashboard App and Wallet: A smartphone application that securely and seamlessly manages your TXO tokens and other supported fiat and crypto currencies. The beta version of the app supports TXO, BTC, ETH and USD."

This certainly does not add to the attractiveness of this project, now working with Fiat is not a very competent solution for ICO

Can you please explain why you think so?
Activity: 108

But they will work with Fiat,since they will accept USD on their platform.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
How experienced is your team that is working on the application?

I mean can you share us some previous projects they worked on?
Activity: 129
Do you have bounty campaign goin on, and can newbie join too?
Yes we have a live Bounty campaign you can join at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicotxo-treon-15-million-tokens-bounty-for-users-3407371

Good that you included the JR Members in the sig campaign. Some projects do not.

Thats true,too many elitist bounty campaigns.Hopefully ill reach jr member soon so i can join Treon bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
I read that you plan to start with telecommunication companies for start.You already started negotiations with them?

A very good business decision, the market for telecommunication companies is huge

Well, that's a sector that won't go out of business any time soon. Does anybody know if any telecommunication companies deal with crypto?

I agree, it is a huge and fast growing business, it's a matter of a time when some telecommunication company will switch to crypto.

I know there were some ICOs that tackled this issue, and I read somewhere that Telenor was going in the crypto direction. Maybe someone else has some info on that.

I think that is a thing of the short upcoming future - just a matter of time. Telenor is a huge provider so it is a good sign.
I read that you plan to start with telecommunication companies for start.You already started negotiations with them?

A very good business decision, the market for telecommunication companies is huge

Well, that's a sector that won't go out of business any time soon. Does anybody know if any telecommunication companies deal with crypto?

I agree, it is a huge and fast growing business, it's a matter of a time when some telecommunication company will switch to crypto.

I know there were some ICOs that tackled this issue, and I read somewhere that Telenor was going in the crypto direction. Maybe someone else has some info on that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Activity: 224
Do you have bounty campaign goin on, and can newbie join too?
Yes we have a live Bounty campaign you can join at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicotxo-treon-15-million-tokens-bounty-for-users-3407371

Good that you included the JR Members in the sig campaign. Some projects do not.

I don't get why projects do that? I would think they would want any possible promotion they could get.
Pages:
Jump to: