Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 30. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the pre sale?
Activity: 182
Treon project does look promising, It could manage any kind of Utility payment in a single place.
Other than that it also provide a security on the balance and every transaction that were made here.

Yes,it could ease every day stuff like paying bills,and thats exactly what we need from blockchain based projects,to help us with everyday stuff,
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Treon project does look promising, It could manage any kind of Utility payment in a single place.
Other than that it also provide a security on the balance and every transaction that were made here.
Activity: 129
Do I have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?
Activity: 65
I hope you success with your project. I hope that many people are interested
You have my support.

Yes,there is a lot of interest for this,thier Telegram i group is quite big too,and they just started few weeks ago.Here is the link https://t.me/TreonOfficial
Activity: 252
This seems like a very interesting project,and really useful,as we all know how annoying and is to pay utility bills.Gonna read whitepaper to get some better understanding of the project and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 252
Activity: 54
 I hope you success with your project. I hope that many people are interested
You have my support.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Treon ANN thread is now available in Hindi for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icotxo-treon-brings-crypto-revolution-to-utility-payments-3656605

Please contribute and spread the word about Treon.  Smiley
Activity: 19
I subscribed for Notify . RESERVED FOR UPDATES
Activity: 7
This is a great project and worth to invest.
Activity: 30
Activity: 19
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
The idea of 1 click, thanks to which the routine (where we all lose a lot of time for these simple operations) is solved and time is saved - is excellent! We need more such projects, the world is ready for change, and thanks to such companies as TREO - the changes are for the better!
Activity: 39
Activity: 7
Russian language RESERVED
Activity: 99
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!
Activity: 38
good roject , nice idea and strong white paper !
Activity: 87
The price of token on ICO is 1 ETH = 6000 TXO,  based on this price 250 ETH allocated for whole bounty
Pages:
Jump to: