Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 12. (Read 17261 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:58:38 AM
it seems that it is not possible, because they have their own value and bitcoin will replace with other currencies. But this is not the case because bitcoin is very good and the most popular cryptho currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 08, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
If Bitcoin dies because of some technical reasons or some unfixable bug in the code then i don't think that the altcoins will also die cause they have different working algorithms. But if bitcoin dies due to all the world governments banning bitcoin then I think that the altcoins will die with bitcoin too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 08, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
Today bitcoin has become very popular. It would be surprising that if Bitcoin dies, even if Bitcoin dies, then altcoin will become a bitcoin of the future.
The fact is that there is a lot of news in the media, which indicate that many rich people of the world make a choice in favor of the crypto currency. This indicates the possibility of injecting huge amounts of money into the crypto currency, and it is equally important that the crypto currency market should definitely go up. But as things will be with Bitcoin, it is impossible to forecast, because the market has a very huge offer, incompatible with demand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
Today bitcoin has become very popular. It would be surprising that if Bitcoin dies, even if Bitcoin dies, then altcoin will become a bitcoin of the future.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
As far as i know bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency. I think every digital coins wont survive if bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin is the face of digital currency market. The only way for other coins to survive is to pull off what bitcoin has done. But as far as i imagine these coins depends on bitcoin. Lets just wait for future to tell wether these coins will survive. Lets all hope that digital coins will keep growing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
To ensure that bitcoin has disappeared or depreciated, several conditions are necessary at the same time.
Option one: someone (one or one group) must buy out all the bitcoins in the market and in untouched wallets. This is unlikely in the near future, at least 5 years.
Option two: crypto-currencies are banned in all developed countries simultaneously. It's probably, but not at the same time.
And the last option: there is a new coin with blockchain, devoid of all the shortcomings of current technologies. And the cost of implementation, maintenance and operation of this coin should be extremely low. The algorithm of consensus of this hypothetical rival bitcoin should be innovative and cheap. Security is superior to all existing and even higher capabilities of quantum computers.
This option is the most likely, but not in the near future. Since we have not even reached the full implementation and implementation of blockchain in existing areas of the economy.
Activity: 279
April 08, 2018, 11:03:47 AM
Obviously, if bitcoin dies, we will lose absolutely all cryptocurrency.I think that you should not even think about it because death of bitcoin is impossible
Activity: 318
April 08, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
Most likely, if bitcoin dies, then absolutely the entire cryptocurrency market will die and nothing good will come of this I mean our poverty
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
I think we should first determine why the BTC will die. It is clear that the BTC is at the vanguard of all cryptocurrencies. However, if a BTC death happens because it lost it customer appeal then I don't think all other cryptos will die. Instead, a new one will assume the position of the BTC. However, if the BTC death is a general cryptocurrency thing, then it will affect all other cryptos and will lead to the death of the rest. I hope this helps.
Activity: 110
April 08, 2018, 10:24:02 AM
Yes if bitcoin dies the altcoin will die indeed the concept of cryptocurrency will die. Because bitcoin is the trend setter it gave people a lot if it will be no more than there will be no crypto currency and no one will invest the new coin all have believe in it and this believe will make it live. Lips sealed
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 08, 2018, 10:19:43 AM
It is obvious that all altcoins will die, since almost all of them are traded in pair with bitcoin, on which everything depends
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 08, 2018, 10:11:28 AM
if the bitcoin dies because of intervention of the state, then after him altcoins will die because they are tied to bitcoin. if there is no intervention, and at the same time the cryptocurrency will fall into oblivion, then the bitcoin will become the last coin to die.
Definitely yes, all altcoins now is will surely die if the best main cryptocurrency bitcoin will die, why? Because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and a lot of people is investing there money with bitcoin and when they know that the best cryptocurrency is die,  there  will be very dissapointed and they will not now invest there money on other altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
April 08, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley
If BTC dies there will be another project to replace it, but for this to happen will need many years later. Now I just focus on making money from the market
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 10:02:05 AM
I do not think bitcoin will die ,bitcoin will stronger day by day ,but if bitcoin day ,i think other altcoin will replace bitcoin ,take eth example .
Activity: 420
April 08, 2018, 10:00:23 AM
if the bitcoin dies because of intervention of the state, then after him altcoins will die because they are tied to bitcoin. if there is no intervention, and at the same time the cryptocurrency will fall into oblivion, then the bitcoin will become the last coin to die.
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 09:59:24 AM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, if Bitcoin die today many other coins die along regardless of what cause the death. aside from bitcoin, Ethereum may take over because people are now familiar with it.
Activity: 322
April 08, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
Bitcoin is the vehicle that drives the blockchain. Except the blockchain technology is jettisoned, bitcoin will not die. The price of bitcoin now is as a result of speculative buyers. However, most of the altcoins coming up now are developed for a particular ecosystem. Such coins are driving by smart contract on ethereum blockchain. They have a potential different from bitcoin. Depending on the acceptance and usefulness of such ecosystem, it may survive without bitcoin.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
April 08, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
the first questioned is the cause of the bitcoin can die. if his death resulted from a total ban, then altcoin no chance to rise. but if the bitcoin dies because no one is interested, it could be that altcoin will replace the bitcoin position.
Activity: 476
April 08, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
If we're still in the current scenario where everything is matched up against bitcoin then I can't see how everything else will survive if btc goes down.
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
Well, if the whole world and government will ban the transaction of bitcoin maybe it could die. If bitcoin may die, can also mean altcoins will vanish too. Otherwise nothing can replace bitcoin because this is altcoins where from. No bitcoin, No altcoins!
Pages:
Jump to: