Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 15. (Read 17262 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 08:02:11 AM
Each coin which is real project is unique and has its specific objectives. Of course if Bitcoin dies, that I think is impossible now, it will be a huge stress and enormous market decrease, but anyway cryptocurrencies will perform in the market.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 08:00:09 AM
I think not, because the entire market of crypto-currency is not only bitcoin, and if it die (although it is unlikely), then the replacement will come ETH  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 07:57:48 AM
Never this will happen now such a wide spread that there will not be a death and that and that potmou that they took root on the Internet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
April 06, 2018, 07:53:40 AM
Depends on how good a project this token is, but most when the price of the BTC falls then it is very low and the price of other tokens some fall directly to 0
As of now altcoins is still depending  on bitcoins except etherium who started to build the name and being recognized in the market, but the rest of the altcoins still depending bitcoin. That is why I would say most of the altcoins today will die if bitcoins die.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
I think Bitcoin will never die. But I think that the altcoins continue in a scenario where bitcoin died. Yes, the altcoins may lose 80-90% of the value, but they will be on the market. I think crypto money will always be there anymore
Activity: 308
April 06, 2018, 07:48:06 AM
 The only thing that can be broken is that it will not be possible to sell your altcoyin for bitcoin only for currency and all.
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 07:43:22 AM
Depends on how good a project this token is, but most when the price of the BTC falls then it is very low and the price of other tokens some fall directly to 0
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 07:41:58 AM
There is so much money in bitcoin I don't think it will ever die. But if it does it will take all alts and the whole crypto space down with it.
Activity: 252
April 06, 2018, 07:40:30 AM
Well, in general, if you judge so that each currency has its fans, then the altcoyin was bought and will buy if even bitcoin disappears.
Activity: 115
April 06, 2018, 07:38:30 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley
Actually i dont believe that bitcoin will die because as of now,theres is a pump in price value in cryptomarket,and disame also the altcoins  because all coins now turn to green in the market.thats why this statement is over exagerrating because even in a single moment,i dont believe that bitcoins will die in digital system.
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 07:30:45 AM
It seems to me that everything is interconnected potmou that bitcoin originally led the entire industry and when it loses its value, then its secondary friends will also descend and then be lost.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
April 06, 2018, 06:28:22 AM
I think if any bad thing happened to bitcoin it will affect every other coin in the market because bitcoin is the foundation of all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the face of Cryptos and any thing that is capable of bringing bitcoin down will also sink other coin to the ground with no time and that will not happened soon because bitcoin will survive for a long time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley

I think aitcoin dies
Activity: 224
April 06, 2018, 05:31:07 AM
Well, as you say, if the death altcoin die. BTC is the market leader in coin pricing in Crypto, as BTC prices fall on all other coin and vice versa. So once the BTC dies the other altcoin will not be able to survive.
Activity: 92
April 06, 2018, 05:29:23 AM
I think that a new altcoin will surely rise if bitcoin falls. If market conditions are still a lot of interest cryptocurrency then a altcoin will survive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 05:27:51 AM
I am not familiar what an altcoin is, where altcoin is used, and how altcoin was used. But in my own opinion, bitcoin will not die when altcoin dies because bitcoin has it's own value. Bitcoin doesn't depends on other coin to rise it's value
Altcoins are the other cyprtocurrencies which were created when the bitcoin and blockchain was a huge success people converted to bitcoins and it was the trend of the century.i think that other altcoins will suffer massively if somehow bitcoin dies which is not technically possible because all the digital currencies are inter related to each other and currently bitcoin is their leading them so its death means the death of all digital currencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
If Bitcoin die will be any other coin will change it, there are alot potential coins that has more benefits than Bitcoin. So although Bitcoin die altcoins still life , only make effect with the price. The cryptocurrency community is big so its never die at all.
Activity: 147
April 06, 2018, 04:47:02 AM
For me, I personally think that it would become hard for bitcoin to die completely, but we don't know what will happen in the future. And I think Bitcoin and Altcoin do not have any such connection. Altcoins value is not depend on Bitcoin value, it's depend on its project is good or not. But as bitcoin is the fuindamental currency therefore it will have great effect on altcoin.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 04:45:19 AM
Im interested to know how all market would behave after for example bitcoin would die, im still strong proponent of regulating the market somehow different, because this is not normal that it is all dependant of such a voilatile crypto like bitcoin
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 04:42:17 AM
well, if it really going to happen i don't think that altcoin will die also, if bitcoin die, new coin will replace it. But im sure this is not gonna happen , bitcoin will not die because of high demand on it
Pages:
Jump to: