Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 2. (Read 17288 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:24:32 PM
as a new person with bitcoin I will not think negative about bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin taka will die, so it's my prayer so I can feel the income from bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 11:07:17 PM
Theres no reason that bitcoin will die. but we all know sooner or later maybe the price of bitcoin will go down but in short time it will go up again in the market and for me i think altcoin will not be affected if bitcoin is having an issue on the market because they have their own strategy and unique projects to protect their good status in the market.
Activity: 81
April 18, 2018, 01:57:03 PM
Hardly possible because now is already a lot of another crypto with a good currency so why should they die?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 18, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
I think bitcoin is the parent of cryptocurrency, so bitcoin will not die before the altcoin disappeared.
but we hope crypto will continue to grow and not extinction.
Activity: 546
April 18, 2018, 10:30:48 AM
it is not true that bitcoin dies because bitcoin is the king of all the coins and have a great position in market and have a high rated value in market and give a good profit to there users from this work.
Activity: 211
April 18, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
Understand here can not be otherwise, because everything is equal to bitcoins and it puts a price on the rook, if it goes down, everything goes down!

as we already know that the Foundation of the bitcoin stem or reference for another coin, so the ups and downs of bitcoin will give an impact for another coin, but I think the bitcoin will not die or disappear during there is still at least one person who do activities with bitcoin.
Activity: 163
April 18, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
Understand here can not be otherwise, because everything is equal to bitcoins and it puts a price on the rook, if it goes down, everything goes down!
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 10:05:42 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley
Yes i agree,that the Bitcoin is the most popular crypto and we know that bitcoin is one of the top higher prices,so if bitcoin will die then what gonna happen to altcoin? We should know about it and what about the opinion of others? What can you say about this ?
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 09:58:56 AM
I do not think so.
Yes, currently Bitcoin is the main coin in the market and it is a leader of all crypto.
But i am not sure that such senario will be the same for a long time.
New technologies come, and once some altcoins will take a lead and bitcoin will not be such valuable anymore and will not be possible to influence the market somehow.
Activity: 90
April 18, 2018, 09:52:34 AM
Bitcoin and altcoins are connected to each other. We trade altcoins to bitcoin for us to gain profit. I think if bitcoin dies, altcoin will die as well. If there is another coin which will replace bitcoin i think altcoin will survive. But i don't think that there is a coin that can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
April 18, 2018, 09:42:33 AM
If bitcoin will die suddenly it will cause long period of falling all cryptomarket. Altcoins can be alive if the will force out bitcoin step by step. Quick shock is dangerous for cryptomarket
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 18, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
May be not, but the death of it will affect other coins rate dramatically. So god saves bitcoin!

Activity: 42
April 18, 2018, 09:07:48 AM
i don't think cryptocurrency will be the same as today if bitcoin dies. all altcoins are being traded to bitcoin. i don't crypto will survive if bitcoin dies, it is the heart of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 05:53:45 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins

Falling Bitcoin is a sign for all of us that the market is going down. This is a rule. I don't believe in Bitcoin death. On the contrary Bitcoin will be first cryptocurrency with a stable price. That's very important.
Activity: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:38:50 AM
Bitcoin centers are developing all cryptocurrency. If there is no bitcoin then it will be hard to imagine the other coins
Activity: 158
April 18, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
All depends on the market and the demand. If when bitcoin dies but altcoin enthusiasts much then altcoin will not follow bitcoin because even now bitcoin is only used as a benchmark to determine the price of altcoin. Even so, I'm sure bitcoin will not die as more and more new users and it means that bitcoin enthusiasts are getting more and more.
Activity: 109
April 18, 2018, 01:31:57 AM
I think the last crypto to die is Bitcoin,, though its the oldest I think nothing can beat bitcoin because of its popularity.. most altcoin holders or Eth holders trade their coins to bitcoin..because they believe in the potenial of bitcoin rather than their own coin..
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 18, 2018, 01:21:04 AM
Bitcoin would never die, it will keep exist even the remaining coins to mine are running low. But it can be replaced by any other coins who more popular and better in technology and also platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 18, 2018, 01:14:10 AM
Dominance of bitcoin is getting lower so when in reaches a very low situation and if it dies or loose it volume, then nothing will be effected.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
April 18, 2018, 01:12:44 AM
If bitcoin price will be dump and it will disappeared, i think that cryptocurrency will not die also because as we can see that not only bitcoin has a massive price. If this thing will happen, other coin will replace to bitcoon mate

many who intend to get rid of bitcoin, especially in terms of legitimate and legit business entities, many governments will eventually agree with the explanation of some altcoin CEOs for verbal support. If the bitcoin dies, the ecosystem will be very bad, but there is always a point of awakening after that, and we do not know exactly who is most ready to advance in between.
Pages:
Jump to: