Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 5. (Read 17261 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 08:46:01 AM
Not at all, they are likely to take an impact for sure, but in any case Bitcoin is far from dying at all with all the good news, a bull market and all the projects upcoming.

I think crpto's will never die or else no one will trust and invest her. but many of people investors in crypto's. dying of crypto's are blurred happen. If you want to not die the crypto we help them invest in bigger projects. And there's a great deal you can do to help prevent the crypto from falling and the price is high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 08:18:18 AM
Not at all, they are likely to take an impact for sure, but in any case Bitcoin is far from dying at all with all the good news, a bull market and all the projects upcoming.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 16, 2018, 08:05:51 AM
Altcoin have a direct relationship with bitcoin. As a matter fact bitcoin controls altcoin. There will be no altcoin without bitcoin  .
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 16, 2018, 08:05:29 AM
First of all I highly doubt that BTC will ever die. In the unlikely event that such a thing happens, it would probably be several years from now, so maybe by then the altcoins will be strong enough to work on their own.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
April 16, 2018, 07:46:43 AM
i think so too, I do not think any altcoins survive if bitcoin dies, but I do not think bitcoin and the market will end.

Yeah , if bitcoin dies the rest of the family will also die because some of the Altcoins have different features, advantages and anonymity implementation than bitcoin. Some coins categorize themselves as currency and some as an asset. So, you see because of that they don't serve the same purpose they both have their ways if you know what I mean. Bitcoin is like the father of the family and you know no children will survive after father like that.
copper member
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
If Bitcoin dies (which doesn't seem like a likely event), then this entire market would come to a halt and almost every investor will lose his/her faith. Bitcoin is what that started this revolution and if something as popular as it can die, so can every other coin. I don't see a reason why other coins would be alive if Bitcoin dies. Who would even have the faith to invest in the Alts in such a fragile condition.
So we can assume that if BTC or ETH die, this market crashed and it is the end of everything!

another option, altcoins collapse and then rise from the ashes only top 30 and will be independent and not dependent on anyone, as it is now...
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
April 16, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

We all understand that there must be something better in the future than bitcoin, but for now, if everything comes from bitcoin, it falls down and all the altcoys fall after him
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 16, 2018, 07:32:58 AM
If Bitcoin dies (which doesn't seem like a likely event), then this entire market would come to a halt and almost every investor will lose his/her faith. Bitcoin is what that started this revolution and if something as popular as it can die, so can every other coin. I don't see a reason why other coins would be alive if Bitcoin dies. Who would even have the faith to invest in the Alts in such a fragile condition.
So we can assume that if BTC or ETH die, this market crashed and it is the end of everything!
Activity: 66
April 16, 2018, 07:31:44 AM
I have seen how  the coins are so related to each other. When market for btc goes down the altcoins also goes down. They even shared almost similar spikes in their graphs. But should bitcoin die I don't believe altcoins will. Though related as I have describe, but I do think the other coins will be in competition to stay on the top and replace bitcoin should it happen. But there is only a very little chance of it to happen.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 07:24:52 AM
Bitcoin just like a king in this field. Therefore, when the king dies, everything will become a mess. Altcoins will live and they will even become better than bitcoin
Activity: 292
April 16, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
I think yes, because bitcoin is the king of all altcoin, so if the king dies then the others will also die.
April 16, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
I think many altcoin now are ERC20 based so it will depends on ethereum..But as we know today, when bitcoin price going up the other coin comes up to the green zone too..So i think bitcoin still give an impact to other coin until now but in the future i don't know..
April 16, 2018, 07:22:15 AM
I think if bitcoin dies altcoins will also die, but it's impossible.
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 07:13:29 AM
Yes will surely die, without bitcoin this market will disappear
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 07:13:02 AM
Bitcoin is not going to die in the near future, but if it happens, all altcoins will dump.
The market will need several months to recover, but it would be like Crypto 2.0.
Activity: 294
April 16, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
I dont think so, but I noticed that everytime bitcoin will decreased it's priced altcoin will also decreased, it seems that altcoins priced is depending on bitcoin price. But it's just my observation. I think if bitcoin dies altcoins will also die, but it's impossible Smiley
Activity: 146
April 16, 2018, 07:05:32 AM
It has been said that the bitcoin is the grandfather of all altcoins,so if bitcoins will die,maybe the offspring which is the altcoins can still survive,a new technolgy will then rise from its generation,but that is only a pressumption of the given scenario and I know that this won't happen and only the government I think has the power to do it but I'm sure that the government will not the cause of its death maybe not death,they will only regulate it.
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 07:04:34 AM
i think so too, I do not think any altcoins survive if bitcoin dies, but I do not think bitcoin and the market will end.
Activity: 546
April 16, 2018, 07:02:27 AM
first of all it is totally fake news that bitcoin dies it is not possible at any cost because bitcoin is the favouraite coin of all users and the king of all coins and the rate is very high and give profit to the users so it does not happens so dont worry and keep working.
Activity: 197
April 16, 2018, 06:52:44 AM
Bitcoin won't bite the dust and altcoins won't kick the bucket likewise, we are presently in our current reality where we are encompassed by various types of coins, and the outlook of individuals is constantly changing a result of the colossal result that bitcoin has acquired our life/advertise so no purpose behind bitcoin to bite the dust as it is extremely developing so quick.
Pages:
Jump to: