Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 9. (Read 17261 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 01:07:50 PM
If the Number 1 goes down then the Number 2 goes up to Number 1. It is as simple as that. Though altcoins are to be exchanged to Bitcoin now, if ever Bitcoin dies then the exchange will just jump to alts to new Number 1 coin. It is not that altcoins are completely dependent on Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley

We know that almost of altcoin depend on the Bitcoin. When bitcoin die, many altcoin will be dead. But I think the new altcoin generation will appear. So it can be replaced with bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
bitcoin put forward such a product as cryptocurrencies. therefore, the disappearance of bitcoin will not necessarily mean the disappearance of other cryptocurrencies, unless of course by this time there will be a finished product from them
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
I think not. because bitcoin is not associated with other atlcoins
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 11, 2018, 06:28:27 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
in the past few days the market price would be unstable with a decline in Bitcoin that is sufficiently decreased and affecting some other crypto coins, with the possibility of altcoin one of the opportunities for long-term investment is certainly good for the future if bitcoin dies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 06:09:40 AM
If it happens, I think that there are some altcoins which will replace to bitcoin, the same as the bitcoin cash now which try very much, but for me bitcoin hasn't died because it is the strongest coin in all coins.

I also strongly believe in Bitcoin. But now I'm trying to buy Bitcoin Gold more. This coin has a very good price of $ 40.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 05:55:45 AM
If it happens, I think that there are some altcoins which will replace to bitcoin, the same as the bitcoin cash now which try very much, but for me bitcoin hasn't died because it is the strongest coin in all coins.
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 05:08:38 AM
Yes this is more likely to happen because of the standard and expectation is there for a crypto and with this they are expecting that other crypto as well will be a successful one. With this Bitcoin will be an expectation and a standard or a role model for every other cryptocurrencies out there existing because of the main reason of it is the very first crypto.
Activity: 336
April 11, 2018, 05:05:23 AM
I think that you see what is happening on the stock exchange.  Bitcoin does not grow, but the altcoins are tired of a long fall.  And now the altcoins began to grow, despite bitcoin.  Therefore, if bitcoin ceases to exist, the altcoins will continue to exist anyway.  Since the market of cryptocurrency was created, and it will not disappear.
Activity: 100
April 11, 2018, 05:02:55 AM
We may not know because bitcoin is the leader of the market if anything is done to bitcoin the whole market will follow it but we may not know for sure that if bitcoin dies altcoin will too.There may be a new coin to take it's place if it happens but we may never know what the future hold so we will have yet to see if it will truly happen.
Activity: 546
April 11, 2018, 04:56:00 AM
If Bitcoin dies than most exchanges will just change the paired base currency to something else like USDT or ETH. Just cause bitcoin didn't survive doesn't means that the altcoins will also die. There are currently better coins being developed and they can take the place of Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 04:53:18 AM
I'm just thinking about where Altcoin will not die along with Bitcoin and that is when all Bitcoin holders have migrated or switched to the next big cryptocurrency available, but that's just Bitcoin that fails by itself. But if the government has a different view, then Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency in terms of market share,
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 11, 2018, 04:40:00 AM
Most altcoin exchanges are for bitcoin. but that does not mean altcoin fate is determined by bitcoin.I think if Bitcoin dies, maybe one of the altcoins will be made king, because investors still need criptocurrenccy as an investment asset
Activity: 219
April 11, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
If the crypto dies I will lose some of the money invested, some other investors will lose the property. But that happens, the blockchain technology is still there and its application is unchanged.
April 11, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
yes,if btc die,altcoin also die because btc is leader of wholer market,btc increase or decrease also strong affect to all coin,if btc  fall to 1000 usd maybe market crypto will broken
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 11, 2018, 12:25:10 AM
this is not necessarily. because it could be overtaking Bitcoin Altcoin. but the chances are small enough. and by seeing the development of all coin, death will not come. because each development team will attempt to restore their situation.
Activity: 183
April 11, 2018, 12:21:35 AM
there may be a situation that bitcoin will die/, and altcoins will remain. for example, break the bitcoin code and all refuse it
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 12:19:54 AM
We all know that Bitcoin is the mother of all Cryprocurrency, and it really affects everything, especially when the price drops almost all of the Altcoins drops as well, so I think if Bitcoin dies it will affects the other altcoins or the sad thing is maybe all of the altcoins will die as well. But I know that Bitcoin is quite strong and it will not happen.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
It's hard to imagine if bitcoin dies. IF the bitcoin dies I think it will also have a bad effect on altcoin because so far if the bitcoin has decreased, altcoin also experienced the same thing.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
April 11, 2018, 12:17:48 AM
The entire digital currency is able to work and exist offline. Therefore, if suddenly bitcoin decides to rest and leave for a while on vacation, nothing terrible should happen. It is even interesting how the price of altcoyins will be formed if bitcoin in this plan does not dictate its terms. For the time being I do not even understand why altcoyins can not now have their pricing policy and why everything has stopped because of the drop in the bitcoin rate.
Pages:
Jump to: