Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 4. (Read 17261 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 01:46:53 PM
Here we are talking about "if" the bitcoin dies. I'm sure with his proven blockchain technology that even if bitcoin dies, I'm sure the other coin will not die, it could be if the dead bitcoin might switch to ethereum or even litecoins. But with so much resistance to crypto, now I do not know cryptocurrency will last long or not, prices keep falling now and there is no sign of prices going up anytime soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
April 17, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
Altcoins defenitely would be hit hard in that case but not die. Many ICO depends on bitcoin as their payment. ETH is a strong candidate next to bitcoin and it can surpass what the Bitcoin have achieved so far.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:16:01 AM
"I don't think Bitcoin is going to die. Rather the better question is where does it stop?" 90 Percent of Altcoins Won’t Survive But Bitcoin Is Sustainable.
Altcoins are springing up on a daily basis, you might have noticed that they appear pretty regularly in the lists of CoinMarketCap. However, Ethereum Classic's Charles Hoskinson predicts that as much as 90 percent of altcoin will probably die out in the near future. so definitely if bitcoin is stop then the project of altcoin will also stop.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
April 17, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley

Every cryptocurrency uses different technologies, so it would be wrong to say that all cryptocurrency will be destroyed. It is possible that the cryptocurrency that works with the technology infrastructure used in Bitcoin is likely to die, but I can clearly state that the cryptocurrency used with the different infrastructures will not die. I can give the answer "Doomsday" to ask how the market is affected. If there is a possible situation, the market volume will suffer very serious losses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:42:59 AM
my opinion on this may be possible because if the bitcoin dies then all altcoinpun will die as all altcoin depends on the movement of bitcoin and pseudo exchange is tends to bitcoin
Activity: 462
April 17, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
Alt coin wouldn't die if bitcoin die, they will remain exist because they already have platform and their industry is growing independently. But peoples still need to educated and introduces about altcoin.
Activity: 168
April 17, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
I don't think that if bitcoin dies , altcoins will die . In place of bitcoin will come one of the altcoins . For example Etherium
Activity: 168
April 17, 2018, 03:31:48 AM
I believe bitcoin is a bellwether, so if it dies it will, bare minimum, have a devastating impact on the cryptocurrency market as a whole. Thankfully, the odds of bitcoin dying are extremely small to nonexistent.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 17, 2018, 03:29:19 AM
If Bitcoin dies the position of crypto market monopolist will be free and some other coin will rapidly take it, more likely it would be Ethereum. But all that will happen after a huge and depressive dip
The discussion is a bit creepy and the discussion is open by the user itself: v, I think if logic where cryptocurrency is decentral so if bitcoin die the possibility altcoin not die but only decrease confidence in crypto, think furthermore what is the reason bitcoin can die?
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 03:19:09 AM
If bitcoin will die, more than 95% of altcoins will die too, but the other 5% alive and will grow in price after bitcoins dead. I believe that it will be crypro from top90.
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 03:15:05 AM
bitcoin is the biggest crypto money world. If the volume of bitcoin is decreasing and the value is reduced, the subcoins are directly affected. because the base of the subcoins is the bitcoin. so I agree with the subject topic.
Activity: 160
April 17, 2018, 03:11:38 AM
I think that they will reach the top, the main time that must be tolerated. Altcoin and bitcoin are some of the most stable and fast-growing coins.
Activity: 131
April 16, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
yes,i think when btc broken all coin will broken with btc, now btc is the king all coin,and the crypto market is btc,i hope in the future there are amny coin can develop and share market with btc,i believe this is eth
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
I consider bitcoin as the root of a large tree, and altcoin is a branch of a tree. what will happen to the branch when the roots die? Then the twigs will slowly begin to dry and eventually die as well. Bitcoin is now a necessity. Altcoin could have died but bitcoin will still exist, and meet the needs of its users, bitcoin will die if the market dies.
This is the truth. Now everything can be said to be based on Bitcoin. No one can deny this factor.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 11:55:46 AM
I do not think that will happen.
First it's hard for me to believe that Bitcoin can die.
because this is the main nature of digital currency. Up and down,
Bitcoin can help in our daily life in the future.
and most of the world's influential economies are growing there rooted in cryptoworld.
thus, it is very unlikely to die Altcoin and Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
knowing that bitcoin is the mother of all coins, the question i will ask and  answer myself is what can kill this bitcoin? but should incase its dies others will be affected.
Activity: 259
April 16, 2018, 11:43:49 AM
If Bitcoin dies (which doesn't seem like a likely event), then this entire market would come to a halt and almost every investor will lose his/her faith. Bitcoin is what that started this revolution and if something as popular as it can die, so can every other coin. I don't see a reason why other coins would be alive if Bitcoin dies. Who would even have the faith to invest in the Alts in such a fragile condition.
So we can assume that if BTC or ETH die, this market crashed and it is the end of everything!

Absolutely I agree with you. We all know that bitcoin is the prelude of cryptocurrency, also it’s the king of all coins. Almost coins are more likely to come down when the bitcoin price drops. There are getting more and more people keep an eye on bitcoin these day. If some day this may happen, there definitely have many people lost of their hopes and trustworthiness for bitcoin. However, we all know that Bitcoin is created by computer technology, it’s hard for bitcoin to die.
Activity: 235
April 16, 2018, 11:41:48 AM
If Bitcoin dies the position of crypto market monopolist will be free and some other coin will rapidly take it, more likely it would be Ethereum. But all that will happen after a huge and depressive dip
Activity: 209
April 16, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
I think so. Btc plays a vital role in crypto market. As what we observed every time BTC price is down. Almost all coin will be effected.
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 11:05:07 AM
Not really, but some of them might be specially those coins that are based on bitcoin. But for the others like ethereum, they will still remains because they are independent and they have their own platforms. So if bitcoin dies, others will get its throne.
Pages:
Jump to: