Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 32. (Read 17293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 19, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
Most likely altcoin will follow the path of bitcoin. Then if the bitcoin dies then altcoin will die, but it is still possible for altcoin to survive because the age of a crypto is determined from market conditions. So, if market conditions are still a lot of interest cryptocurrency then a crypto will survive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 04:18:57 PM
in fact, altcoins - this is promising. a factor in the flourishing of altcoyins can be called simplification of obtaining investments for new projects, start-ups. Now every alternative currency that passes through the ICO process can quickly capitalize in significant amounts. Indicators that bitcoin has achieved over the years, some entrepreneurs in this market loom in a few days. Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 04:15:15 PM
Pretty sure in this case the crypto market will corrupt until one big coin to be a king!
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 04:13:39 PM
There is still much room for growth. And the stock of growth is almost unlimited. And the crowd that will join this convulsive party will do its job no less competently than the big banks.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 19, 2018, 03:41:13 PM
Now the cost of altcoins depends largely on the course of bitcoin. However, this does not mean at all. that alpha can not exist without bitcoin. If the original bitcoin had ceased to exist, the altcoyins would have rebuilt and developed themselves. At the same time, considering that investments would no longer be flowing into bitcoin, but in them, they would grow and develop much better without bitcoin.
Activity: 59
January 19, 2018, 03:31:42 PM
bitcoin won't die.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 19, 2018, 03:30:49 PM
I don't think that if anything is happening in Bitcoin then it will affect altcoins too because every coin has its own philosophy and price and other factors depend on the philosophy and perception in the market. Execution of the strategies and plans play a key role in the growth of it and overall place in the crypto sector and anything happening in other coin don't affect that much in my opinion.
Activity: 28
January 19, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley

Its very possible. I dont imagine a world without bitcoin...
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 03:24:55 PM
There won't be a situation where bitcoin will die, bitcoin will survive for another 1000 years like paper currency for a decade. However, for your question, I would say if bitcoin die all the altcoin will definitely wouldn't survive. Any government or country cannot ban bitcoin alone, instead they will ban the entire crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 02:43:46 PM
maybe it will not die because alt coins can stand alone without bitcoin and i think it will rises their price because many of the bitcoin users will invest in other alt coin for they to earn money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 18, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
Bitcoin is the bed rock of this market. I cannot yet imagine a next day without bitcoin.
It's just too soon...

Yes bitcoin was the there is a possibility to slow down all crypto currencies if bitcoin go down all investors are get panic by loss bitcoins the hope of crypto currencies will fall down in the mind of people , so bitcoin will fall all altcoins are also fall down .

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 01:43:47 PM
If the problem is between bitcoin and the government, definitely altcoins will die together with bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 18, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins

For my opinion is yes it die alt coins means the baby of the bitcoin , but we don't know what future hold us , maybe it wouldn't and maybe the alt coins like eth will reach or surpass the value of bitcoin. And it is hard to said that bitcoin will die the popularity of it maybe it will increase more.
Activity: 118
January 18, 2018, 11:42:37 AM
Yes, all the altcoin are completely depend on the Bitcoin value. Sometime even when the Bitcoin price is increasing the value of the all the altcoin start decreasing. So now the market of cryptocurrency completely depend on Bitcoin only.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 10:53:36 AM
I just think what will happen in the future, whether bitcoin will die or not all that I do not know. altacoin and bitcoin will not die simultaneously, even now many Bitcoin holders have migrated and switched to the next large cryptourrency available, but all of that is just Bitcoin that fails by itself. it all depends on but now we live what we should do, but if the government wants to do because of the different view of eating altacoin and bitcoin will die with the counsels.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
I don't think bitcoin will ever die. I believe it will continue to live for centuries although it would revolve in something more efficient and more highly advanced. But if ever bitcoin dies, I am of the opinion that altcoin goes along with it and so with other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the head, the mother, the leader, the pioneer, the root of cryptocurrency and so if it meets its death others will follow.
Activity: 714
January 18, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
It is hard to said that if bitcoin dead, if possible it will depend on the conditions why bitcoin die,
if it is associated with the action taken by government to end up crypto along with bitcoin then you can say that.
If bitcoin dies due to its price in the market then there will be no effect on the other crypto,
one of the other crypto replaces bitcoin and lead the market in placeof bitcoin.
i think you get your answer.
Activity: 37
January 18, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
I  believe yes.
Don't think that if the Bitcoin will fall the rest can't exists.
The Bitcoin is what start it all, I believe he is what hold all the crypto together.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
January 18, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
If bitcoin dies ,I would not expect that altcoins will die too.If bitcoin dies it will have a huge impact to the altcoins, someone would see the opportunity to replace bitcoin with probably better one, others would lose trust in crypto currencies.Either way bitcoin dying wouldn't be a good news. 
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
January 17, 2018, 04:06:47 PM
Thats a big no . Bitcoin and altcoins are different although their exchanges is somewhat relevant to one another but it doest mean that if bitcoin dies altcoins will die also. Exchanges from every trading sites especially altcoins have bitcoin exchanger , we can trade bitcoin to altcoins and altcoins to bitcoins but this doesnt mean that if bitcoin doesnt exist anymore there will be no altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: