Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 2. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
This is very less chance of happening and will happen if US government bans crypto completely. However, I think if this happens, the alt coins will also collapse.
Activity: 154
February 09, 2018, 12:45:54 PM
it is not possible bitcoin to zero because the number of bitcoin is limited and enthusiasts to buy bitcoin keep increasing from year to year so bitcoin price will continue to rise
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
February 09, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
If the bitcoin goes zero,then we are not longer to discuss about it, because this forum will crash too. and the miracles will never happen in the life.
It is certainly a get quick rich formula. but who knows what ends and when.
So there is still bitcoin in the market so focus on that one, rather than what will be its future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
February 09, 2018, 12:31:04 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

stay positive dear. I dont think it will go down to zero ever from now onwards. just like USD cant go to zero
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
It is not possible that in the future the bitcoin will goes to zero because if bitcoin goes to zero then there will be no bitcoin in the world because zero means nothing and if the bitcoin value start downward movements then the people will lose hope and then they will again shift to the best altcoin and the altcoin will surpass bitcoin and this cycle will repeat till the world is existed. For me i am very curious about the crypto prices because i have invested in the crypto and i have a portfolio in which a number of the altcoin are present the future is bright and we have to do good for the better coin.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
It is not gonna happen as long as cryptocurrency exists.
It is very possible that we will never see btc hit 6000 again from now on.
i agree with you there is no chance of it that bitcoin will come to zero because bitcoin have almost nine years in market and in this time duration bitcoin achieved a lot of its goals and targets and for that bitcoin work day and night bitcoin is the only currency which don't compromise n its price and when ever its price go low still its price is high in my country and bitcoin change its price fast from low to high very fast.
Activity: 476
February 09, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
I don't think the price goes to zero. I'm not expecting any such reason which can bring bitcoin to zero. if the price dropping until zero there still people who believe in bitcoin and they start buying & support it. I hope it will never happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
February 09, 2018, 11:09:02 AM
It is not gonna happen as long as cryptocurrency exists.
It is very possible that we will never see btc hit 6000 again from now on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 07:11:25 AM
As long people use Bitcoin we can assured that we are safe cus Bitcoin getting high price because we keep trading it. Well if Bitcoin was going back to zero then all cryptocurrencies will also be no value.
Activity: 67
February 09, 2018, 07:07:43 AM
bitcoin goes to zero it will  never happen because bitcoin is a future currency it will never lost from now on bitcoin goes down but before the end of the year i think bitcoin  will raise again Smiley Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
February 09, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
I don't think it will happen because there are many people who are using bitcoin and even if the government is against of it and they wanted to ban it from there country there are still people who are continuing the use of bitcoin. So i think even if its price will be down for a while it will surely increase in no time just like what happen last year.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

Not. Its not certain result that the rest will go to zero as well.
But maybe will go to zero but not sure.

Bitcoin was dumped to below 6k USD days ago, and is now around 8k.
I believe it will go upward again after consolidating its current price level.

Yes, i am sure it will recover and not going to zero. Its strong mate to survive.
Its not weak thing that can go down so easy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
February 09, 2018, 07:01:25 AM
Bitcoin was dumped to below 6k USD days ago, and is now around 8k.
I believe it will go upward again after consolidating its current price level.
Activity: 70
February 09, 2018, 12:17:33 AM
This is not gonna be happening in the future.
for bitcoin going to zero, means bitcoin has lose its holder.
but until today, the bitcoin holders still growth
Activity: 243
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 12:04:44 AM

I don't it will go to zero. But even if it does, there are other coins that will hold value, in my opinion. The technology is valid and other cryptos are an improvement and will have longevity.
Activity: 16
February 09, 2018, 12:02:30 AM
Bitcoin never falls to zero. It seems to me that the market is beginning to stabilize now.
Within a week, the growth is likely to begin and the bitcoin will return to the price of $ 13,000.
Activity: 714
February 08, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

if bitcoin goes to zero,altcoins will rise since theres alot of platforms can be use aside from bitcoin..and actually this days theres more users uses ethereum for more valid reasons.so what im saying here altcoins can survive without bitcoin,it may took a long but in time they will progress

op said bitcoin is the measurement of all cryptos, so if bitcoin became zero how can altcoin rise if he doesnt have a value at the first place? weird right?  although i dont agree to the statement of the op because altcoin can also be measured in dollars and not just btc alone therfor altcoins would still have a value even without bitcoin but some says that bitcoin is still the base of all cryptos , so there still  a posibility if bitcoin became zero , the rest  of them will also follow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
February 08, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
will never fall to zero never anyone will sell cheap what is buying expensive really that these comments what they give is laughter
Well some hack which results in like a ability to make duplicates or exceeding the BITCOIN 16 million limit
Activity: 58
February 08, 2018, 06:49:05 PM
My prediction is it imposssible , if so then the global economy will be on threat. It is totally irretional speech.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
February 08, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

Well, it's too far from reality for bitcoin to go zero. A lot of people will buy bitcoin if it goes dip a lot. A lot of people already trust and have witnessed how bitcoin grew from less than a dollar to it's ATH at $20,000. Imagine how many people got rich just because of investing bitcoin as early as it started and holding and selling at it's ATH.
Pages:
Jump to: