Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 4. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 09:14:52 PM
Considering the awareness bitcoin has gained so far, the concept, the potentials and innovation of the currency, it will be very difficult for it to drop to zero.
Dropping to zero would definitely mean that the currency is of no importance.

Yes. I think also the same. There is not chance for bitcoin which is gaining high value and high popularity will drop to zero value. It does not make sense.
Bitcoin loyal holder will not allow bitcoin become zero value.
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 05:43:52 PM
You don't understand, the other cryptos aren't "pegged" to bitcoin, they are currencies in themselves which essentially float against all other currencies, and have their value relative to them. Think about it like this: the russian ruble has a value relative to the US dollar. If the ruble suddenly collapsed, where would the dollar have its relative value derived from? Well, the other currencies in the world for a start. Also things like gold, silver, etc. The same goes for the cryptos.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:53:20 PM
Bitcoin will never goes to zero this is biggest panic rummor every body have because of this rummor created by media people are selling their bitcoins
Activity: 84
February 07, 2018, 02:48:32 PM
 Do not think they earn excellent money. So she will not soon fall! I think so.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
February 07, 2018, 12:38:05 PM
If it ever does go back to zero, then it will be difficult for people to trust in crypto investing again and all the milestones accomplished will have be for nothing.
Bitcoin have achieved many milestones, attracting the attention of many traders and investors that it would be a tall order to erase all the landmarks and be back at one. If that were ever possible, we would have seen it happening when Bitcoin was less popular and valuable, but now I think it is already too late,

The plunge in price lately is not out of the blues, as the rise was quite swift and any knowledgeable trader/investor out there must have been anticipating it. The market would however normalizes in no time as bullish pressures are sure to become formidable at some price levels.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
February 06, 2018, 10:49:39 AM
technically i dont think this is possible. all countries cannot ban crypto. the worst we can have is what is presently happening.
Activity: 119
February 06, 2018, 10:46:09 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
It wont go to Zero at all, because there is no reason that should make it go that down. The other cryptos will also not be worthless because they will continue to grow rather the going down. Your "if" is full of negative energy for us the community of the crypto currencies. The ones who are investing in the cryptos will continue to invest in them for long time. There can be some possibilities of it going down, and that will only happen if there whole countries start to ban the keeping and usage of Bitcoin. However, it sin't gonna happen any soon for now. Even, if the whole world started creating their own crypto currencies, they still wont be able to stop Bitcoin's growth.
it never occurred to me that bitcoin prices would reach zero, would not be easy to get off unless there was such a big change in the internet. if that's the case I think not in the near future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
This got me curious as well does other crypto currencies would also goes to zero,
But I think it would never happen I think that even if bitcoin goes to zero the other crypto would still have a value.
Activity: 43
February 06, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
Bubbles form, people think it will go up forever. It crashes, people think it will go to 0 and never return. Emotion.
copper member
Activity: 280
February 06, 2018, 10:08:34 AM
That's not possible, as it would require for there to be no person willing to purchase any. There are a lot of hardcore bitcoin supporters who will support it to the end of days.
Activity: 104
February 06, 2018, 10:05:27 AM
If it ever does go back to zero, then it will be difficult for people to trust in crypto investing again and all the milestones accomplished will have be for nothing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

If bitcoin goes to zero, on this dump time now many bitcoiners are going back to their life in the beginning. Because in our place they just hope on their salary on bitcoin. So in this dump time they don't have choice but to sell it even the price is very low. So they don't have budget for the next 3 months to wait for their salary again. I hope so it will not go to zero. Many are affected on dump price. It's really feels bad, but still hoping for bitcoin surprises.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
There's no way bitcoin will be zero, because as same as the money system, there are investors that makes the money grow or go down. The amount of btc depends in the demand of bitcoin and the pay outs make by the holders

Agree with you. There is no way that bitcoin will down to zero. It may fall but not to zero in which it means bitcoin is gone and it is very unlikely to happen. In order to avoid that bitcoin holders should keep supporting it by hodling there btc . Because the more you sell bitcoin the more it  decreases its value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
I don't think bitcoin will goes to zero amount, it's possible to happen but even the price was totally not stable it's a good timing to invest any altcoin and bitcoin and start a new one.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 09:37:39 AM
I don't think it will goes to zero, even the price droping there still people whom believe and start to buying.
It won't go down that easy, many have made bitcoin lost in purpose but i think is nothing happen to the price of bitcoin and bitcoin never will be come zero.
Activity: 406
February 06, 2018, 09:21:53 AM
I think it is impossible for bitcoin to go to zero but eve if it does I wouldn't loose my hope. I believe in bitcoin
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
February 06, 2018, 09:15:54 AM
I really don't think that bitcoin will go to zero. Bitcoin will stay as it is. It is not something that will disappear now that it has been known in the whole world. With many peoples support, nothing else will happen to bitcoin. It will just pump and pump.
yes I agree with you, bitcoin will never have a zero value, this is just nonsense. as we all know, though many countries in the world are fighting bitcoin but in reality bitcoin still survives. and all that is thanks to the support of the community and investors.
Activity: 281
February 06, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Yeah, you have a point that in virtual world everything is measured in BTC that causes the digital gold and bridge between the fiat monet "dollars" and cryptocurrency. Although it has a low chance that bitcoin will go to zero, I will just wait if it is happen.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
February 06, 2018, 09:00:59 AM
The company of bitcoin will not go to zero or if any it is just small percent.
The company of bitcoin provides a good service wherein all investors are satisfied from this there is nothing to worry about in future since bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 06, 2018, 08:24:01 AM
incredible! but if that happened, I'll just wait for the time that bitcoin will rise up again, keep holding and extend patience....
I think if bitcoin returns to zero it will be hard to get up again, there will be no dev. or investors who believe again and of course anything can happen because the times are always changing and often we do not expect.
Pages:
Jump to: