Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 5. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 08:21:34 AM
If that happens, the bubbles will appear again, this time higher, and this will make more damage, even though now the price under one day will rise again, and if the Bitcoin price becomes zero again, then such a nightmare will not happen in the digital world ..

Now is the opportunity for Bitcoiners to invest in Bitcoin. if adding more capital.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
February 06, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
incredible! but if that happened, I'll just wait for the time that bitcoin will rise up again, keep holding and extend patience....
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
February 06, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
The motivational speeches here make me laugh.

You bought a lottery ticket. You had way more chances to win than with any other lotery, & the ticket was also expensive.
Tech doesn't matter, you were counting on mass adoption, everyone to agree that "yes, this is the new gold".
Could have worked! It had pretty strong chances, but it didn't. Those who are still singing that it's gonna come back, will have to explain WHO is gonna make it come back. Institutional money? Well perhaps, that's what everyone expects, but you're taking a high risk. But then what? Those will only push the price a little, you will need idiots to buy at the top again. And those idiots all came a month ago. And they either lost their money & will never touch crypto again, or they are holding, and if the price ever reaches their entry price again, they will get their investment back & never touch crypto again.
Dollar-cost-averagers who also believe in the market will probably keep doing that, but it's not gonna push the market the same way, that's for sure.
So, who else?
Perhaps, in a few months/years once the crash has been forgotten, and some ICOs end up turning into concrete, useful stuff, perhaps people will look back at crypto, but will invest wisely, probably not in BTC.
Or perhaps a new batch of idiots will buy again, assuming wall street gets allowed to sell crypto, and are marketing geniuses. If that happens the bubble will pop again, higher this time, and it's gonna make more damages.

What's funny is that, while I was looking BTC grow since its infancy, even though I wouldn't have put a penny on it, I eventually did after mid-2017, when the craze started. Not long after my value had dropped by like 40%, after the Chinese ban. And I saw how the market recovered from that, and that's actually what motivated me to invest more, seeing that yes it could crash hard, but also get back hard.
But this is different, it's not the Chinese leaving to later come back from another door. Sure, even long-investors are selling to buy-back lower, but they aren't the mass who have pushed the price so high. That mass is lost. And hopes are lost. Just gather the positive points from around november, to now. It's those points that push the price so high, each of these points is now invalid. Bitcoin futures, forks, money-making, nope, forget that. What news do you count on? Lightning network? A second run of "it's over 9000" motivational memes? Not enough, and too late.

Personally, I've extracted my initial investment, and kept a few tickets, because "who knows?".
Also make sure you have tickets for everything, because BTC is one of the worst in crypto, as for investment. It's not a share, isn't sharing profits, its only value was money-making. There are other stuff that are gonna
-generate profits (decentralized gambling, gaming asset sharing, etc), and might have a coin buy-back plan
-power apps (you take a risk if you don't pick all the possible winners. ETH or NEO?)
-what else?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:48:17 AM
I don't think Bitcoin will go to zero. It will pumb on March !  Kiss

Thats exactly my thought also.. I think that either in march or may we might see a slight rise again Smiley
Do you think, how much price of BTC end of this year?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 07:47:58 AM
Well, technically, that cannot happen as there will always be a demand and supply and as such there must be an equilibrium at some point.
Price drop is simply saying that the supply exceeds demand and that's what is happening at this time
Activity: 84
February 06, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
I dont think so, what we have now is just a correction
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
Oh, come on, stop the FUD. The Bitcoin can never go back to zero, it still has over $100 billion market capitalization.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 07:10:22 AM
The rate of any assets, including crypto-currency, is rarely fixed.
It is influenced by the demand and supply from ordinary consumers and investors, traders, the economic and political situation, the information field, the emergence of new crypto-currencies and forks and other incidents, in the cryptosphere, and the economy as a whole.
Often, positive and negative factors overlap each other with a small time difference, resulting in fluctuations in the rate. They are heated by trading games, when players purposefully try to lower or raise it.
A course of crypto-currency with a small capitalization may fall or rise by 50-100% from one news or the arrival of a couple of large traders. But the volatility of multibillion currencies is also high, because they are characterized by a large volume of trades, and volumes, in turn, involve a large number of traders, each of which seeks to swing the course as much as possible.
So bitcoin can really fall off. But does not disappear. Or be the last.
Activity: 42
February 06, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
Its just a correction nothing else........happened in normal stock markets as well....keep holding.....
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 07:04:00 AM
if the bitcoin price becomes zero again. semuga such nightmares will not happen in the digital world ..
although now the price on the down will someday be going up again.
precisely now the opportunity of the bitcoiners to invest in bitcoin. if we need to add capital again .
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
February 06, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
I hope the bitcoin does not end anytime soon because I've just started to use bitcoin and is in the middle of understanding to benefit from using bitcoin. If bitcoin back to zero then I might be a very short user and maybe I will not be able to get any profit from bitcoin. With the current situation, I can only be optimistic that the bitcoin price will recover so I can continue what I started with bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
February 06, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
Before bitcoin goes to zero of course many users will go and throw bitcoin, i will sell all the bitcoin I have and cut loss if bitcoin price reaches $ 1500 because i buy bitcoin when price is around $ 10k or November ago.
Activity: 4
February 06, 2018, 06:47:30 AM
I don't think Bitcoin will go to zero. It will pumb on March !  Kiss

Thats exactly my thought also.. I think that either in march or may we might see a slight rise again Smiley
Activity: 45
February 06, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
I don't think Bitcoin will go to zero. It will pumb on March !  Kiss
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
February 06, 2018, 06:45:30 AM
For now bitcoin is the basis of all the crypto currencies but the value of bitcoin is not going to zero maybe the most reasonable to say is bitcoin can be surpass by the other coin if that scenario happen I think the investors will sell their bitcoin and switch to the one who surpass bitcoin.
I think no other coin can really surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is really the number one of all coin even of it is now experiencing  a huge falling of price I believe that it can really rise up in the near future.The bitcoin is really amazing it can really be more profitable if we really hold it on this time around even if it's price is really dumping.
Will I agree on that bitcoin will really never goes to zero because it is now really getting more trend in the market place and everyone now really need to believe and hold bitcoin for good because the future of bitcoin is said to be a bright future base on the feature that built on it .
I also believe that bitcoin will never goes to zero value maybe it is now dumping because of some issue that affect the market but i think it doesnt take so long by bitcoin to rise up high. I really trust in the capability of the bitcoin to help by giving an opportunity to gain a huge profit.
Activity: 11
February 06, 2018, 06:43:49 AM
I have lost to much at this situation. But stil do not think that BTC going to crash. If it will, crypto can not raise again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 06, 2018, 06:41:57 AM
For now bitcoin is the basis of all the crypto currencies but the value of bitcoin is not going to zero maybe the most reasonable to say is bitcoin can be surpass by the other coin if that scenario happen I think the investors will sell their bitcoin and switch to the one who surpass bitcoin.
I think no other coin can really surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is really the number one of all coin even of it is now experiencing  a huge falling of price I believe that it can really rise up in the near future.The bitcoin is really amazing it can really be more profitable if we really hold it on this time around even if it's price is really dumping.
Will I agree on that bitcoin will really never goes to zero because it is now really getting more trend in the market place and everyone now really need to believe and hold bitcoin for good because the future of bitcoin is said to be a bright future base on the feature that built on it .
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 06, 2018, 06:37:32 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
February 06, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

It certinly doesn't look good in the cryptocurrency world at the moment and i wouldn't trade my bitcoins  for any other altcoin unless i decide to convert all of them back into fiat because whatever might be happening to bitcoin at the moment if on't think the altcoins are isolated in any way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 06, 2018, 06:26:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: