Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 9. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 05, 2018, 04:21:24 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

I think bitcoin will be zero if , "If" the blocks are done or nothing left to mine that is where bitcoin goes to zero , and to be honest that's quite scared though for us users , and I think it will take century to reach the limit of zero.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 04:17:36 AM
I do not think so close from happening anytime now. Bitcoin has built its reputation throughout the year and is also able to overcome all the obstacles it has faced from the past and can still be seen standing firmly. The value is even rising higher and higher and I think that's reason enough to believe that bitcoin will not drop to zero at all
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
I thinks NO. Bitcoin Price will never to zero.we are see before year,I mean 2017 year.bitcoin price huge pumping 20k up.but 2018 bitcoin price dumping.but don't worry, bitcoin price again going up 20k cross in this year.
Activity: 62
February 05, 2018, 04:07:47 AM
it would not work that much because it depends on bitcoin
and would have increased
P3
Activity: 266
February 05, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Although this is very impossible, if bitcoin dropped to zero I think I will stopped in doing some bitcoin activities and wait until the right time that bitcoin will start to increase its price. Why I will stop? Because for me, that is the right time to be more productive in new things and have some fun with family.
If bitcoin goes to zero then it is the best to just get a lot of bitcoin as much as you can so just like what you said, as the bitcoin goes up again then it will start to increase its price and if you have a lot of bitcoin and just keep holding it because the price can go up to 50,000 USD they said and i believed in them because i am also bullish because of the past price movements of bitcoin.
Something really major would have to happen for BITCOIN to go to 0 making it useless as a cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
February 03, 2018, 12:05:37 PM
There should be a reason behind decreasing price in bitcoins, Which are us. I mean bitcoin's users. The price can be down or maybe downtrend if bitcoin users lift there interest in bitcoins, Like selling their all coins,deleting wallets Which case bitcoins lose its value and market can be down.Other wise its hard to goes to zero especially for bitcoins. Bitcoin's price is now 8k which is low as compare to December's rate. It doesn't mean it can go to zero.We have to wait & it will survive for sure.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 04:29:36 AM
hlo everyone.....
          bitcoin is a online crypto currency and now it is most popular then others..we use it in various pperpose in online marketing by internate...its rate may change any time...but i belive that it is impossible that bitcoin goes to zero..though bitcoin  prize rate go down  but i say that don't warry about it...
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

I believe in bitcoin and I am one hundred percent sure that bitcoin will not be make us suffer seriously. So if bitcoin goes to zero, I will still be confident to trust to it and I will wait to the time that it will rise again.

Yes I really believe in bitcoin too that's bitcoin will never goes to zero. Maybe bitcoin price goes really down but not go to zero. Unless there will be a war on this world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
February 03, 2018, 02:05:44 AM
Bitcoin can never touch zero please end the rumors create panic for newbies Bitcoin is more powerful than gold or any other asset in the world
Activity: 71
Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD
February 03, 2018, 01:51:35 AM
My teacher told me "there's no stupid question" when I was in elementary school, but why I've seen so many stupid questions in btt forum?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 03, 2018, 01:24:45 AM
Price of the bitcoin is decreasing and I think it's hard to predict the price when it increase.  But I don't think the price become zero because for surr once the bitcoin price goes to 5k dollars many people again because they want to earn more profit.  Buy more bitcoin right now because possible you earn a lot profit.  Maybe after few years the price of the bitcoin become zero but we don't know what year.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 01:16:26 AM
I do not see any symptoms. Bitcoin will not come down even if the price goes down. I think.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 01:13:01 AM
Remember that bitcoin has a limited supply of 21 million. so I think to fall to the zero price it is not possible (unless the supply becomes zero). unless the supply of bitcoin is unlimited, this might be zero. After all, there are still many investors and there are still adopters who believe in bitcoin, and certainly will not let bitcoin collapse so easily.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

That's is not going to happen. It would be insane if bitcoin goes to zero, yes it may take a deep dive but goes to zero is not a reality. I will not comment further as this is impossible to happen. Smiley
That is a total crash and I think investors will lose a lot of money including me, I don't think what is happening now is a crash
it's just a normal dump where whales are trying to bring the price down, I am sure this dilemma will end very soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
February 03, 2018, 12:52:39 AM
Cryptocurrency is always flactuating,I am sure that bitcoin will  not going to be zero unless it will be forget to us but that is impossible just wait and hold for the increasing or rising again of its price value .I trust on it,rising will be happen again .
Activity: 274
February 03, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
i dont think think price go to zero.. if decrease price maybe
You have your point and i believe  in that because as of now the bitcoin was goes down.But it's not the meaning that it goes to zero because bitcoin will never be down as zero.Maybe as of now it goes low but i know it will go up again.
Activity: 1
February 03, 2018, 12:49:19 AM
probably it will be the oposite i think after some years bitcoins currecy will be somewhere bettwen $100,000 because from time to time more and more people will start using bitcoin for almosr every aspect of thier lives so in my pridictions people will trust bitcoin more than real money
Activity: 378
February 03, 2018, 12:43:33 AM

That's is not going to happen. It would be insane if bitcoin goes to zero, yes it may take a deep dive but goes to zero is not a reality. I will not comment further as this is impossible to happen. Smiley
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 12:39:36 AM

I believe in bitcoin and I am one hundred percent sure that bitcoin will not be make us suffer seriously. So if bitcoin goes to zero, I will still be confident to trust to it and I will wait to the time that it will rise again.
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 12:36:27 AM
i thing it's never happen. because in the world same of people using this Digital currency. so if every one will be not using this Digital currency in the world then this will happen (goes zero). 
Pages:
Jump to: