Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 6. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 06:20:58 AM
Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.
currently we are not expecting any such reason which can bring bitcoin to zero.  I am hopeful that bitcoin will continue increasing its price for a long long time, because the interest of the people is still increasing and still a very little number of people know about bitcoin, therefore bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time.

I dont think that bitcoin and crypto in general would crash since it is still just in its infancy. Also, this new technology is a threat to existing models and systems already in place. Those who are fearing it do not understand its potential since they are stuck in the old times.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 06:11:39 AM
I think in the next 2-3 weeks the cost of bitcoin will return to the level of autumn 2016. That is about 1000 dollars. After this, there will be a long period of fluctuations at this level. Then, under favorable conditions, the bitcoin rate may start to rise.
copper member
Activity: 211
February 06, 2018, 06:03:02 AM
I highly doubt bitcoin will go to zero considering half the world has invested in it and will keep on investing.
Activity: 322
February 06, 2018, 06:02:02 AM
If bitcoin's value goes to zero, then it cannot be considered as an asset by everyone because it was no value. I wonder how many people would buy bitcoins if the value turns $5,000. It is not even impossible because today, it has fallen below $9,000 and there are lots of negative news about cryptocurrencies lately. There is a respondent saying that it "feels a lot life Mt. Gox days" because four years ago, there is a world's biggest cyrpto currency exchange, collapsed.
Follow the author of this article on Twitter: @adamsamson because I read a lot of articles from him.
“because I read a lot of articles from him.”

Yeah we all should follow a dude cause some random reads his articles. Totally
Activity: 788
February 06, 2018, 12:47:15 AM
If bitcoin go to zero ( maybe blockchain error, blockchain broken, etc ) i'll remove my bitcointalk account and go to hell

hahaha, just relax, but this price is very huge crash, i dont think this price can be very crash after ATH
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 12:44:35 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

This might be the case, at least initially. However, the technology behind it is here to stay. If for some reason bitcoin blows up, we will not abandon cryptocurrencies as a whole, because people have seen that the technology works and that it is useful. A world without cryptocurrencies is behind us.

I don't think it will go to zero as many people will still use it, even though it might not be milions of ppl. Also you can trade altcoins with ETH
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 12:41:44 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
The price of bitcoin may decrease it's price but it's impossible that bitcoin price goes zero,and if this happen then maybe it's already the end of bitcoin and all cryptocurrency as well.
Activity: 12
February 05, 2018, 11:10:13 PM
It will never go to zero, At minimum, you need $3500 to mine 1 BTC
Activity: 320
February 05, 2018, 11:01:02 PM
The only way bitcoin goes to zero if there is a mega natural diaster and the world loses internet and electricty for years.
I agree with you. When the world loses internet, Bitcoin will probably go down because it is dependent on the internet. Without internet connection, transaction will not be done and Bitcoin will no longer exist. And if ever this thing happens, the value of Bitcoin will go down to zero; this scenario can lead to negative thoughts to people.
if it is an opinion that can be considered. I see and give an opinion if the current price reduction of bitcoin is only temporary and will not be permanent. so in the future the issue that makes bitcoin fall and has zero value is an issue and not real.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
February 05, 2018, 10:55:17 PM
The only way bitcoin goes to zero if there is a mega natural diaster and the world loses internet and electricty for years.
I agree with you. When the world loses internet, Bitcoin will probably go down because it is dependent on the internet. Without internet connection, transaction will not be done and Bitcoin will no longer exist. And if ever this thing happens, the value of Bitcoin will go down to zero; this scenario can lead to negative thoughts to people.
Activity: 252
February 05, 2018, 10:47:08 PM
Well, we can't really assure that bitcoin will be constant in its rate/value. But if it goes to zero, no one can stop it. Thus, there will be a possibility that another cryptocurrencies will be in and Bitcoin will be replaced.
Activity: 154
February 05, 2018, 10:19:57 PM
it's impossible to drop Bitcoin from it's highest pick to zero. many investors are relying to bitcoin and many individuals are relying on bitcoin. So, for me, it is impossible to turn bitcoin into zero. The other cryptos will also not be worthless because they will continue to grow rather the going down. Your "if" is full of negative energy for us the community of the crypto currencies. The ones who are investing in the cryptos will continue to invest in them for a long time. There can be some possibilities of it going down, and that will only happen if their whole countries start to ban the keeping and usage of Bitcoin. However, it ain't gonna happen any soon for now. Even, if the whole world started creating their own cryptocurrencies,
Activity: 53
February 05, 2018, 10:19:12 PM
No its not gonna happening.
the bitcoin holder is still exist around the world.
Activity: 17
February 05, 2018, 10:15:44 PM
Actually nothing is impossible in crypto currency market but majority of my earnings come from btc. Bitcoin is here to stay and will definitely change the world. Today's generation is all about technology. Everything will be digital someday and many will start realized that BITCOIN is the number 1 option to maximize your investment.So for me bitcoin is not going to have minimum value right now.
Activity: 23
February 05, 2018, 10:13:36 PM
hat scenario was possible,  the people are dictating the price of bitcoin. When people stop buying and holding bitcoin, the value will extremely drop. Then it means all other cryptocurrencies are going to go down too. Because all other coins is one way another connected to bitcoins in price determination.
Activity: 22
February 05, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
I do not think that this will happen in future. There can be a slight drop down but it will not drastically decreased and till zero.Many people have investment stored in bitcoin and have put more than can afford into bitcoin. Bitcoin is a fragile and can be affected by so many issues- government intervention, investor confidence, alternate coins competition. I would say diversify into different investments and cryptos, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 8
February 05, 2018, 10:11:18 PM
It will never go to zero, At minimum, you need $1000 to mine 1 BTC, so that's the least value I bilieve it could ever happen

They will have to reduce the mining cost if the price is too low.
Activity: 20
February 05, 2018, 10:08:23 PM
If that's gonna happen, if btc will be goes to zero value. It means a failure in the cryptocurrency system.On the other hand if they fall to say a dollar and stayed pretty stable  then they could be used for what they were intended for, as an alternative currency, at the moment most people only see them as an investment.
Activity: 23
February 05, 2018, 10:04:00 PM
Some of the things that make bitcoin crash to zero is if other alt coins rises up which is good for investors anyway, exchange rate can kill bitcoin and Government policies can Also affect the value of bitcoin. However even if it implodes I still think that the paper koney and that currency can help us survive
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
February 05, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

Bitcoin is a good influence to people because it makes a connection between human world and digital, it also helps people to earn more money more than a normal salary and in this way people can live happily because they will work less.
Pages:
Jump to: