Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 27. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
I do believe that when btc will have a stable price it will definitely be more popular and can be accepted in almost every store and country as you won`t need to exchange your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

Bitcoin is still popular even it is,stable or not in stable there price in the market exchange value, and why?because for me bitcoin  is always carried  there fame  to the  whole global since from  the start,that it was created in the market,to help each and every country to  improve there economy,especially in trading investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has a stable price. Is the other goverment coins that change the price because is cheap to print money. Eventually some coiin in the blockchain will be the one to use and the price will be more stable. But stable will not be see in this decade. Maybe in the next one. We need a lot of work to separate money from State and have just one universal coin
First of all bitcoin price cant stable on one place because it’s a digital currency and its related with market trade so some time its price can be high and sometime its price will be low so no need to worry about anything it normal and it can happen any time so it’s out of question that bitcoin price can stay on one place if it happen so I think bitcoin can lose its value  and I’m sure that it will never be happen because bitcoin is a strong and powerful currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Bitcoin has a stable price. Is the other goverment coins that change the price because is cheap to print money. Eventually some coiin in the blockchain will be the one to use and the price will be more stable. But stable will not be see in this decade. Maybe in the next one. We need a lot of work to separate money from State and have just one universal coin
There are likely chances of anything to happen in this world. You never know what future will bring for us. In case there comes a time when we experience such kind of things, it will be really difficult for bitcoin to maintain its reputation. Bitcoin then will become less popular as the only reason behind this much success of bitcoin is that its market price is increasing significantly and that too constantly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
During this time bitcoin is still considered to have stable price since in our currency it is equivalent to 50k php to 55k php. It is only currently when bitcoin price has been continuously changinf and fluctuating which I think the reason why it become more popular. It's drastic increases and decreases encourage some netizens to join hoping that they would also earn big like what most of us here had been.
Bitcoin is worth $11,000 and if it becomes stable at this price or makes slow progress at turtle pace then it becomes essential for Bitcoin to produce more profits than any other digital asset or else people will start investing in other more promising Crypto coins.

According to me, the popularity that Bitcoin has been able to is just due to its potential of growing and giving huge profit within a short span of time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Unstable bitcoin prices are in great demand, especially if the price is stable, the more people are attracted to bitcoin, but stable bitcoin prices are not possible, because the price of digital currency will forever be unstable ...
Activity: 264
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
I think bitcoin will not be popular if the price of the bitcoin had stable price. The investors patronizing the bitcoin because of its volatility. People are enjoying go buy bitcoins because they are earning big amount of money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
no way stable price would mean why would someone even invest in it because of this nature
itself bitcoin has such a high price it is on the top. stability wont give any profit
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
stable price, may be bitcoin will not be popular. bitcoin is a global currencies. Stable price kill this hope and don't motivate such investors or traders
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
i think not anymore .. well any currency does have fix price ? for me bitcoin is the best currency now which FIAT never reach! therefore banks now are making move , they cant stop bitcoin so now they are joining the cryptocurrency..
Activity: 39
I think its not good that price of bitcoin became stable for a long time we earn a lot of profit because of its flactuating price increasing and decreasing and even though its falling down sooner or later it will coming back to it increases again.It can be useless to the investors if the price must be stable.
First of all bitcoin can’t stay one place because bitcoin is price is price is connected with market trade when the trade is good then the price will be high and if the trade is low so the price will be also so it’s out of question that bitcoin will stay remain and if bitcoin price drop so there is a possibility that bitcoin can lose its value and there is also a chance to lose its popularity I wish that bitcoin take it's price more high than ever.
Activity: 13
I think bitcoin can have future only if will have a stable price
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
From the moment CME Group launch bitcoin futures contract bitcoin will be more and more popular every day
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
bitcoin can become even more popular, if becomes stable...because stability attracts people...and it becomes more likely to use it in daily transactions in stores (as mentioned above)
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
yes I think bitcoin will remain popular because he has held the highest market, we take the example of coin ripple his price never reaches 1usd, from first he came out in2014 but he still holds the 4th position, it's because he has held the market in crypto, just as bitcoin although its price will be stable he will still be popular
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Bitcoin will not be popular if the price is stable. Imagine why people consider that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency if the price is stable. Why we need to earn that if bitcoin can help with our financial needs. I conclude that reason why bitcoin is popular because of the fluctuating of the value or the price of it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I think if the bitcoin had a stable price, would be not popular because the one concept why bitcoin is popular is the price or the value of it. So bitcoin will not get the attention of the people so bitcoin will not be popular. Good idea of the bitcoin is people able to convert it to fiat or fiat to bitcoin.

I think it will be still as popular since bitcoin is the first digital currency in the history. Even if bitcoin has stable price, it's feature like decentralization will be attractive to people. I mean who will be saying no to currency that don't need to be taxed. In fact that is one of the problem that is needed to have a solution since if bitcoin is not that volatile, I think more people and store and merchants will accept this currency.
Activity: 154
yes. stable or not, it'll still be popular. because most people use bitcoin as a source of income so what matters is that they earn, if its high, then i consider it as a bonus.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think it would not popular since bitcoin is stable value no investor willing to invest because they can not able to earn on stable price it will only used for online shopping but it would not be popular
Yes, There will be decrease in the use of bitcoin if it will become stable. People are very much amazed by the amazing tendency of bitcoin to touch unexpectedly high values in short time. Bitcoin is all the time increasing or decreasing in value which is not only exciting for the investors but also beneficial for them because they can easily make huge profits in short time. Bitcoin is not going to ever be stable in prices.
Bitcoin will might lose some people that are using it especially the traders and the short term investors but after that then there will be no problem for bitcoin because it will be going to be replaced by the businessmen in the world since they will trust bitcoin more because of the stability and the sustainability of the price that will give them comfortable transactions.
Activity: 4
I think using bitcoin to buy other currencies is a good idea
Pages:
Jump to: