Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 12. (Read 38410 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Pay off my debt and become a whale and kill over half these shit coins for the hell of it.  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
I would stay cool and wait to see it climbing higher Cheesy
+1

Activity: 602
Merit: 508
I would stay cool and wait to see it climbing higher Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
it is impossible for it, for the price of $1000 the second time just very heavy.
but if it happens of course my life will change 360 degrees and will do anything to please all those who are near me Smiley

Why should not be possible, everything in this bitcoin is still possible and many people will believe that price is going to $1000 for the second time and the time is near now. Btw I just correct your word if change your life 360 that means you are back again just like the way you are now and there is nothing change with you. I think the right way is change 180 degree  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it is impossible for it, for the price of $1000 the second time just very heavy.
but if it happens of course my life will change 360 degrees and will do anything to please all those who are near me Smiley

You mind telling us why your life would change so drastically when Bitcoin reaches $1000? Not because you own a huge load of coins right? Otherwise you wouldn't be participating in a sig campaign.

well you could hold 100 btc and still have the needs to join a sig campaign to increase your stash, or maybe he is near his goal amount(for example he want to reach 50 coin and he have 43 or something) and he need the sig to earn the rest

with those amount if btc reach 1k again, you could change your life in soem coutnries
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

You mind telling us why your life would change so drastically when Bitcoin reaches $1000? Not because you own a huge load of coins right? Otherwise you wouldn't be participating in a sig campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Say, "I told you so."

Why are all of you so anxious to get rid of your coins?
Activity: 952
The last time it it $1K, I didn't sell any of my coins. I thought it might go all the way up to $10K. It was such a shitty decision. However, if it hits the $1K mark once again, I am offloading half of my coins.  Grin

I am not greedy or anything, but if it hit $1000 I would consider it a sign.
A sign that the time has come to create another all times high.
So I will wait a bit more and see what happens.

That why we all love bitcoin, every one play's a part. If it hits 1k I did sell half of my bitcoin for sure and hold on the rest maybe for extra ticks Smiley

It's easy to say this now, but if the price suddenly shot up or gradually creeped up to 1000 dollars would you really cash out or would you be tempted to hold because it could keep going. I know 1k is essentially just an arbitrary number, but I do think it will go there again and is a worthy price for btc. I think we might have to wait a while for it and adoption to come along, but if bitcoin can get adopted by certain huge industries that can benefit from it I think bitcoin could be worth several thousands in the future.

I would sell 50% of my bitcoins if it reaches $1000 mark and keep rest with me. So i will go with selling the bitcoins and make profit out of it. So selling 50% and keeping 50% with me would keep me in level even in future the prices goes down no issues and again if prices goes high more then $1000 i would sell rest of them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Only acceptable answer is......HODL ON!   Grin

Sure, you can offload some if you want, but you'll be kicking yourself it goes to infinity and beyond the next day.

Activity: 798
21 million. I want them all.
Short LTC
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I will sell it, and have a relax time
because I know that 1000$/btc is rare  Wink Wink
legendary
Nothing, keep on holding. The key to bitcoin is to treat it like cash. Hopefully there will be a day where we won't have to dump our BTC in order to spend it.

Dont keep on holding it because the price is up and down. Better to get some profit rather than lose some btc or even didnt get anything from it. Gain from it not lose to it
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Nothing, keep on holding. The key to bitcoin is to treat it like cash. Hopefully there will be a day where we won't have to dump our BTC in order to spend it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Samurai
The last time it it $1K, I didn't sell any of my coins. I thought it might go all the way up to $10K. It was such a shitty decision. However, if it hits the $1K mark once again, I am offloading half of my coins.  Grin

Wow, sorry man.
I bet it sucks knowing you could have been sitting on lots of cash right now.
Oh well, at least you got your coins.
You could have been goxxed  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
The last time it it $1K, I didn't sell any of my coins. I thought it might go all the way up to $10K. It was such a shitty decision. However, if it hits the $1K mark once again, I am offloading half of my coins.  Grin

I am not greedy or anything, but if it hit $1000 I would consider it a sign.
A sign that the time has come to create another all times high.
So I will wait a bit more and see what happens.

That why we all love bitcoin, every one play's a part. If it hits 1k I did sell half of my bitcoin for sure and hold on the rest maybe for extra ticks Smiley

It's easy to say this now, but if the price suddenly shot up or gradually creeped up to 1000 dollars would you really cash out or would you be tempted to hold because it could keep going. I know 1k is essentially just an arbitrary number, but I do think it will go there again and is a worthy price for btc. I think we might have to wait a while for it and adoption to come along, but if bitcoin can get adopted by certain huge industries that can benefit from it I think bitcoin could be worth several thousands in the future.
legendary
It's been dropping under $1200, $1100, $1000, $900, $800, $700, $600, $500, $400, $300, and $200... It could go under $150 if the bear trend continues. Most of the price decrease happened despite more merchants choosing to accept BTC and more interest coming from governments/Wall Street. Sad

Yes if it drop from $1200 it will has a chance to raise up again to $1200 or even more because the trend now is going up and bitcoin will start to the moon soon enough after some period of time. We just need to be patience to have a skyrocketing. Why should the price decrease when so many people are accepting bitcoin as their payment for now?
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Sell Sell Sell wait errrr Buy Buy Buy errr Hold Hold Hold. one of those i guess.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1035
hold and buy more.  Cheesy
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
I would definitely hold them all--they are tied up in Monero anyhow Wink
Pages:
Jump to: