Pages:
Author

Topic: If ETH price exceed the BTC's - page 10. (Read 1147 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 116
January 07, 2018, 09:15:36 AM
If ethereum price beats bitcoin, then it will be the new king in the cryptocurremcy world! I think it is possible to happen, and if it does, then bitcoin will be a legend, something to look back and analyze with everything that happens to ethereum.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 09:13:55 AM
its not impossible.i think soon the ETH will be come close to  BTC
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
I doubt that ethereum will surpass bitcoin but if ever that it does, holders of ethereum will be super happy out of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
January 07, 2018, 09:08:36 AM
I can not rule out that the price of the ETH  will exceed the price of bitcoin, in the world of cryptocurrencies there are the most unexpected events. The ether now is very necessary for payment of transaction costs, therefore it also becomes expensive.

But the availability of ethereum is unlimited so they can print more ethereum as much as they want so the demand of ethereum will not reach the demand level of bitcoin because it's availability is limited amount of 21 Million.So ethereum don't have that much ability to reach the level of bitcoin and I hope bitcoin will be always the king.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
January 07, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
ETH price is around 1000$ ++ right now, and BTC price is around 17000$ ++
from 1000$ to 17000$ i think it is possible. If you look at the price of bitcoin in the beginning 2017, its around 1000$ too, now it is 17000$ ++
If the ETH surpass the BTC, i think the ETH holder will get very much profit.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
At this moment it looks impossible, but in future ethereum may exceed bitcoin.Ethereum is the second best coin after bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 261
January 07, 2018, 08:43:27 AM
I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?

I guess it will not happen eth price exceeds btc price, unless bitcoin die. Eth will remain number 2 after btc.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 08:40:42 AM
I can not rule out that the price of the ETH  will exceed the price of bitcoin, in the world of cryptocurrencies there are the most unexpected events. The ether now is very necessary for payment of transaction costs, therefore it also becomes expensive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 08:34:19 AM
for now bitcoin prices are still number one in cryptocurrency. but eth is always under bitcoin for price issues. if at any time eth price becomes higher than btc it is very good and will be amazing moment along the journey of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 281
January 07, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
      Maybe it will happen someday that ethereum price exceed to bitcoin but i doubt also because bitcoin has a greater value and demand compared to ethereum and the gap of ethereum price are far beyond the bitcoin price.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 07, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?
Then ETH will overcome bitcoin's price and it will be the leading coin of all. But it needs to surpass Ripple's market cap first which is covered by the bankers and let's assume that we are already there that ETH is dominating and it exceeded the price of bitcoin. Then most of the cryptocurrencies will still depend on bitcoin and majority will depend to ETH simple as that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 07, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

I am not sure that whether it is going to happen or not and it may be possible for ETH to overcome BTC. Ethereum nowadays gaining a lot of popularity as it has become one of the main sources of the payment source for the ICO's and also chart wise it has proven some good trending patterns similar to that of bitcoin.But i don't see that it will come near to bitcoin level of popularity within the short span of time, for that it will need many tons of hard work and efforts by the ETH team and their Manager's.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 07:47:26 AM
Then we would have two coins with major scalability problems Grin Though it is not completely impossible, I'd like them to find the solution for the current problem first. If it indeed were to happen, it would accumulate a large audience to non-crypto people.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
January 07, 2018, 07:30:58 AM
i can not see any scenario which that can be possible under normal circumstance. and each time ETH price makes a major rise it assures me that it is being controlled by whale banks that have been behind centralizing it and it scares me the most.

there is no logic to the rise. it is not a currency. it is not used for anything apart from ICOs. it has lots of issues including scaling and fees and bugs that cause loss of funds and a lot more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
It is impossible for the price of ETH to exceed BTC, and BTC will always confirm who is the boss of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
January 07, 2018, 07:15:57 AM
It will take the first position in the coinmarketcap top coin list. First again this depends on how much market cap it has achieved. Because being lower in the rates XRP is at top 2 position and thats only because of its high market cap and high volume being driven everyday.

If ETH surpasses the BTC then things may no the right for the BTC because it is already become useless after its heavy prices in terms of fees and confirmation speeds. Further more ETH is way faster than BTC and thus it would be always beneficial for us to use it over the upper hand.

Its not just that the prices, lighting speed but on top of that how much people are getting attracted towards it and making the fortune out of it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 07:13:50 AM
That's if well if the alternate coins come to take over cryptocurrency then we can say hello to the end of cryptocurrency because the start of fall of bitcoin will mean government's scheme must have really come to full effect to negate the development and influence of the crypto world in our globe today.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 07, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
The cryptocurrencies world is full of competition, competition between the different cryptocurrencies but one can be rest assured that the king of crypto which is bitcoin has been on top of the game ever since. But that not withstanding ethereuem becoming more higher then bitcoin in term's of price is possible because in the cryptocurrencies world volatility is the order of the day and any thing can happen with time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 07, 2018, 07:09:51 AM
I guess it depends if you are talking about the overall market cap of Bitcoin and Ethereum or the price of one individual coin. There is roughly 6 times more ETH in ciculation than Bitcoin so it would be pretty unlikely for the price of 1 ETH to pass BTC currently at $17,000
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 07:06:54 AM
Let hope that ETH will beat current btc price and ETC will beat curent ETH price, o boy there will be a big celebration on my street Smiley. I do believe that ETH might beat BTC price in the long run. What will happen ? well bitcoin price will drop and ETH will increase. Ofcourse there will be other changes in the market too.
Pages:
Jump to: