Pages:
Author

Topic: If ETH price exceed the BTC's - page 6. (Read 1147 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 09:57:46 PM
I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?

I think they will still go with bitcoin. Ethereum will make you more frustrated than bitcoin because I experience a lot of transactions where I spent a lot of gas which deducts my eth also but my transactions are still not successful.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
January 13, 2018, 05:08:43 PM
There is posibility that ethereum can exceed BTC price. But it will take a long time before it will happen. For now Bitcoin is unbeatable because of its high value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 08:10:27 AM
The possibility of ethereum price exceeding bitcoin  is very thin so do not imagine it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 07:48:13 AM
Definitely even now the price of the ethereum is undervalued. On its platform is conducted out ICOs, smart contracts are written and it develops no matter what. In the long term it will grow tens of times, but I think it couldn't reach the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 13, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
That will be absolutely ground breaking, but it's not impossible, BTC become really valuable because a lot of people using it, when a lot of people swap their usage to eth then it can make eth more valuable than BTC, and at that time we will have two valuable coin to use, I think a little rivalry is good for both coins
I actually agree. It will be hard for the ethereum to reach bitcoin if  it had a few supporter. But if everyone will be using ethereum as the main coin in cryptocurrency. Then the chances of it to be like bitcoin is more relevant. Or can be surpass bitcoin, if ever it continue to improve and be better than bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
January 13, 2018, 06:24:07 AM
Based on Ethereum's total supply, it seems highly improbable that it will ever exceed Bitcoin's price, however, there's a slight possibility that it could give Bitcoin some competition in terms of total market cap in coming years.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 06:20:06 AM
Lot of investment is necessary in ETH to exceed the BTC. ETH is still climbing and will be close to BTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
January 13, 2018, 06:15:27 AM
Bitcoin is still dominating on the market charts but the exceeding of ETH is not impossible. If ETH would succeed in prevailing over the Bitcoin there would be huge market changes that would push other undervalued altcoins to grow in the value.

I don't think that the price exceeding will happen because the Bitcoin developers will soon release the lightning network on the market and that will for sure disallow the Ethereum to match the Bitcoin price.
Activity: 93
January 13, 2018, 05:05:48 AM
I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?
For one thing, why btc's price is much higher than all other crypto coins?
Is all other crypto coin less useful  than btc?
As Eth from functional construction is better than btc, it looks possible that ETH's price can reach BTC's since they have about the same user.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 04:41:29 AM
It's not impossible but i don't think that ethereum price overcomes to Bitcoin price. It's really hard to believe this thing.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
January 13, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
If ETH price will exceed BTC's price, then i would accept it since we now that ETH is a very good contender for bitcoin in the cryptoworld. Maybe, it will only happened if there is no demand for bitcoin anymore which is unlikely to happen. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 04:23:56 AM
All hell will break lose as ETH’s market cap will break BITCOIN’s by like 7.5x which is like in the couple of trillions range iirc but that would be pretty crazy none the less
Activity: 41
January 10, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
Bitcoin would remain the most decentralized cryptocurrency, and unlike ethereum, it really scales. So nothing would change for Bitcoin.

However, the crypto world could take a hit, because a lot of people might lose money when investors see that ETH doesn't scale.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
I think it will not happen, btc remains no 1
eth does shock me in the last 6 months the price is skyrocketing ....
and even if eth exceeds bitcoin will not affect cripto
both of which are competing but I am sure eth will only reach 10% of btc
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
that's impossible it will not happen, bitcoin are more popular than ethereum, but if that's gonna happen then ethereum investors will get a big profit and nothing will happen in the crypto world its just a price increase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 10, 2018, 07:56:15 AM
The ethereum will not be able to takeover bitcoin price, there are several reason I see behind that.

1. Coin Supply - Ether has 4x time more supply then BTC.
2. Ethereum is not only a coin but it is a platform and no one like to pay 30-50$ per tx to use a platform.
3. Ethereum price will be decided by the miners in the future rather than holders like in BTC

I agree with this answer. Moreover, coupled with ethereum network fees that can not be stable and change very quickly if ethereum transactions increase. Investors are also paying attention to this. The possibility of ethereum price equal to the bitcoin price is very small.
Yeah, I agree too ethereum cannot have way to overtake  the bitcoin's price. Bitcoin is the most high crypto asset ever recorded in cryptocurrencies world.
For now I obserb Ethereum still the second best coin but if  if ethereum exceed to its price, I think this is time that bitcoin is die already.

Hahaha that's is impossible to happen now, even there's a possibility but now I can't believe that this ethereum touches the position of bitcoin in the market. Maybe it will happen after a decade, because for now ethereum value was in the under position of bit.
Activity: 168
January 10, 2018, 07:40:05 AM
if that happens then I'm sure bitcoin will be less desirable and lose the confidence of the investors, but to make it so eth reality it is necessary to have a lot of strength and other support from the community.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
January 10, 2018, 07:25:25 AM
      Maybe it will happen someday that ethereum price exceed to bitcoin but i doubt also because bitcoin has a greater value and demand compared to ethereum and the gap of ethereum price are far beyond the bitcoin price.
You are right but what is the use of thinking about something that is not going to happen ever. No offense. I was just trying to figure out the purpose behind fantasizing this, honestly. Ok maybe it will come to Reality someday but what are the chances of that again.

Yeah ETH is all good and at the top of alternative coins but it is not going to beat Bitcoin in regard of value. Bitcoin is the mother of digital currencies and the benchmark for all other Crypto coins.
Activity: 322
January 09, 2018, 08:44:17 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 09, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
The ethereum will not be able to takeover bitcoin price, there are several reason I see behind that.

1. Coin Supply - Ether has 4x time more supply then BTC.
2. Ethereum is not only a coin but it is a platform and no one like to pay 30-50$ per tx to use a platform.
3. Ethereum price will be decided by the miners in the future rather than holders like in BTC

I agree with this answer. Moreover, coupled with ethereum network fees that can not be stable and change very quickly if ethereum transactions increase. Investors are also paying attention to this. The possibility of ethereum price equal to the bitcoin price is very small.
Yeah, I agree too ethereum cannot have way to overtake  the bitcoin's price. Bitcoin is the most high crypto asset ever recorded in cryptocurrencies world.
For now I obserb Ethereum still the second best coin but if  if ethereum exceed to its price, I think this is time that bitcoin is die already.
Pages:
Jump to: