Pages:
Author

Topic: if you entered your wallet and you found 50BTC what you will do ? - page 14. (Read 15024 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
yes i guy i know on TOX has done this onece with 100 + coins which were worth more than 500 $ each then..
he dd some error in typing the addy...it happens ,u know.
Activity: 446
Merit: 251
diversify. I'd take half of it and invest in 2-3 projects I care about and would go on a little shopping spree with the rest. Smiley

What projects are you interested in?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I once found a purse in the parking lot when i worked as a bag boy at a grocery store. I returned it to the lost and found and never checked what was in it. When the women came back to the store she was so frantic she lost her purse and was so relieved that i put it in the lost and found. It brings more joy to me to seeing people happy and to help them out. My sister had the same thing happen to her, during Christmas she worked at SEARS in the mall and a lady lost her purse with $5,000 in it and she returned it with all the money in it. Turns out that 5,000 in the purse was for her heart transplant she was going to have the next day. Its good to do good and God sees that, and to be honored by God one day of all good deeds done to the people and the world means everything for someone like me and should for your too.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Well I have to check who the address owner of that 50 btc is. If I couldnt find, then the wisest act for me is separating it to some parts, like 60% in saving, 30% in investment, and for the rest, I will spend it to buy my stuffs and gambling. But it will really a problem if those btc is a scamming money, and the sender was careless when sending it to wrong address. So, we could be a guilty person if the victims find our address. Cheesy
Activity: 25
you found 50BTC transacted from someone that you dont know what you will do ?
for me i will refund it
and type a note :
dude, your money is not a toy...
tips are welcomed Smiley
--------------------------------------------
what you will do ?
and if you asked him for a tip do you think he will accept ?
or will send some of it only ?

how 50btc can come in your wallet.you have not mentioned the way Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
if suddenly in my wallet there 50BTC I will make a giveaway for you all  Grin
Activity: 58
i would definitely return 100% all of them
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
i would do something weird, i don't really know what to do with the 50 btc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I would exchange it to my bank account and would be really happy Smiley

Free 10k usd Smiley

If it is send by accident, i will return it. But if it is in a new created wallet, i cant give back...

Regards,
Joust

If it is sent by a known person by accident than that is fair enough to return it back, but what if it is sent by unknown person? Would you still return it back?? And the answer is NO. Nobody would return it back as 50 BTC is a huge amount and if that is reflecting in your wallet than I think that you are lucky and it is same as gambling, as gambling is also totally depends on luck factor, So I think you should have fun with that  Grin
I think no one would return it, only to trusted friends or close people. Me too Smiley

Regards,
Joust
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I would send it to Mark Karpeles as thanks for a job well done.

He'd turn that into 850,000 bitcoins and then lose them again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
i have a dream i get it LOL  Cheesy
if i found 50btc in my wallet i will use it for share to all of bitcoiner in the world Smiley

i will make a new coin called "givecoin" and i will buy that coin with bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
I would send it to Mark Karpeles as thanks for a job well done.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

I go check my wallet,i will not believe first,than some of them i will exchange to fiat,with next i will go shopping
and thatwhat will rest i will keep safe
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I'll just give it back, cos if I lost my own Bitcoin I hope people do the same thing. Smiley
Peoples not doing this few days ago I send 0.1 to some unknown wallet by mistake and I have never this back so I will also not send back  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I'll just give it back, cos if I lost my own Bitcoin I hope people do the same thing. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.
I will be honest, I will squander that money as if there’s no tomorrow like all the lottery winners, and I will be back to having almost no bitcoin, but men what a ride.
And that is the correct answer my friends. To everyone who is telling us how they will be refunding this money to the sender. I call it bs.
For now you can be noble and gracious because we are talking about purely hypothetical situation. But if that really happened 99% of you would just accept this money and don't bother with sending it back.
It is just too much of a temptation for normal human.

I have to agree with that. You guys might seriously believe that you would be an honest person and send the bitcoins back right now, but if it happens? 99.999% of everyone who just responded will transfer the bitcoins to another address and let the party begin. That's why I'm not going to give an answer; as a human being, you and I can't trust ourselves to make the "right" decision.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Well that is really funny question it's like near impossible to get 50BTC in one transaction by mistaken that really huge amount and nobody will send this kind of amount, for me i never get 50 mBtc  in my wallet than it's like dreaming with open eyes to get a huge amount like that. Wink
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
If someone sent that amount of bitcoin without checking the bitcoin address then I would send them 1 btc back with a message to ask them if they wanted the rest of the bitcoin back, as they should have been more careful with where they send 50 btc or $10000/£5000.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I would exchange it to my bank account and would be really happy Smiley

Free 10k usd Smiley

If it is send by accident, i will return it. But if it is in a new created wallet, i cant give back...

Regards,
Joust

If it is sent by a known person by accident than that is fair enough to return it back, but what if it is sent by unknown person? Would you still return it back?? And the answer is NO. Nobody would return it back as 50 BTC is a huge amount and if that is reflecting in your wallet than I think that you are lucky and it is same as gambling, as gambling is also totally depends on luck factor, So I think you should have fun with that  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Question : you found 50BTC transacted from someone that you dont know what you will do ?

Answer : in a mathematic network system, this thing doesn't exist.

Bitcoin network is not a lotery ... Grin
Pages:
Jump to: