Pages:
Author

Topic: if you entered your wallet and you found 50BTC what you will do ? - page 15. (Read 15024 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
you found 50BTC transacted from someone that you dont know what you will do ?
for me i will refund it
and type a note :
dude, your money is not a toy...
tips are welcomed Smiley
--------------------------------------------
what you will do ?
and if you asked him for a tip do you think he will accept ?
or will send some of it only ?

If I found 50 BTC in my wallet, I try to grow it up. It is not enough for my dreams actually and I need maybe 250 BTC.
Activity: 350
I would exchange it to my bank account and would be really happy Smiley

Free 10k usd Smiley

If it is send by accident, i will return it. But if it is in a new created wallet, i cant give back...

Regards,
Joust
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
I'm a miner so something similar happens every once in a while. As one of those "Crazy Christians" I'd have to sell off BTC5 (10%) for charity (it always comes back to me multifold), then I'd save the rest until I was forced to sell or until BTC became the standard for all buying and selling, then I'd just use it like fiat  Cheesy

If it was sent from some other address, although I know I have the right to keep them, I'd message the other person like mentioned above then see if it was on purpose. If not, I'd return everything. If you find a guys wallet you return it. If the person in front of you drop a $20 bill you pick it up and offer it to them. The end.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I will be honest, I will squander that money as if there’s no tomorrow like all the lottery winners, and I will be back to having almost no bitcoin, but men what a ride.
And that is the correct answer my friends. To everyone who is telling us how they will be refunding this money to the sender. I call it bs.
For now you can be noble and gracious because we are talking about purely hypothetical situation. But if that really happened 99% of you would just accept this money and don't bother with sending it back.
It is just too much of a temptation for normal human.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
I'd hodl it.

by the way, who want to know what people would do with 100btc?  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-would-you-do-with-100btc-1104236
Activity: 348
The Exchange for EOS Community
I'll try to understand from where they come from, and to contact the owner of that wallet with a small transaction with a note attached.
If the reply will convince me I'll send the coins back otherwise I'll spend them.
Nah I'll just spend them  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 267
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support
I will be honest, I will squander that money as if there’s no tomorrow like all the lottery winners, and I will be back to having almost no bitcoin, but men what a ride.

please invite me to your party.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I also like to think that I would post about it and try to find the owner, but honestly, we would need to be on that situation to really know what we would do. 50 BTC is a lot of money and im broke, just saying.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Umm I see this discussion has gone long enough but shouldn't this thread be moved to Off-topic like rest of the "games". Free to suggestions if I am wrong.

You're right, the problem is when will be moved
Activity: 392
Umm I see this discussion has gone long enough but shouldn't this thread be moved to Off-topic like rest of the "games". Free to suggestions if I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I'll keep it and cash it out when needed , kidding Grin but seriously, I will return it to the rightful owner. Karma is a biatch
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
if i entered my wallet and i found 50 Bitcoin on my wallet i would looking and find the sender and ask him to refund 45 Bitcoin for him and 5 Bitcoin for me as a tip,if i didnt find him/his i think i would spend it
or build my company and collect the profit and looking for the sender again Smiley

That is the right thing to do, but I believe it would be really very difficult to find the real sender who has sent to your address, so without assuring or confirming it would be very risky to send it to any random address, so unless If I'm not confirmed I would not send it to any random address, I would keep it safe in my wallet.

Yup...many people would try to scam the finder out of that 50BTC Smiley

Unless you can show undeniable proof that couldn't be edited
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
if i entered my wallet and i found 50 Bitcoin on my wallet i would looking and find the sender and ask him to refund 45 Bitcoin for him and 5 Bitcoin for me as a tip,if i didnt find him/his i think i would spend it
or build my company and collect the profit and looking for the sender again Smiley

That is the right thing to do, but I believe it would be really very difficult to find the real sender who has sent to your address, so without assuring or confirming it would be very risky to send it to any random address, so unless If I'm not confirmed I would not send it to any random address, I would keep it safe in my wallet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Probably just hoard it considering the price right now.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Cash out instantly.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it depend also on the price on bitcoin, if bitcoin is around 10k, i would probably turn them back to his owner, otherwise i would just close an eye on this matter and keep them

i remember that saomething like this happened two times already one time with a member here he opened a thread about it, and the other time with cryptsy, one user has accidentally withdrawn 60 btc due to a bug, in both case they were sent back to the owner
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Put it in a gambling website and brag to everyone, lol!
Pages:
Jump to: