Pages:
Author

Topic: if you entered your wallet and you found 50BTC what you will do ? - page 11. (Read 15024 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I will wake up from my sleep

This was a very short answer, but very fitting and funny; I remember a few instances in which I had a dream where I was a millionaire, only to discover after I woke up that it was a dream. It was such a shame.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I will buy big house for my family, and i spare some to them for paying my brother/sister school. And i will make something new that can earn money in real life and also i invest some bitcoin that maybe the price will go high like 2-3 years ago.

Do you know what is the current price of Bitcoin? 50BTC is ~11.000$  I think it is not enough to realize your plan.
Activity: 420
I will buy big house for my family, and i spare some to them for paying my brother/sister school. And i will make something new that can earn money in real life and also i invest some bitcoin that maybe the price will go high like 2-3 years ago.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
i will take, and sillent  Grin
yes, a great chance to wd not in vain right.
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

you can call that ninja moves  Grin
i dont say that i dont beleive to those who will return it
but when it happen to them maybe they will think twice  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Don't know. I never expected 50BTC on my addy. And if i found, i'll sign my wallet addy as my email id or my mobile number, so that sender can contact me. And i'll ask to prove the ownership of that addy (addy, which i received from), then i'll send back all. Smiley tx fees will be that 50BTC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
I'd send back 1btc to the address with a message asking if it was a mistake, then I'll send 24btc more if they said it was a mistake. 25btc can do wonder.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
I would keep it.

If the universe decides to give me 50 BTC for free, what right would I have to refuse it?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
hmmm i'll keep it maybe
how will I know if it's really intended to be sent to me?
i'll just think that someone just felt so generous that day and randomly selected a btc address and send
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

don't wake up dream is better than real
are you don't want to get 50bitcoin Huh  Grin Grin Grin

may be i will think some one can do mugen tsukoyami Cheesy
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Well it's obviously someone's money, and not mine so i would just wait for the user who sent it to me to give it back to him. I wouldn't
even ask for a fee or a tip, but if i got it, i wouldn't argue Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
I'd immediately dump it on a local exchange and make real estate investments. Wink
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
it depends. i can't see if the funds got sent to me by mistake or on purpose as some one sent them for fun. if the coins got sent to me by mistake then the dude will most likely send a few dust transactions with a comment saying 'it was a mistake, please send them back' from the address the coins were sent. then i will surely send them back.
Activity: 490
you found 50BTC transacted from someone that you dont know what you will do ?
for me i will refund it
and type a note :
dude, your money is not a toy...
tips are welcomed Smiley
--------------------------------------------
what you will do ?
and if you asked him for a tip do you think he will accept ?
or will send some of it only ?

I would try to identify the owner of that wallet by taking a close look to the recent transactions. If I somehow found the owner I would hand him his bitcoin back . But if I cousin't find the owner I would just hold the coins for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
you found 50BTC transacted from someone that you dont know what you will do ?
for me i will refund it
and type a note :
dude, your money is not a toy...
tips are welcomed Smiley
--------------------------------------------
what you will do ?
and if you asked him for a tip do you think he will accept ?
or will send some of it only ?

You would have done the right thing to do! I know I would have done the same and would certainly get some nice reward without even asking for it Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 267
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support
I think a lot of the people that claim that they would give it back are lying.

not all Smiley
read this article
http://listverse.com/2013/09/02/10-people-who-found-big-money-and-returned-it/

10 people out of the entire planet?  Grin I'm sure there are people that would return it, but many multiples more that wouldn't. If someone accidentally sent it to you and wanted it back then you should. But what happens if the person doesn't have access to that wallet any more?

If the person doesn't have access to the wallet anymore, how can he know there is 50 extra BTC ?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
Peoples not doing this few days ago I send 0.1 to some unknown wallet by mistake and I have never this back so I will also not send back  Wink

I've been trying to get the address out of bitcoinmar for days, so I can try to track down the person who owns it... Anybody else who wants my help in this regard?
Pages:
Jump to: