Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 15. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13
Its a small amount of money to invest don't expect too much profit from it, but if that's all i have in my opinion you should split those investment into two and invest on a stablished coin in the market and the other half will go to a new altcoin which probably a risk.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
If you invest $ 50, you will get very little profit.  If you want, you can take a chance and invest in ICO.
Activity: 70
I feel an investment as small as 50$ shouldn't require as much thought. Unless you are looking for long term investment, it is not advisable to start with something as small as 50$.
If that's everything that you have on you at the moment, then you should perhaps look at IOS token. It is the highest valued coin on Binance and that shows how much potential this coin has. Do not shy away from investing there.
Activity: 182
regardless of the value of the money. although only $ 50 but can be used Investment in Cryptocurrency, And if I have that much money I will invest into IGNIS or Doge! because the coins are still cheap, but one day will also rise as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
If you had $55 you could buy Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications (New York Institute of Finance), which would unlock for you the secrets of trading any financial instrument including cryptocurrencies for profit. Much better to teach a hungry man to fish than just to give him a fish.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
I will use it in scalping . It is risky way to earn money but it very profitable. I would buy a good altcoin which price is between 1to 2 dollars .
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
If you have only $50 I will talk to you staright to the point with that amount you can only buy an altcoin only 1-2 and limited only so better to buy who the price is very cheap so once the price increase you can earn more profit but it's not sure if that happen. You can roll your profit but maybe it's little you need to trust to your self and do something how to grow your $50.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I will scalp my $50
You can earn $5-10 per day
But it's too risky
You know that
High risk high return
If you want more safest
You can try long term trading
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Last year, I bought $50 worth of PRL and then I received SHL airdrop when I stilk had the $50 PRL in my wallet. I'd invest in it because they have a great platform and they also have amazing technical and marketing support to boost the popularity of PRL and SHL in the market.
Activity: 47
I think with $ 50 if you want to buy altcoin then it will only get a little altcoin, I think if you want to have altcoin you have the option to participate in bounty campaign, here you can get altcoin for free, you need to do is campaigning ICO referred .
Activity: 182
Well $50 is a little amount though but I will look for coins that are still low in price and buy them, coins like telcoin which has a great potentials in the future. If i buy it, I will leave it for a long term and see what it will bring in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I would invest in bitcoin and would get any job to be able to increase the Deposit in parallel.
Activity: 164
For me, $ 50 is a very small investment.  It seems to me the best way to earn it is to invest in a good and promising ICO or buy new coins with a low price.
Activity: 238
If I had such a meager amount, I would first think about increasing it, what can be done through day trading. Because to invest somewhere this amount of money is stupid. Well, you buy the Ethereum and increase the capital to 2 times a month! And the not fact.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
I will invest in coin that was in a low rate, what I see first is the rate and then the development of the coin such in the future,when I follow the coin with high rate that I get will only be low profit, if I invest in the coin low rate I will be more profit.
Activity: 240
I would find a very cheap coin now and invest in it. Something like DOGE because last I checked it is still very cheap and was going for like 50 satoshis or so, so with a coin like this, I can get a good number of coins with $50 while having the fact that I have a good coin in mind.
Activity: 109
My investment strategy is to diversified meaning putting investments in different cyptocurrencies. If I have $50 right now I will put it in cheap altcoins like dent and bytecoin, these are very cheap coins with value under 1 dollar, but have a decent capitalization.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
$50 is not such a big amount, so it is able to spend it on some high risk coins which can give you everything or nothing. I had such a great experience Grin
Last spring I bought verge just for fun, I got only $15 left after I bought coins I needed, and I just choose xvg by logo Grin And this $15 become more than $1000 in December, just imagine.
So buy some low price coins with low cap. And of course prepare that your investment will become not investment at all but donation Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
For $ 50 I think I will invest in the CS coin because I see this coin has a good oscillation. Or maybe I will choose a project to buy when it has just started ICO phase one.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I don't think $50 is a good amount to invest with but nevertheless, there are still some good projects you can invest in that will give a good ROI in the long run.
I would advise you do your research well
Pages:
Jump to: