Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 11. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
try to buy coins that are very murat, like LYM, TEN, MTC. But for now I recommend MTC, because the price is very cheap, about $ 0.08
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
With low amount of money I would invest in something cheap, and always diversify in into 2-3 coins. My favorite once are Ripple, Neo and Dogecoin - they are rather safe and yet promising.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
If I had $ 50 I would invest in a cheap Altcoin like Dogecoin, ETN and a new coin coin whose price is still under $ 1. That way will probably benefit a lot.

Activity: 72
with that amount i would trade in cheap alts, of Buy cheap ICOs
Activity: 168
Try to find small volatile coins and diversify through them to quickly gain a profit and then re-invest accordingly.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
$50 is a small amount that’s why i could take the risk and i’d pick a coin which isn’t so popular to invest. Who knows.. it’s all about how lucky you’re.
Activity: 420
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
$ 50 is very little to invest in cryptocurrencies. But start with what the need to. So I would invest that $ 50 in bitcoin. It is the most reliable of all cryptocurrencies in my opinion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 17
If I had 50$ I Double my investment amount and Double, and Double .I would invest in low market cap coin that has the possibility to surge more X
Activity: 168
I think I would day trade with it till it gets into something bigger around $250/300 then put it in an Ico I am hopeful of delivering.
Activity: 60
If there is only $ 50 to invest, it's really too little, but not impossible to invest, you can look for ICO econometric cases, to buy to fame, if lucky, that money. sold out, and on the trading floor you will earn enough!
Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

I think if the capital is $ 50 USD is very minimal for investment capital. Because the good coin is worth more than $ 50 USD. Only coins rank less good that we can do investment with minimal capital.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
If you have 50 usd, my suggestion can be trade in market like forkdelta, hitbtc, idex and others. there you can choose ico coins that can be traded. I often trade with ico coins, but with a note you must learn the potential of the coin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
if i had 50 dollars i would straightly consider buying an altcoin that is valued at less than cents and in this case it will be an altcoin like BABB (BAX) and the 50 dollar will give me ownership of thousands of the BABB token and i believe it will appreciate in price in less than no time. thanks
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
50 dollars is very few and I think it is just waste of time. You can earn more than 50$ from airdrops and bounties. However, If I have to give advice, you should invest in risky coins because they can make easily 2x or 3x.
Activity: 76
You have small capital to invest to so can take big risk I am telling you two important factor below

1st
Invest in project those are at initial level or just came out from ico like Apex (cpx) great team , partnerships and great future

2nd
Next invest in project those who hv low market cap but have great potential, take a look at hydro
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Would choose the project which gathered hardcap , and there invested that money has already been tested by me several times !)
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I've definitely invest my 50$ in crypto. I'm eyeing CLC right now. I've heard great new about it and it's a great starting buy at the moment since its developing team intends to pump and buy the tokens. Aside from it, i'd also want to invest in tron.
Activity: 378
well, i don't think than 50$ is the optimum amount of money I invest in ICO: is really too small amount!

If i have 50$ i'll wait at least until i have 150$ to invest..
Well $50 is a small amount but even it is a small amount i will still invest it on ripple because ripple is one of the best altcoins and the price of ripple in the marker now is still cheap and really affordable. But the future of ripple is bright.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
well, i don't think than 50$ is the optimum amount of money I invest in ICO: is really too small amount!

If i have 50$ i'll wait at least until i have 150$ to invest..
Activity: 238
I always had $50 dollars and this is the optimum amount of money I invest in ICO, with $200 as the highest. As the time goes by, these investments of $50-$200 grew over months. I reinvest them to other that has potential to provide useful and important protocol. Now I have 60 crypto or digital assets in possesion. Some declined in value, some stays the same, some actually got to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: