Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 13. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
in my opinion, you must finish a school at first, then try to find a work and earn some money. After all, you can try to invest in crypto  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
If I only have 50 US dollars, I will only choose to invest in altcoin. Because only in this way can I have the opportunity to increase my capital quickly. Frankly speaking, it is to take 50 dollars to gamble.
Activity: 266
I'm going to invest in altcoin, which has a very low market value, and the rise of altcoin could be huge. But the BTC may not have risen much.

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
This amount of investment may be less, if it is me, will invest in some relatively low-cost currency, divide it into multiple copies, reduce the risk of existence, I think this should be what many people will do, and likewise, it increases your The time spent, the advantages and disadvantages, can only be weighed by oneself.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Sometimes they suggest for small amounts on bitcoinandpaypal.com, in the comments. Made 2.73 once in 2 hours.
Activity: 336
If I had 50$ I would buy some bitcoin,even a very small amount,but I would put it in a cold-storage hardware wallet for a long-term.Maybe one day you will get another 50$ and you will continue buying bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I would invest this money in ICO, because for trading this is a very small amount of money. But when choosing a project, you need to be very careful.
Activity: 26
I would analyze fresh companies which just successfully finished ICO, pick from them 1-2 the most perspective and buy coins for 50$.
Activity: 95
50$ I would put in some ICO. Perhaps it will rise in price several times. Buying bitcoin for such a small amount is definitely not worth it.
Activity: 84
very small amount, if I want to invest any ico then charge will need about 20$. so I can't do anything for 30$.
Activity: 378
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
$ 50 is a very small nominal if you want to invest. I think you should save the $ 50 you have today, you can collect it first with your pocket money or money from anywhere. If you invest in a very small amount, of course, the results will not be satisfactory. You must increase your capital more to invest. And I recommend investing long term.
Activity: 18
It is a small amount of money. I would split it into 10 projects and invested in them. There is a chance that some of them would take off. It's risky, but the amount of money not so much to worry about.
Activity: 19
The best thing to do is to invest the money in coins that the value is currently less than $1 or there about since the amount is not that much
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

630+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
investment is incredibly difficult.I am sure that such a small sum of money will quickly bring you your benefit,so do not expect much
Activity: 87
If I had $50 I would invest it in shit coin with very low marketcap and forget about for about 6 month because in 6 months nobody knows what might happen to a shit grow to 15x to 20x or the might get erased from the existence.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
Yes! But on that time I will make sure to choose a most promising project and buy during pre-sale and after it would listed on the markets I will sell it at the first day because I believe it will become more expensive than ICO stage.
Activity: 194
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
It makes no sense to invest $ 50 because it is a very small amount for such investments. I would have invested at least $ 1000 to get a good profit, but in fact I invested more
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
Well it's a really low amount so you have to invest in a very low priced coin which has a chance to make 1000x in the future to make some serious money from it. I can suggest you to invest in Espers , it's a very promising project with very low price. I think it has serious chance of making 100x in the future.
Activity: 168
With $ 50 now you can buy the 830 TRX, you can put in cold wallet and forget it, until TRX reach $ 1 or more you will have $ 830! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: