Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 17. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Origin Trail or Quantstamp
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
I would probably exchange it on something promising and will start waitng. At my opinion $50 is very small sum for any investments so better to buy noname tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The amount is not large, so I think it's better to invest it in ICO. And you need to do this at the pre-ico stage. Then there will be more chances to increase this amount several times
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
If I had$ 50, I'd go buy myself coffee and sandwiches. There is no point in investing such a small amount.

Lol although I wouldn't want to push anyone away from investing but this is probably true. It's best to put at least hundreds in it you're expecting any decent gains.
Activity: 560
50 dollars is not a money for investing. You must understand that 50 dollars and nothing - it's almost the same thing. I think that you need at least 10 times more to get a visible income. I can recommend you to participate in airdrops and I think you will able to increase your investment potential!
Activity: 90
This is a very small investment.  But I would take a chance and invest in a promising ICO.  The profit can be several times greater.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I would have invested in 3-4 projects that would soon have shown the profit 1 of the four projects would have paid back the investments
Activity: 330
it is very difficult to decide where to invest in such a small amount. but in your place, I would have studied the cryptocurrency market found some little-known coin and invested in the long term, that within 2 years to increase your Bank.
Activity: 83
I will invest in ETH.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
I'll invest it in to alotcoins, because there are a lot of cheaper coins, they have great potential and you can get a lot of profit, maybe 10x 20x profit
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
Well 50 usd is really very small amount. i would risk it and try to returns. and at the same time i would join bounties to get some extra to invest in long term. 
Activity: 139
buy cheap altcoins and learn to Hodl. Always give time for research and study, it will not take the risk, but it will lessen. Study there projects, know the team behind it and with wide community. If you decide already which ICO you want, buy tokens
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
With such small savings, I would start with a small investment in new promising coins and wait for them to grow, you can wait and 2 years before the coins grow and will bargain well, many so live and buy and then wait until the last and believe that the project will give a lot of profit.
I think it would be useless if you only have a small capital but you use it for long-term investment. even if the coins you buy are rising 10-fold in 2 years. the profit you will get will not be too big dude? investing is also tailored to your capital also. if your capital is not too big it's better to focus on growing for a short term like trade or something
Activity: 182
Invest in alt-coins which you think will have a bright future by looking at the graphs. There are alternate coins that is below 1$ , have a good team, low cap and the coin must have dumped at least 80% of its all time high price.

That is what I would invest into
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
This amount is well suited to taste the cryptocurrency.  If you want to risk it is better to buy young coins. If you're lucky you'll get $ 500 - $ 1000 in a year or two, if not - you'll lose money. Better buy any coin from very top 20, better not one and two, on example Ethereum and litecoin. They are guaranteed to grow in price.
Activity: 42
With such small savings, I would start with a small investment in new promising coins and wait for them to grow, you can wait and 2 years before the coins grow and will bargain well, many so live and buy and then wait until the last and believe that the project will give a lot of profit.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
If I had$ 50, I'd go buy myself coffee and sandwiches. There is no point in investing such a small amount.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
With this small amount it is very hard to buy some good coin but we can still buy good altcoin with this amount. Maybe you better buy cheap coins and trading, I think it is nicer than you do invest and hold. Or go to coinmarketcap.com and then choose good coin that the price is still low.
Activity: 153
I invested in HOLO.

Holochain stands for free, open and compatible spirit of encryption and liberalism!

The Holochain has only raised more than 20 million dollars, but their team is quietly doing the work, and the high-quality code base is a good proof!

Holo may be the next hundred-fold cryptocurrency!
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Most of my money I invested in Ethereum because I am sure that it is now undervalued and by the end of the year its price price will reach $3000 or 0.15 BTC. For the growth of price of the Ethereum there are all prerequisites and it will become the main platform for smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: