Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 12. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
$ 50 is quite a small amount but it can do something in the crypto market, You can invest in cheap altcoins with high potential growth that might fetch you returns in the long run,The best idea however is to invest in ICOs , on this however you will have to be very keen on where you put your coins as there is a number of scams in the market Good ICOs have good projects going on, Reputable development team and good managers along with a good project plans.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
There is nothing that you can do with that amount of money.
a 1% is $0,50, and sometimes you cannot even earn that by holding or just by trading.
Just spend that money and that is it.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
I think that I would invest it in my training to understand and understand myself on what plan to act. Asking for investment in the forum is not a good idea, you are just trying to shift responsibility to other people.
Activity: 182
I think if i had $50, i am investing it on etheruem, small profit to invest but i think it will be huge in a long term. These altcoin increase faster than i expected, and it will give me a break and earn a better profit someday.
Activity: 136
The only option to earn is to invest in a coin, the price of which is less than $ 1.  Or risk and invest in ICO.  The choice is yours.  But the amount of $ 50 is very small.
Activity: 241
Merit: 13
I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Of course, I would diversify my portfolio with different altcoins. It is important to look at the capitalization of the coin. Maybe I would buy EOS, SC, STRAT and NEM.
Activity: 150
I would probably invest in ICO to get at least some profit.  Even if I lose $ 50 it does not matter.
Activity: 91
50 dollars is very small, I may invest in XP or some new altcoin, npxs may be a good choice recently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
For 50$ I would invest in a beer and got drunk. You know that sometimes transactions on bitcoin or ethereum cost 50$? If you don't have money to invest go get a job, earn some money and come back.
Activity: 308
I would invest in bitcoin, although I understand that this is very little to see a great result, but first it is a very good amount
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
If i had $50, Wow there is quite a lot i could do with it. A long list but first on my list will be crypto, second will be forex and third will be purchase and sell of informative materials.

This is because crypto is the future and there is great increase recently in the crypto world and i am sure if you are able to followup and monitor, your $50 can become $500 in about a month. It all depends on how you can be ready to follow the system
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I would look at coins like NPXS or coins that have some potential but is like 0.00x or below.

Not alot of people look down on low value coins. You have to do good research on it to make sure it is a hidden dragon and get it while it is dirt cheap

NPXS had went up to 0.009 which is pretty amazing and when i know it, it was 0.004

Exactly the point I was making above
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would look at coins like NPXS or coins that have some potential but is like 0.00x or below.

Not alot of people look down on low value coins. You have to do good research on it to make sure it is a hidden dragon and get it while it is dirt cheap

NPXS had went up to 0.009 which is pretty amazing and when i know it, it was 0.004
Activity: 142
maybe i will hold on altcoin like nxt, ignis, ardor and others because altcoin is in my opinion now still under 1 $ so with 50 $ money can get altcoin more and we have gone up even a little then i will sell then. I will try the trade to raise more money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Pundix Pundix all the way :-)

Between a week I made this comment and with the market in red, Pundix has made over 100% gain, shows the impact a project with a valid product can make even where there is a turbulent market
Activity: 434
I don't think 50 dollars can do anything. For the investment, it's too little 50 dollars. You can't get a good payoff at all. The 50-dollar purchase token seems to me just a small entertainment activity.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
For $50 you can buy some altcoins. If you are fortunate enough to buy altcoins that can rise thousands of times, then your investment makes sense. Of course, I think that in most cases, a $50 investment will not generate any value.
Activity: 36
Always invest when market is down, when there is so much FUD, when people are talking that it's gonna crash. Do not invest when there are so many good news about bitcoin, eth and crypto currency probably that is a sign of big dump after a pump that exactly happened people predicted that during New York consensus conference , Bitcoin gonna hit high that did not happen , its going down.
Activity: 112
Look for ICOs. Study there projects, know the team behind it and with wide community. You can see all that with NWP solution.
Activity: 56
Go buy some very small value token. Perhap that cent per token should be nice.who know it will rise to dollar..
Pages:
Jump to: