Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 16. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 11
I think you can't do much with 50$ in crypto. Even if you buy a cheap alt coin that has high potential and it moon, you will have to wait a long time to be able to withdraw from the exchange because of the minimal withdrawal limit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
я бы вклaдывaл в кpиптoвaлютy c низкoй цeнoй . для этoгo xopoшo пoдoшeл бы ripple . или пoиcкaл кaкyю-тo кpиптoвaлютy мaлo извycтнyю. ecть шaнc, чтo oни cмoгyт yвeличитьcя в нecкoлькo paз и пpинecти пpибыль.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
50 dollars ? i am willing to come to a risky investment . choose a good little coin . for example , ncash . i think it has great potential . ncash will be used in stores around the world . the clerk user it to identify customers . customers can purchase items using ncash coins .it connects customers and shops together .
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
This is a very small investment.  To get a good profit you need to invest $ 500 and more.  I advise you to try to invest in new coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If I have $50 I will invest it in 5. I will choose in top 5 altcoins in the market that is performing very well.in those 5 altcoins ill take the risk in investing in those 5 coins. For sure 2-3 coins will result good.
Activity: 62
If I have a $ 50 capital then I will look for altcoin whose value is under $ 1 for an investment like nxt, I will do day trading so my money grows fast, then look for potentially ico
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
if I have $ 50, then I will buy ETH or LTC, because for now it is a profitable investment in my opinion, the coin coins every day increasingly experienced a significant increase, if you have more money I will invest into BCH or BTC IMHO

I agree. with ETH you are not currently doing anything wrong. if there is no hurry to wait for a small dip and then go shopping  Cool
I prefer 50% invested in bitcoin / ETH, and 50% more I will try to invest it in new coins.
Activity: 192
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I think I would split this money into three parts and put two of them into some ISO, if you look for it, now you can find good prospective projects and a third part of the ETH bought as it gradually grows.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
If i have 50 dollars i will not think twice before i invest it in bitcoin, this is because those people that took the risk of investing in crypto last year are here with good gain, so i will take 40 dollars out of 50 dollars and invest it.
Activity: 336
I would invest in assets that are not in the top 100, in order to make $ 100 out of $ 50 quickly. Then I would set the goal to make $ 200 and so on until there is at least $ 1000.
Activity: 41
If i have $50 and i want to invest,i will invest on new pundi x, there ico was success and also the coin is fast rising.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
if I have $ 50, then I will buy ETH or LTC, because for now it is a profitable investment in my opinion, the coin coins every day increasingly experienced a significant increase, if you have more money I will invest into BCH or BTC IMHO

I agree. with ETH you are not currently doing anything wrong. if there is no hurry to wait for a small dip and then go shopping  Cool
Activity: 159
Activity: 26
i wouldnt call 50$ an investment. you can try to gamble on an ico and hope it moons quickly then invest in long term coin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Did you mean $50 0r $50k? How do you want to invest with the former. That's too fucking small. But with the later, I can diversify my investment in cryptocurrency. I will Invest in bitcoin,  altcoins and ICOs like PEP NETWORK, Omnitude etc
Activity: 28
$ 50 can be invested in the etherium and wait for further growth  Cool. Or, if there is an initial understanding of the trading, make a couple hundred and continue to invest.
Well, if you have a private information on a token that plans to pump, and now its rate is small, it is clear that these $ 50 will go there.
Activity: 11
The amount is too small for me to contribute tips  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
As everyone in this thread said, this is to small amount. You will spend on transactions some of them. Also you should wait about 3 years for some considerable profit, and also it depends on what you'll go Smiley)
Activity: 193
For investments, more money is needed.  But you can invest in ICO and wait for the coin to grow 20-30 times or more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I think that such tools are generally not relevant for investing, because now many invest at least 0.5 ETH, and that's about $ 350 so the best thing is to make money on bounty projects, which are not so few on the forum today.
Pages:
Jump to: