Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 3. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I would have bought ADA and TRX. Maybe buy some IOTA. In an extreme case I would buy a ripple. Of course, it is desirable to start with a larger amount. I usually buy a few coins for this amount in appendages to the main portfolio.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
At the moment I would buy an ETH. Now is the time when it is better to buy it. Also, you can try to buy a coin that has a very low price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I'd just pick an ICO and wait for 5-10x gains, basically gambling but $50 is nothing. Do some research if $50 is a lot to you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
50 $ is enough to invest in ICO, I think you can increase your dollar with ICO, and make sure to look for ICO with a clear objective project. Try to get on the whitelist and buy coins at the pre-sale stage at a discount then you can multiply your funds.

Activity: 84
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
You can get some Ripple to keep in the long run.
Activity: 98
Last year, I bought $50 worth of PRL and then I received SHL airdrop when I stilk had the $50 PRL in my wallet. I'd invest in it because they have a great platform and they also have amazing technical and marketing support to boost the popularity of PRL and SHL in the market.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
at the moment, absolutely all investments can be profitable. so I think that it is best to invest in several promising crypto-currencies
aff
Activity: 36
Dinner with the family.
Activity: 297
the best and most correct option is to invest in Ethereum or bitcoin. it seems to me that in this way you will be able to make a big profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I wish I had so much money but it is just a dream for me nowdays,but I give you a good advice,invest this money in one good Ico that will give you good profit in a year or two.
Activity: 383
I would invest in several cryptocurrencies in this option. it seems to me that it is best to invest such a small amount in altcoin
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
The money is small anywhere but I can still use it to invest in ICO that the price is less than $1 atleast with that I can hope that it get listed at a good price
Activity: 101
In $50 I would invest in a low valued token but has potentials. I would use it for  daily trading, or information scalping specially, I would buy low valued token then watch the price to increase and make profit alteast 20-30% then sell it and do it over and over till I gain much bigger profit. Once I have earned enough from it I would invest it to a household name tokens and HODL till it gives my Lambo.
Just because it's $50 it does not mean that it's a little amount to invest with. Investing in low ranked coins is not the smartest thing to do with that amount of money. Investing in the top coins is far better than losing money.
copper member
Activity: 112
In $50 I would invest in a low valued token but has potentials. I would use it for  daily trading, or information scalping specially, I would buy low valued token then watch the price to increase and make profit alteast 20-30% then sell it and do it over and over till I gain much bigger profit. Once I have earned enough from it I would invest it to a household name tokens and HODL till it gives my Lambo.
Activity: 52
If I will given a chance to have a fifty dollars, I will invest it in bitcoins because I believe that the company of bitcoin will provides more earnings that can brings me to better life in future that I dreaming for.
Activity: 182
in my opinion the value of the $50 it is very little. So we recommend investing in a altcoin the price is still low. For example, namely Neo or stellar. If investments in altcoin a high price like the ethereum, only just a little you get.
Activity: 244
I will now list the main options. where a beginning investor can invest a small amount of money - from $ 10.
- Investments in the PAMM account
- Investments in crypto currency
- Investing in HYIPs (dangerous)
Activity: 134
I would buy coins under 1$. New coins are added every day on coinmarketcap. I know is not to munch 50$ dollars, but I know someone who invested 10$ dollars in a coin, he buy 1000 coins with 0.01 cents and now that coin is 10 dollars. Calculate yourself what profit he makes. I don't say that every new coin will be 10 dollars, but anyway can make a profit.
Activity: 406
It's a small amount for crypto, but still. I would recommend you to invest it in a SC project.  This promising newcomer to the crypto-currency market is not so much a virtual means of payment as an innovative cloud storage technology that can protect all your assets even in the case of a force majeure system failure. It is a global, decentralized repository that provides users from all over the world with an unprecedented level of privacy and security of information. The developers Of SIA cloud use local encryption, that is, they encrypt the whole file and each part of it separately. Thus, no one is able to find out what kind of files you store on the platform.
Activity: 84
I would like to be more aggresive because i can lose that money easily and gain it easily too so i would invest it to top 10 crypto currency or invest the half to the bitcoin and half to the ethereum for long holding
Pages:
Jump to: