Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 4. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Small market cap coins would be my choice. If you invest a coin of big market cap, you barely 2x your portfolio. Also consider ICOs for that less of investing, since they have a good potential to double / triple your money. By the way, to increase your portfolio, you should participate some airdrops / bounties.

Yes. I would add to make sure and do your own research on small market caps and dont just invest in any low market cap since there are plenty. Find one that's a legitimate project.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
$50 is a very small amount for investing. Perhaps with them you can invest something high-yielding but also risky, take a closer look at the ICO and altcoins
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Small market cap coins would be my choice. If you invest a coin of big market cap, you barely 2x your portfolio. Also consider ICOs for that less of investing, since they have a good potential to double / triple your money. By the way, to increase your portfolio, you should participate some airdrops / bounties.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This is not big amount of money,you can invest in any Ico going on right now or in some undervalued promising coin such as  Ada Cardano or Tron or Nem.
Activity: 65
Make a dollar Deposit in any reliable Bank in your country and you will not lose your fifty dollars.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
That is not sufficiently huge to put resources into some altcoins, but rather on the off chance that I need to pick I would pick the altcoin ls has low value esteem that I imagine that would have potential. Or then again perhaps I will contribute it to some forthcoming ICO's and crusades, all up and coming ICO's has constantly potential in the market so you won't lose benefit here.
Activity: 24
I wuold definitely invest into Lympo token, great business plan, they are also plannig to give companys share to long term hodlers Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
the crypto-currency stock market offers the opportunity to invest in every amount. With a small amount of this money of $ 50, I think you can invest in subcoins.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Too little investment. What can $50 do? I can't think of it at the moment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
If you have only $ 50, then if you are not a super professional, then you will not have any chance of earning a lot of money with this sum.
Activity: 85
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

If I had $50 in my pocket, I would buy just IOTA. Because I think t has a really low price according to many other top coins and in my opinion, it has a great growing potential.
I considered purchasing that coin though they are not that professional when it comes down to making deadlines. They like to make too many excuses on why they can't do something. I mean it's just a coin.
Activity: 154
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

If I had $50 in my pocket, I would buy just IOTA. Because I think t has a really low price according to many other top coins and in my opinion, it has a great growing potential.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
$50 in crypto market? Dude, don't get me wrong but that's not a money to invest. 50$ is for a good meal with a special someone (not even enough for that actually but you get the idea) gather some more and then consider investing. You might look for bounty campaigns for that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
50 usd is so little of money for crypto market. You can spend it in your daily life instead of investing. Try to focus on bounty campaigns and airdrops . If you are lucky you can make a better capital for investing in a couple of months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I would probably invest in a good looking running ICO or Pre-ICO because $50 is not so heavy amount of investment. If you research wisely and invest in a working project then you can probably multiply your investment in a short time period.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
If it is me, i will buy ethereum with it, participate in bounties and airdrops so when i got paid with tokens i will not have to buy some ethereum for gas. I could send my tokens to exchanges anytime i want. I could earn more than just $50 if i will be diligent enough doing my bounty tasks
Activity: 70
If I have $50 I will use it for invest at altcoin and looking for the altcoin have very low price and take based on have good reputation to take much profit. Many altcoin have low price like ripple or we could buy adex coin for making invetsment and $50 is enough for trade and we caould small profit with this altcoin. So far I am using more money to take invest and buy altcoin because can get much profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Depends how aggressive you want to be with it but I would spilt it up into 5 bits then pick 2 coins from the top 25, another 2 from the top 25-200, and then one coin outside that for a pure gamble. That way you diversify and at the same time are in some solid coins too.

50 dollars is nothing for the market of the cryptocurrency. however, even here, you can make a very small profit (as the start). You can try to buy very good but cheap altcoins like TRON, KickCoin, and Gladius.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Just 50$? You better take a beer and a macdonal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I would invest in the IAME project, because this project has very good goals and solves very global tasks in the digital world, it really is, because today we face a lot of problems that the IAME project can solve.
Pages:
Jump to: