Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 7. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
Pick an ico and leave it at least until next year.
Activity: 168
You always need to do research before investing as the market is sluggish there are many opportunities you can pick low value bets like DBC which can give some returns in short span of time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
if i had $50 i will go for tron. because tron is a good coin, and top of that the price is still and reasonable. but i believe that tron's price will climb up soon. but it also depends on your tradng strategy.
Yes indeed tron is good option. Justin sun will lead tron become the next ethereum and the price is still quiet low right now. 50$ is really good for trading and not good for hold. Just sell it when you think you already gain good profit and buy again when the price is low, its depends on your intuition though
Activity: 226
This is a very small amount, but I would buy ETH because I'm sure that it will soon grow!
Activity: 96
$50 You can invest in very promising currencies such as bto, ada, dash and participate in bounty activities to accumulate more coins. I believe that if you accumulate more, you will gain more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
it looks small money but put on bitcoin and wait 10 years. then it will be big money  Wink
To be honest, $50 is a small sum of money in the encrypted market, but it requires huge potential ICO plans or tokens to get high returns.
Activity: 20
it looks small money but put on bitcoin and wait 10 years. then it will be big money  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It is very small amount of money for investing.You can choose one good promising Ico and invest in it.If you are lucky you will make some profit in future.
Activity: 84
would recommend to take a risk and invest in unpopular coin or token. Take a look at PACcoin, for instance: your $50 could turn into $3200 in just a week. And there are many such stories
Activity: 69
If I have $50. I would invest all my money in the Ethereum because the Ethereum is the most stable Altcoins. As more and more blockchain companies choose to use smart contracts, the price of Ethereum will increase directly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Since $50 is small to start, you have to buy promising altcoins outside top 50 even 100 that has the possibility to growth in the future. Find undervalued altcoins with active dev and good project development.
Activity: 322
I would invest 50 dollars in the EOS. EOS - the only altcoin from the TOP-5, which manages to demonstrate resilience against the background of a falling market.
Activity: 653
If I have $50 I will use it for invest at altcoin and looking for the altcoin have very low price and take based on have good reputation to take much profit. Many altcoin have low price like ripple or we could buy adex coin for making invetsment and $50 is enough for trade and we caould small profit with this altcoin. So far I am using more money to take invest and buy altcoin because can get much profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

I think investing 50 bucks in the crypto market is a bad idea. This is too small a sum. I think you'd better treat your girlfriend a cocktail and forget about crypto forever. Although it is better to buy a hardware purse, if you want to learn crypto.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
If I had 50 dollars , I'll split it and buy a bunch of a potential coin with low price. check news and study the coin at first.and don't put all the eggs in one bag
With $ 50 being too little to invest, I should break up all into a penny, not to diversify the many altcoin, so be very small. As I put everything into the coin you see potential, hold on to them for a long time and do other work. So when you look back at the price they will spike. Then you will surprise and get a high profit margin.
Activity: 70
My choice would be CND. It's not that this coin is in the top 100 but the graphs recently is not giving signs of slow down to the value of the coin itself
Activity: 198
I invest in these coins

RIPPLE

DEX

NEM

At these moments, it's price very low I believe its price will be huge in these next few weeks.
Activity: 103
The amount is so small that it confuses to determine whether to invest in nothing. But you can still invest in crypto because the price of coins in this crypto is very diverse. If I have $ 50 worth of money I will invest in ADA and Ripple in the long run. Then I will start to follow ICO so I can get more coins of different kinds. I am sure that with what I do it will open up opportunities for me to get great results.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
I bought 1000000 html coins for 50$.

A solid investment is to put 30$ in BTC, and 20$ in ETH. 50$ every month and after half a year you transfer into the wallet. And meanwhile join qualitative Airdrops and Bountys.

No one can predict which coin makes x10. Investing in low caps, without diversification, is to risky.
Activity: 114
I would buy a $ 50 low-cost perspective coin, so that it gave in the near future-a double profit.
Pages:
Jump to: