Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 6. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 103
As far as crypto currency goes, I would invest in digiwage, there is a huge potential that it can give and has a very large room for further innovation as well, the dev team is also available whenever you needed to ask question and the project has a real life working site already and itndoes connect people who eant to get the jobe done and freelancers, the price now is less than a dollar but from what I am seeing the coin seems to be worth more than that, since you can apply it in real life. Digiwage seems to be promising even if you buy worth 50 usd today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Buy sweets and spend an evening watching a good movie, this is the best investment for $ 50) Then you can think about where to get more money
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
50$ is small dude if you holding Ethereum then hold eth or better pick a good altcoins that has low mcap. mate better funds to buy more tokens $50 is relatively small. goodluck!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This amount is well suited to taste the cryptocurrency.  If you want to risk it is better to buy young coins. If you're lucky you'll get $ 500 - $ 1000 in a year or two, if not - you'll lose money. Better buy any coin from very top 20, better not one and two, on example Ethereum and litecoin. They are guaranteed to grow in price so invest and be patient you will win if you make the good choice.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
for the first time with 50 dollars I will probably use to buy ethereum, then I do repeatedly with the other 50 dollars at a later time, to accumulate a lot of ethereum, I will try to trade in the market by buying another coin
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I would not invest it, because it is a little amount of money, and if you wanna invest it, you are gonna pay a huge amount of money because of the fees, you will have less than 30 after all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
that's too little capital. but you can buy some ripple coins and waves that are relatively low but have good potential.
Activity: 344
If I had $ 50 I would probably trade on altcoins. because I think $ 50 is not enough value for investment and more suitable for trading. So I will not invest with the money, but more likely to do daily trading. I think it's more worth than having to invest.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
$ 50? Are you joking? Yes, you more to port on the commission, it is better not to invest at all if you feel sorry for your means. I do not think that you have no more money. If you want to invest, allocate a large amount!
Activity: 714
Merit: 17
This is small depo.
It makes no sense to invest $ 50 because it is a very small amount for such investments. I would have invested at least $ 1000 to get a good profit, but in fact I invested more
Activity: 420
$50 to invest Huh

hmm.. i think i will invest in ETH.
why ETH ?

ETH is best coin and great for invest and trading.
$50 can be around 0.5 ETH but it sure because is really good coin to invest.
and when you have a skill of trading you will takes more profit than just invest and holding.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
right now I would invest in Ethereum. it seems to me that it will be the most profitable for me, I do not see another option
Activity: 238
If I had 50$, i prefer to begin risky. I know, It's a small amount. i Don't expect a high profit but I will Find a coin that has a good community, low price e.g. below $1 and low total supply too.  If I invest now I have a higher chance to double my money with the 50 dollar. Because I belive the market will increasing as soon as possible.
Activity: 180
tough call i think id buy 0.0060 btc then sit back and what the profit roll in  Cool maybe have a think about what colour lambo i want.
trk
Activity: 228
Depends how aggressive you want to be with it but I would spilt it up into 5 bits then pick 2 coins from the top 25, another 2 from the top 25-200, and then one coin outside that for a pure gamble. That way you diversify and at the same time are in some solid coins too.

I like this answer. Splitting it means you also divide the risk as well as divide the profit. But it is safer for a beginner to do so.
The after learning some time and get a grip of it you might use bigger amount and smaller split
Investing in ethereum also I think is still the best with safe and good potential
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Well, the only chance is to trade, but it will cost you hours of effort from $50.

good luck.

the next one will be "with $1?"

(think about flowers as I said before:)
Activity: 322
$50 is a very low to have as capital tho, but I'll find a very good altcoin that can be trusted and with a very low value like Cardano or Steem and hold for some months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
with $ 50 I will buy some altcoin and start trading it. if my profit has reached $ 500 I will start investing in some ICO and it is very profitable. even an ICO is able to promise a 2000% more ROI. a fantastic thing to invest in
Activity: 120
I think you have too little money. If you want to get a lot of income, you can choose to invest in some ICOs with a potential for growth and hold them, waiting for their prices to skyrocket. I think this requires enough luck. good luck.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
with 50 bucks I'll give my wife flowers, at least I know the reward will be there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages:
Jump to: