Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 5. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

If I had $ 50 in my hand I would invest in digital money, first I would choose a small child, I would buy it and watch it for the price I sell, because the capital is small so I just I think with $ 50 I will succeed in the investment that I choose, not much money I just want to have more experience and learn more to get more knowledge I think at My $ 50 will be multiplied by a dozen times, I believe I will do it, and it will not be long before I believe in it, with money I will be able to help my family and fulfill my dreams.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Well with the this amount you can buys some ETH to use to gas your either wallet in the future, this amount is not enough to invest on ICO projects only few coins from some exchange, you need to add more if you want to earn more.
Activity: 336
I would recommend you to invest this money in one of the most promising ico going on right now,so if you are lucky you will get good profit.
Activity: 120
well, i don't think than 50$ is the optimum amount of money I invest in ICO: is really too small amount!

If i have 50$ i'll wait at least until i have 150$ to invest..
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
this is a small amount to invest. but I think I would prefer to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum now. for me, this is the most profitable option
Activity: 383
of course at the moment it is profitable to invest anywhere, but I still from all the variety would choose Ethereum at the moment
Activity: 320
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

That 50 bucks of your's is too small, small amount for investing, so i think you must need a higher amount for investing, so that when you invest having 500 bucks it is so good to invest, and when you invest high amount, you will gain a huge profit. So what do you think now? Get some money now and invest, but take note, there is a high risk investing in cryptocurrency now, but be patient and hold you coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

If I have 50$ right now I would rather invest it for Ripple or Stellar long-term investments, why? because we can really predict the market which coin will be the next bitcoin that has thousands dollar of value after some years. Ripple and Stellar has the very cheap price with a decent market cap and large trading volume in the market today which means your investments is secured.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Buy a coin ADA. This is one of the few coins that is now cheap but has great potential. In General, the global goal of developers is to create a new decentralized economy and democratization of Finance. Well adapted to the conditions of the crypto-currency economy, the Cardano coin is also considered as a promising tool for long-term investment.
Activity: 392
i think if you invest 200$ in ICX is good but 50 is low
Activity: 350
Of course , the amount is insignificant for investments , but I would rather invest them in a new project for me, so I would check the validity of the project and in the future I would invest an amount already more significant for a good profit .
Activity: 462
Lala will be a good investment. This coin is fast moving due to its utilization when it comes to deliveries and also toy can buy many coins for as low as $0.8 as of the posting. Secondly, a good investment for me will be RIPPLE AND NEO, though it is in dip phase right now, once the value of btc goes up, then rest assured that alts will come after.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
I would get into an ICO that is already 95% to its hard cap. For sure profits will be good once the coin hits the exchanges.
Activity: 335
It feels very small $50 to invest in such large coins bitcoin or ethereum. so if I am better I bought a Neo or stellar only. The price is still quite affordable. And can be used as a short-term investment. The movement of the price fairly quickly, so it could gain the advantage quickly anyway.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
invest into etherum, than you are confused and doubtful with other coins. etherum has a definite project for the long term.
Activity: 280
If I were had a fifty dollars I will invest it in bitcoin. Even though fifty dollars is a small amount; it can still help me to start to earn small money instead of depositing it in bank or buying shares.
In bitcoins there will be a huge return on investment waiting for you.
Are you sure want to invest only $50 in bitcoin? I dont think its good decision. I dont think bitcoin can give you huge return only with small money. Small money is better to invest in low market cap coin. Put your investment in higher risk because its just small amount.
Activity: 183
just one Crypto you use, Ethereum.

buy it when the coin is down or red for $ 25.

for $ 25 dollars to back up where the Ethereum goes down deeper. because my experience is like this in dicrypto trading.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
The investment of small amounts is one of the most common mistakes. What's the point of investing $50? People with such investments expect a miracle that their money would grow several dozen times. But a miracle does not happen, and they leave crypto trading being disappointed. My advice is to save up an amount of more than $1000. This will allow you to get a good profit and try several investment strategies.
Activity: 112
If it were me, I would use it all to buy EOS.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
It is only a very small amount and you have to consider the high withdrawal fees on exchanges. My advice is that you invest time and effort in order to learn how to become a good and effective day trader. Try to make many trades as much as possible in order to utilize your profit and make your balance grow faster.
Pages:
Jump to: