Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 8. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 140
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
If you don't have enough money to invest or trade, you should  participate good bounty's and airdrops, therefore you can earn some BTC .
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
If i have just $5, i would ensure that i participate in bounty campaign in order to earn more and then invest what i have earned either in ICO or on holding coins after listing. I also think the $50 that you have can also go a long way in trading. It is  a good amount to start with. It is not what anyone cannot afford to loose. The most import thing is that you research on whatever you intend to invest in. Most times, i consider the use case of the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The crypto-currency stock market offers people the opportunity to invest in any amount of money. even if this amount is 50 dollars. With this money you can get the appropriate subcodes of your research.
Activity: 316
English-Filipino Translator
I think it depends on you mate if what coin would you invest because if you rely on someone and you dont know what the result is, it will bothered you so if you invest just make sure that is yur decision not anyone or anybody you can research what coins must be invest or have potential in short term or long term investments.
Activity: 364
If I had 50 dollars , I'll split it and buy a bunch of a potential coin with low price. check news and study the coin at first.and don't put all the eggs in one bag
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
If i had 50$ i would invest it in some promising ico which can bring you 10x or more. I think it is a good strategy to start make money.
Activity: 78
I recommend 50$ to invest in promising ICO or buy undervalued altcoin. And become a long-term investor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If I have 50 dollars I would buy neo,because potential is very big and price now cheap
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I would buy coins under $ 1. New coins are added every day to the coinmarketcap. I know that this does not mean to get $ 50, but I know someone who invested $ 10 in a coin, he buys 1000 coins with 0.01 cents, and now this coin is $ 10.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
Buy altcoin which has just appeared on the market, and the price tag is very small but with a good idea of developers. And wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If I had an extra $ 50 on my account, I would have risked investing in a HYIP project, just with the help of such a project it is possible to increase such a small amount of money in a short period of time! If you are lucky and the HYIP will not be fraud! )
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
If I had only $ 50, I would have invested them in top 300+ coin like Bancor or other good project with low capitalisation
Activity: 392
If I had $ 50 to invest in the e-money market, I would risk it. Because this is a small amount of money so if the risk does not affect my life. I will split the funds out and choose to invest in the new icos. I believe I will be profitable from this investment!
Activity: 84
The platform carries out a very high-quality bounty. TokenGo has many advantages over competitors. This project is designed to provide quality services for the ICO. It is worth considering the project for investment in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

with a small investment it is not even enough to participate in an ICO. Maybe just buy some verge for a start.
Activity: 294
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

i am planning to invest on credits coin because there are a lot of people who are interested on it and because of that we can expect for the price to grow even more in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Since $50 is a very small amount I would invest it in a big market cap coin instead of going for the risker options. As you wont have much left if your coin ends up dumping while the chances of bigger and safer coins going much low is far less. I would invest it in either Bitcoin, Ethereum or IOTA as these are the safer bets who are going to rise for sure.
Activity: 147
put that money into the ICO that you think you've learned and believe will successfully complete the ICO, investing your money as long as you understand and learn it you will get much greater results in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: