Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 57. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
sorry friends, I think the fund is less
You can find additional funds by joining a bounty or airdrop program
maybe you need about 2 months to complete 1 bounty
and for airdrop you will usually get paid about 1 week
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
it is a low money to invest, but you can try to invest in altcoins that have price under $1. You can consider XVg, Funfair, Dogecoin, Tron and PAccoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Firstly I would day trade it and increase its value by atleast 200%. And then I would divide the money into 4 parts. Pick two high market cap coins like NEO and Nano, which still have potential to reach higher value and two low market cap coins which are going to be high risk high reward kind of coins.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
$50 dollar is not too bad for investing as a beginner, less loss if you invested in a project fails. For me, its better choose low priced and newly developed coin that seems promising and has a nice and good roadmap
Activity: 112
In my personal opinion, if I had $50  I would go to coinmarketcap.com and choose coins for low priced profitable cryptocurrencies especially the top ten cryptos. Taking more risk can make more profit. Good Luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
if I have so much money,
maybe some of me will pull and invest to ethereum
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
Waves is a good choice right now because its price is still quite low.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
50$ is not a lot, but what you can do is to find an ICO which accept small participation, take the maximum risk, it is just 50$, you can *10 and continue until you have a enought to invest seriously
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
first, I will invest some of my money for the crypto king. yes, bitcoin.
secondly, i will buy some other coins, yes like eth and litecoin. why do I choose litecoin? because IMO though litecoin its movement is very slow in eth appeal. but, I'm sure that litecoins will be a lucrative coin in the future.
I also invested some coins for my children later.
He is asking if what if you have 50$, I think your plans are for a greater value of money and I think that 50$ is just a small amount of money to invest into different kinds of coins and risking everything and getting a small amount of chance of propagating it.
Activity: 182
All the way up
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
That is just a small amount of money but it still depends on you if you will be willing and aggressive in making your money huge and enormous, we all have to be aggressive that is one of the main skill that needs to be developed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
first, I will invest some of my money for the crypto king. yes, bitcoin.
secondly, i will buy some other coins, yes like eth and litecoin. why do I choose litecoin? because IMO though litecoin its movement is very slow in eth appeal. but, I'm sure that litecoins will be a lucrative coin in the future.
I also invested some coins for my children later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think you can buy an altcoin for $ 50 which is cheap enough, then you can hold it for the long term...
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
if you are looking for a big profit then start investing a bigger amount of money. Your 50 usd could not afford you to make you buy house and lot. Even a second hand car might be diffucult for you to buy with just 50$ of investment. It will take time before you will reach your target. Anyway if you are that luck enough in trading then that would be better of you investment. Try the BITSCHOOL ICO PROject. It will likely suit your needs especially in education wherein you can lear at the same time you earn. This is a good project since it is globally recognize and the success rate is high as expected. So if you are trying to convey in your title of the post on what to invest with your 50usd then start buying BITSCHOOL alt coin. You can also visit and check their website which is provided by the link posted below

https://bitschool.io
Activity: 168
Might try splitting them up between small volatile altcoins that can suddenly 10x or so and hope for the best.

As others have said ,$50 isn't exactly a lot.
Activity: 294
It's a small amount. Don't expect a high profit. try to trade, it is irregular and many people can not do it but much easier with small amounts. Once you have at least $250 start to invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
hello $50 is very small amount to earn good profit.my suggestion is go with these coins stellar,verge,Cardano,dent,dgb,golem. these coins are less then $1. my suggestion is also try some airdrops & bounty programs and earn some free money.best of luck.
Activity: 126
I'll put it in margin with long on bitcoin. Hope it pays of. with 50 usd you can't play safe if you want to earn alot. You need to have the go big or go home mindset. Invest in high risk coins is also a good option, Low marketcap with solid projects hopefully it pays of man. Goodluck with your 50
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Hey, I think this is amount of money you should risk and invest not in top 100 or even top 200 coins but some with very low capitalization and expect such coins to pump, that is the only way I see how you can increase your funds.
Activity: 224
I think that 50 bucks is not a sum that we risk! So you can not chew on and find some sort of altcoin that like and put there, maybe you're lucky!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
It seems to me that having such little sum it is not needed to begin that or to do. you will spend the enormous amount of time and scarcely will begin to work much. Better collect a sum more and will inlay it in perspective currency.
Pages:
Jump to: