Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 59. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I would buy Coinmetro tokens. they now have an ico and a great project. The course will then rise later and everyone has a lot of profit. Do you buy bitcoin, the fees are too high to make a profit  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Incase of I have fifty dollars , I will invest it in bitcoins. Even though the value that I have is a small amount of money still it will grows as the years goes by.
The value of fifty dollars may become one thousand dollars in future. All I need is to wait for that to happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
Ico would definitely be invested in the most promising and at everyone's ears. With such a capital it is difficult to choose from top coins, and buy either coins with a price less than a dollar or shitkoins do not want at all.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
If I had $ 50, what would I invest in?
The rise of coin prices especially bitcoin, making new investors extremely difficult to enter the market!
My experience is that only $ 50 is looking to raise capital, maybe accumulate? borrowed friends? .....!
Only trade leads that can help you increase your capital many times !, and my advice is the small floor like cryptopia, coinexchange, livecoin, etherdelta, idex ..., why? The money is too small so it's easy to bargain in small shops.
You might think, if you spend $ 50 to buy a coin, that coin increases 5 times you have $ 250, and a person with 2,500 investments, 10% growth they have earned $ 250, that is the reason at Why do you need to invest in small capitals and high risk growth rates but give you a chance to catch up quickly and increase profits!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I think it is better to invest in proven cryptocurrencies.For example as Ethereum and bitcoin.It seems to me that they now inspire the highest hopes in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

If I had $50 in my pocket I will invest it to cryptos now and I will choose coins with $1 value or less. Nowadays invest money in $1 coin is great idea because cryptos with $1 value are potentially grow now in the market. Like BTW, lately the value of it is around 0.12 USD but now the value of it is almost 0.80 USD. Meaning, you have a chance to earn huge profit in the future with you capital investment of $50.

But it is only my opinion to you. It is still up to you what will you do on your money. And, foremost, make your own study about cryptos and what coin is the best investment now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
Just Bitcoin because although it wouldn't grow as much you could sleep happily at night knowing your $50 isn't a part of a scam or gone to $0. If you wanted to be more aggressive I would shoot for a coin outside the top 200, but you would have to do some digging.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 504
i think 50 bucks to be a low amount to engage on investments but u can buy onions (deeponion) for example. This coin has a not bad potential with a great volume. also 50 is enough to make a transaction with BTC and ETH, but if u'r smart, it's best to choose low cost altcoin from 1-20sts because altcoin might give u a chance to get perspective accounts.
Activity: 110
It's a very small amount in BTC. So the transactions fee also little bit high.So you cannot take massive profits... I will definitely buy coins under the 1$.
Activity: 196
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
$50 is a very small investment. For this reason I would prefer to invest in a single coin and I expect to rise.
I would invest in coin if it was neo.
Activity: 322
with 50$ I would take the risk and invest in a new coin that got listed on coinmarketcaps. which coin? well it is important to read the whitepaper, roadmap and the team members. there are a lot of new high potentiual coins out there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
All I wanna say is that you shouldn't be asking other people about investing your money in any project, it should be solely your decision and you should properly research about the projects before investing.
Activity: 392
I will invest in i c o that has potential to grow and hold for long..
BABB would be a good choice if you really only have around $ 50, there are some other potential coins at a low price
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
I have a great story that I was involved in the last summer Smiley
I was buying altcoins, decided to make a big diversified portfolio, so this was like - I'm reading coin description, then look on community, and if the idea is great imo, I buy Cheesy I know, this is veeery wrong, but I did so.
And when I bought all that I needed - there 15$ remaining on my balance. And I decided to buy something that I dont know about. And you know what? It was Verge Grin And these 15$ became 980$(more than 1000$ in a moment)
I'm telling this to tell that if you want ti buy something on that amount - just buy something that is not well-know. It can be a rocket
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
That too small amount to start make investment in crypto, i think minimum by $1000 will be promising good return. If you would like to start by that amount, trading will be good option because possible to turn that money many time if you have good strategy and risk management. Buy BTC first and then start trading.
Activity: 30
Swissborg is low now. I think it will be x10 the end of this year.
Activity: 238
You should invest in a very cheap altcoins, of course after have studied the whitepaper, roadmap and team, then hold it for big profit.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Nowhere. 50$ is to less to invest somewhere. Or maybe i choose some very cheap tokens, which cost around 1 cent or less and buy it on etherdelta for example
Pages:
Jump to: