Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 58. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 102
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I will buy ethereum for that money. Then, I will find an ICO where I can invest my altcoins.  I will just make my bitcoin/alcoin through joining signature campaign or bounty campaign then I will add my crypto earnings to my chosen ICO with my ethereum I previously bought with my 50$.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

in a coin with a small volume
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
in 50$ i would buy a best coin with lowest marketvalue .
you can see many projects which have only $1-2 million marketcap and project is yet in developing phase .
some of them are airdrop projects like Rebellious , Equal token , Eltcoin etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
in my dinner Grin Grin
Activity: 126
you should invest in a very cheap and altcoin, of course after have studied the whitepaper and all, then hold and see, or you can do daily trading after 10 years without a single mistake you should be good Smiley
Activity: 182
BTC digitalgold x3-10
XRP finance     x5-10
NGC payment   x10-50
IXT insurance   x50-300
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

I would spend 50 dollars for pumping of accounts in social networks. Then to earn on bounty)
Activity: 21
Cardano
Activity: 180
If i have $50 to invest in, i would probably choose bitcoin because aside from bitcoin is the main coin in crypto. There are establishments that accepts bitcoin and it is easy to access to pay bills and etc. there are lots of altcoin but it is not yet acceptable by some stores.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
I won't put it in some coins that in the first possitions on crypto market but I would try to find some thrash coins which can pump easily or I would invest in waves cause i believe in near future of this coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The best is to invest in ripple, EOS, and IOTA. The returns will be good with these.
Activity: 382
No amount is too small, whether you have $50 or $20,000 to invest in cryptocurrency, if you are not well experience about trading, you will lose all your investment in no time.

A well experience trader  can turn $50 to 3 to 4 figures in a period of time.

Other contributors in this thread have shared amazing ideas how to invest $50 in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

In that case i’d go for a low cap coin. Depending on your interests, you could take a different one. Coinmarketcap is a good place to get to know new coins
for me,i will buy litecoin and just leave it to wallets,maybe 1-2 years and while waiting i will join campaigns to gain more funds,social media campaign now are the most in demand for every project,same as bounty campaigns..so while your litecoins cooking your doing other option of earning.so when time od harvesting your portfolio many alternative coins or if lucky bitcoin is on your pocket
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
invest it on a low cap coin and hope for the best.. u cant invest it in a good ico tho since they accpt more than 100$ min :/ try CPchain or MAN or POA
check this 3 out low cap with huge potentials
Activity: 238
Execute several Bounty Campaign's and sell the received tokens and then you will have not $50 any more, and it is more and here then it is possible to try to invest somewhere, or to carry out exploitative transactions at the exchanges.
Activity: 194
With just $ 50 it's really hard to think of strong earnings. You could try to participate in some new ico or bet on a coin whose market cap is very low. It's like winning the lottery. good luck
Activity: 224
If I have $ 50 I will analyze the best ICO campaign, I focus on researching thoroughly and buy those cheap tokens, with so little money I think you can just invest in the project. A new ICO can help you raise capital quickly.
Activity: 229
Hmmm.. i would invest in very perspective projects, which coins cost 0.001$ in the market. The best invest of 50$ in ICO projects with hope that their coins will give x10
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
If you have a little amount of fund like 50$ ypu just fime an erc20 token with has a low price and can be bought at 0.009 dollar or less. So you have a chance do doble it when it pump at 0.018
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
it isn't a lot of, but all of you still can do a lot of things with it. you buy usl cheap, you can buy so much how many you will be able to earn. because he has a good chance to rise highly.
Pages:
Jump to: