Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 56. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
if i had 50usd i go to dinner and eat good meat.My man,you cant make big profits with 50usd but you should do bounties so you can increase your money easily
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Depending on how much you wanted to earn and how aggressive you are. But if you want sure earnings, invest in bitcoin. Because its probable that its price would be multiple folds in a few months.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
I will  invest  in new project coz more than possible that you can  do  several X, i think now it is difficult  make  good profit with top 10-20 coins with a huge marketcap
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I would split it in half. I would invest my 25$ in the coin that I think would increase its value over time, and the other half would be in some good ICO projects. But, it's a small amount of money. You should be aggressive and take some risks on what you should do with it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Definitely in Ripple! The prospect of growth is enormous. True $ 50 is not enough to invest.
Activity: 532
 You need something crazy and risky. Because the guaranteed cryptocurrencies will not bring you a lot of money from these 50 dollars. But these scams can bring enough money, in case of luck of course.There are thousands new and potentially successful projects, choose your one  Cheesy
Activity: 184
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

I will put in Speedcash coin
What is special about this coin?

SCS has a low supply of less than 500 000 coins in total.

powerful raodmap see here http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/

Small marketcap $163 129 USD

this coin can reach 500$ in one year price now is $0,44
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
i will invest 50 $ in ripple, the price of ripple is around 1$, just invest and hold ripple while i earn some more money to invest in this coinmaket.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
yes, because BItcoin provides a huge return on investment at short period of time which is a advantage for us as a investors.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
i think i will spend this money for good ICO projects or some cheap coins in the market. my suggestion for you are Abyss, Cardstack, Grain.io or Stellar, SXDT, TIO and MWAT
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
If I'm thinking of using a small amount and calling it Cryptocurrency, I have to do the short term tradings first. Then, when the amount of money goes up, I'm investing in an ICO that makes it a good trip. Cryptocurrency can be bought for less than taking the market
Activity: 238
This is a small amount of money , and some great profit should not be expected , probably would have invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I can't even go to cinema with my family with 50$ and I hear lots of crazy ideas where to invest 50$.
if i had %50, I will buy tokens that are down but actually have pretty good potential, you can go to utrust, crypterium, worldcore, and many more
They don't have potential unless they release working project, they are all cheap for a reason.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
I will not invest in any altcoin. I think you should accumulate more capital to make better investments. At least you have to have that $ 5000. I think that is a reasonable number for you to invest.
Because $ 50 will not bring too much profit to you. and after a long time you will be discouraged. You will not like the trading anymore. That was really bad. Anyway, let's invest a lot and make a lot of money.
Activity: 504
There are a lot of people talking about the fact that $ 50 you could not do anything, of course you could buy a little crypt, but you would have to wait a very long time for this purchased project to be really relevant and promising.
Activity: 196
Waves is a good choice right now because its price is still quite low.

For some reason I would not invest in this coin. I don't think she has a future. It is very slowly moving in marketing. It seems to me that they have even stopped improve the platform.
Activity: 476
if i had %50, I will buy tokens that are down but actually have pretty good potential, you can go to utrust, crypterium, worldcore, and many more
Activity: 266
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
What! Only $ 50? Hmm seems such a small money is very difficult to be invested because I think the amount is too small if you want to enter the world of crypto. I hope you can add about $ 500 to start investing.
https://streamies.io/
For me, i am very bullish with NEO Blockchain and AI Technology this 2018 and years beyond.

Thats why you can put on a stable NEO as No fees when sending and also get a GAS Token by just holding it or EFFECT AI as decentralizing network of artificial intelligence that is powered by NEO Blockchain.

Of course study first before investing in your hard earned money.

Good luck!
Yes, I totally agree with your investment. NEO is a very hot altcoin. They have improved their technology and investors are enjoying this new face. There are many assumptions that NEO's price will reach $ 2,000 by the end of 2018. I believe that and I invested 5 NEO. For $ 50 you can own 1/3 NEO. But I think you should risk and invest more than $ 50.
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
For me, i am very bullish with NEO Blockchain and AI Technology this 2018 and years beyond.

Thats why you can put on a stable NEO as No fees when sending and also get a GAS Token by just holding it or EFFECT AI as decentralizing network of artificial intelligence that is powered by NEO Blockchain.

Of course study first before investing in your hard earned money.

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: