Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 61. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 01:23:04 PM
In my position of having a fifty dollars. I will invest it bitcoins because it will have a more valuable value in future once I invest this money in their company and management. Bitcoin makes as richer.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
February 24, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
Like many mentioned previously, my best tip would be to invest in potential coins below $1. I'd definitely go with some of the following:

1. ADA (Cardano)
2. OST
3. BLZ
4. TRX
5. TEL

PS: ADA and OST being my biggest bets out of those 5.
For $50 it is a waste of time + fees to invest in more than one coin. Also there is no gaurentee that low value coins raise more than high valued ones. It all depends on the current marketcap of the project which includes it's supply.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
February 24, 2018, 03:17:59 PM
Within this small amount the best strategy to make multiples investment in coins whose value is below 1$,so that you may have some good amount of coins,when these gorw,your investment would also grow,you should invest in cardano,Ignis,Tenix,Nxt,etc.Gradually increase your investment by reinvesting your profit.When you have good investment,then direclty invest in BTC,ETH etc.to get higher return.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 01:42:58 PM
Firstly, I will tally all the growth chart of the coin,  and if I have $50 then I will invest in right coin. I will take rationale decision.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 23, 2018, 12:33:24 PM
I will look for an alt coin that just recently launched in coinmarketcap with less than one dollar price and total supply less than 100 million. In that way, my $50 dollars can now have possibility to turn $500 in next weeks but still depends on the market. I'll carefully choose an alt coin with good technology and marketing team behind it.

Yes, the best thing here is to choose the altcoin that is pretty low in its price, but you understand it has the coolest potential. Try to deal with Dogecoin. Follow its chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

You will have to go very carefully to the choice of a coin. I was investing $ 60 in the ripple when it cost 0.20 $, profit was $ 350$, it's not much, but it was my first investment in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 09:10:37 AM
50 $ for investment of course not about fix . For that kind of money won't buy much , But in General it is wiser to split your Bank for coins to buy at least 5 coins of the perspective , respectively, before that, to analyze the coins .
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 08:47:05 AM
Like many mentioned previously, my best tip would be to invest in potential coins below $1. I'd definitely go with some of the following:

1. ADA (Cardano)
2. OST
3. BLZ
4. TRX
5. TEL

PS: ADA and OST being my biggest bets out of those 5.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 08:41:37 AM
As this is a bit small amount so I would rather choose for the altcoins which are low in cost and which can easily be purchased in this amount and those coins which can give good returns in this amount..
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 07:47:01 AM
If you had that kind of small amount, try to invest in those coins that lower than that the price, its because if you're going to invest that with those coins that have a higher price, you're only going to wait for so long until you get profit! So try to save more money then invest
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
February 23, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
I will invested in SIB it has a good price in btc now...
Activity: 196
February 23, 2018, 05:42:05 AM
it  depends on our  goal  but I'm telling  you  my best pick up  it is the DANEEL its special because it is an A.I (artificial intelligent ) programme that can help investors to manage their investment, DANEEL can Keep you informed in real time, with quality information that he gathered and analyzed himself, Alert you as soon as one of your investments is in jeopardy the  most important thing is IBM is partnered with   DANEEL  team  so  not  miss  this
Activity: 56
February 23, 2018, 05:39:31 AM
For just $50 I would go for trading, it is irregular and a lot of people are unable to do it but its much easier with small amounts. Once you have at least $500 worth it makes sense to look into ICOs.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
February 23, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
50$ is enough money to start investment. I will invest it in cheap coins that I know have a big potential of one of the successful coins in crypto. If it will multiply then I do it the same but in other coins also.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 05:34:58 AM
Just buy yourself a piece of bread to eat. What kind of investment are you talking about? You can choose the top 50 crypto currency and invest $ 1 in them. An interesting experiment will be, then you will tell
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Some years ago it was quite possible to mine cryptocurrency on PC computer. But with time the complexity of blockchains and whole process has increased. In addition competition between miners is growing. So I am not surprised that somebodies spend decent money on special equipment.
Activity: 234
February 22, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
I would start with some cheaper tokens and look for a project that seems like it is undervalued. I think Syscoin is a really good one. I also like PinkDate a lot (it has a referral bonus too). Both are practical projects that are cheap right now and have unique ideas. Don't ever spend more than you are willing to lose, but know that the most risky investments seem to have the most potential for gain. At least that is what I've experience in my time investing. I started with a small amount like you and kept investing my profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
find coins that cost cents, look at the prospect and buy them
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 22, 2018, 11:19:15 AM
Most probably yu are going to spend all your 50$ on transaction fees.
Try to increase your investment amount and wait a little more.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 22, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
if i had fifty american dollars i would invest in stuttgard because fifty dollars is too little for this market.
Pages:
Jump to: