Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 60. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
If I have $50, I will invest it in purchasing bitcoin. Since the price of bitcoin is not totally high you can grab now your opportunity to buy now.
I believe after 2 weeks, the price of bitcoin will strike at $15,000 again. The demand in bitcoin will increase after 2 weeks.
i also think so dev, if i have $ 50, i will invest in bitcoin. because this coin is very stable and promising, it will be profitable if you invest in bitcoin. but do not put all your money to invest. set aside for your purposes because we never know what happens to our economic needs.
Activity: 65
try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Buy few new coins at etherdelta
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If I have $50, I will invest it in purchasing bitcoin. Since the price of bitcoin is not totally high you can grab now your opportunity to buy now.
I believe after 2 weeks, the price of bitcoin will strike at $15,000 again. The demand in bitcoin will increase after 2 weeks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 01:35:41 PM
With such a budget, I think that there is no need to invest anywhere, I think it's better to spend $ 50 on food or something else. Better try to study the information on the forum and take advantage of the bounty
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 01:25:17 PM
I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. This token will allow users to interact with Influencers globally with no limitations caused by complicated payments policies.
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 01:16:53 PM
I will put it to investment in a good ICO that accept that kind of amount. There are ico that does not accept small amount like 10 dollar, or 50 dollar. If that the case I will search in coinmarketcap what are the coins that have a small amount below 0.5$ coin. I will look immediately the whitepaper and read. If I will found out that it have a possible good future I will take the risk with my 50$.
Activity: 336
February 28, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

In that case i’d go for a low cap coin. Depending on your interests, you could take a different one. Coinmarketcap is a good place to get to know new coins
Activity: 392
February 28, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
Try to get more funds together, but I think you should spread your investments out. I think there are some good ICOs coming up in March. One is PinkDate. I think it's a pretty good idea and it's going to be cheap with referral bonuses. Prior to any investment, make sure you think the projects you are investing in are actually legit and that you could see solving a real problem. Too many are completely impractical, unnecessary and will likely never be widely adopted.
Activity: 252
February 28, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
For the investment it's very small. It's much better you try to trade any coin, feel how the market works. Experience that feeling when the coin grows or when you lose your money. Get used to these feelings. All this must be done with a small amount of money. We need to learn how not to panic. When it's done with small amounts, you can deposit more
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 28, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
It's a small amount. Don't expect a high profit but I recommend you to buy coins with price under 1$. Coins like NEM, XRP, Cardano. In general, any altcoyin can grow strongly. The main thing is to buy successfully. Smiley
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

You can choose the crypto that you like, but to earn a big profit must have a large capital. Not all things must be started from a large capital, but can also start from a small. You can start with $ 50 and when you have extra money, you can increase your investment.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
February 28, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Dear Bro, Exactly no one can tell what is the best coin. but i can tell you my opinion.
You can choose
  • low total supply coin
  • low cost coin(under 1$)
  • Top 100 market cap coin
then buy and forget it. after i year you will thanks me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
February 28, 2018, 12:11:30 PM
Just 50$ go buy dogecoin..and make to dice game..lol..if you lucky you will get up 50$..if lose stay and look bounty again budd..hehehehe
Activity: 128
February 28, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
in lite
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
February 28, 2018, 09:59:10 AM
50 dollars is too small a sum to get a good result. I think this is an amount only to practice and learn how everything works. And then you need to increase the amount though up to $ 1,000
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
February 28, 2018, 08:33:25 AM
The investment of small amounts is one of the most common mistakes. What's the point of investing $50? People with such investments expect a miracle that their money would grow several dozen times. But a miracle does not happen, and they leave crypto trading being disappointed. My advice is to save up an amount of more than $1000. This will allow you to get a good profit and try several investment strategies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
If you had that kind of small amount, try to invest in those coins that lower than that the price, its because if you're going to invest that with those coins that have a higher price, you're only going to wait for so long until you get profit! So try to save more money then invest
Activity: 616
February 27, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
I will divide it into several categories, and the most percentage is ethereum, in part, I will choose utrust, worldcore, populous, and bitcoincash
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
February 27, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
I would have put my bucks in Bitcore (BTX). With current price you get 2.5 BTX.

They give 4% free airdrop every Monday, and the price on the coins will definitely rise.

Lol you got to be kidding me
Pages:
Jump to: