Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 15. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.
I don't think we should go for single altcoin for all investment , I know very well you are strongly restricted to get a advice to invest all 100% in single coin , but in actual it is very risky thing because no one can surely say that when the market can and when the up ( here negative factors matters much from the point view of a legimate trader ) .
Here my suggestion for myself will be in this case for the doge coin investment for 1 year atleast because this is that coin which is highly reputed and also this coin is old coin with better economical support by bulk investors .

Why do you suggest invest in MEM coin? Doge is definitely not the best option. Common...
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Neo.  Starting point of project.  ICOs are launched now - decreasing it's supply. Neo produces gas - passive income.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

I don't think we should go for single altcoin for all investment , I know very well you are strongly restricted to get a advice to invest all 100% in single coin , but in actual it is very risky thing because no one can surely say that when the market can and when the up ( here negative factors matters much from the point view of a legimate trader ) .
Here my suggestion for myself will be in this case for the doge coin investment for 1 year atleast because this is that coin which is highly reputed and also this coin is old coin with better economical support by bulk investors .
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
As much as I want to, investing 100% into just one project is a suicide move LMAO. Always diversify your assets and investments so you don't have to get hit hard when something goes wrong with the project. But if I were indeed to invest in just one coin, I'll probably pick Semux. This is a very new project and had its main net launch just a few days ago. It's definitely a good project with a new set of algorithm for blockchain - Semux BFT consensus algorithm, a new approach to DAPPS. It is a secure way to manage the blockchain without spending the electricity requirements of POW method.
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
My vote would be NEO
Activity: 966
I would put the money into Ethereum. It is the best altcoin.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Nothing. Better then generally don't invest, than to invest all in one altcoin and then regret it or suffer wondering whether you did. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, says a russian proverb.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
This is still ICO but i recommend DIW. I believe this ICO has high potential.

DIW offers a decentralized way of storing personal data such as wills, login credentials, financial related details, identification documents, KYC & KYS documentation and many more, In effect they will be using blockchain technology to keep all your data highly encrypted in a secure digital wallet or "vault" that you will have access to at any time.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Put all your money in a coin , which have an upcoming event . But its a short term investment.  for long term investment go for ripple or litecoin or tron are good options.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
might try Lite because the price is high and trade is stable, or we can see other coin charts in the market
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I would probably invest it all into Ripple because it's the next best Cryptocurrency. Yes its centralised, yes its controlled by banks but the truth is, it's the strongest altcoin after Ethereum and  the developers are constantly working on making it better, with hedgefunds and with new announcements to make its tech even better. Banks control the world of fiat, so with them using Ripple tech means that Ripple will always be used and should show growth.
Activity: 294
If 100%, i will choose BCH. I think most people would think the same to choose BCH. Because BCH has provided evidence and more benefits for investors. Not to mention the future is more secure, which is almost in harmony with Bitcoin itself. In terms of price is no doubt because the price enough better. For myself BCH can also be made as a long-term or short-term investment because the transaction process took place quickly.
Activity: 166
Merit: 24
I woud go for NEO in that case. Some ICOs coming, great wallet, GAS earnings.
Or VEN, because of the already named rebrand and it´s running partnerships with enterprises and even the chinese government.
Also waves could be a good investment. The price is still low since the dips of january, it´s got an extremely fast blockchain, the DEX and huge developments on the roadmap.

In general, I would prefer platforms instead of simple tokens if I´d have only one coin to choose.

Activity: 25
Excluding BTC and ETH, I'd go for the upcoming ICO AgroTechFarm:
ATF farm is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. The ICO project is a security token that strives to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, food and blockchain. By joining the crowdsale investors will get 30% of the companies profits. Check it out: https://ico.agrotechfarm.com/
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Selecting a single coin out of 1,500+ out there in the market is going to be tough. If I am forced to do that, then I would chose Bitcoin Cash (BCH). I know that it is going to be an extremely unpopular choice, but I have my own reasons. If Bitcoin is ever replaced as the no.1 crypto-currency, then I believe that BCH will be responsible for that. Other alts such as ETH and XRP doesn't have the capability to replace BTC.
Activity: 1064
The choice is not easy, but I will try to make it. OK, I would pick probably NEO. I believe in this Chinese platform — despite the events connected with the events on cryptomarket of the country, I am sure NEO will become very powerful alt and platform of course. I vote it will grow in times.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Ripple. I know this feel strange as XRP are centralization and controlled by banker group. MoneyGram has been announces, they interest joining partner with XRP as being tested on internal first as pilot program. As long as this being positive running, this steps will be following by others party to joining with and the demand of XRP in market will increasing for sure.
Activity: 16
Bitcoin and Ethereum I chose Ethereum.
But if you have more funds, can follow ICO as I am following. for example Astorcoin. We do not know whether to profit or not if we do not try it.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 231

I highly recommend NEO, it is backed up with legit companies in Asia and now they are aiming for US and Europe. It has also wide community and continue to expand.
Activity: 168
I like how OP said coins aside from eth and btc, but people still recommend those two. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: