Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 13. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 12
if we say hypothetically, then I would choose the BTC. This is the best option for long-term investment. If you are planning a short-term investment, then I would choose the etherium (in spite of the current situation)
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I would choose CREDITS, because it is a new project which proves to achieve very high goals. It's a completely new blockchain with very fast and low cost transactions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If you have a final decision to buy only 1 coin, you need to buy BTC and only. What is the point of guessing with other coins if they are all addicted to the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
If I had only one choice, I would definitely choose Credits. Seriously, they do good work.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Now very decently fell ETH and NEO. You can choose one of them and do not guess. The prices are too sweet to buy these coins.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
I would have invested all the money in AMS Amsterdamcoin, after eliminating the problems with the wallet, he has the greatest growth potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
In that case I would invest all my funds in neo. I am sure that in a year this coin will cost 5 times more. It is a working platform with huge support in the government of China.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
If I have no choice and should invest in only one altcoin it defenitely will be ICX. Very promising project, which capitalization can reach Ethereum.
Activity: 39
Tron is the best! Tron is a decentralized content entertainment protocol based on blockchain. Tron strives to construct a global free content entertainment system, utilizing blockchain technology. This protocol allows each user to freely publish, store, and own data. The app partners of Tron protocol include Peiwo, Obike, Gifto, Uplive, with a total of 4 millions users!  Wink
Activity: 15
I'm investing $15,000 (all money) on REBL. Why? - Because I've followed it since first informations about it clearly. I like the Rebel's team too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It would be definetly in top 100. And I would invest in Ethereum. Yes I know there are many promising project and you can do 100x profit. But at least I will not lose by investing in ethereum. I believe in ETH and its tehnology. There are many erc20 tokens support ETH.
Activity: 168
Like most people - i'd choose eth and then check back in a couple years.

As good as btc is, i think eth will definitely overtake it eventually, so that's what i'd be aiming for.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If it is Altcoin, I would prefer investing to Etherium since its market statistics is quite impressive especially at this moment wherein it already broke the 1000 -dollar mark so it also means that we may expect  from it in the future or I would probably invest it all into Ripple because it's the next best Cryptocurrency. Yes its centralised, yes its controlled by banks but the truth is, it's the strongest altcoin after Ethereum
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
If I have to invest 100% in a single coin, I would prefer Ethereum. I think It has been getting a lot of investors attention over the past few months.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If you had to put all your funds into a single altcoin, you probably have a huge appetite for risk. I`m not quite a risk taker, so my choice would be an established coin like NEO, but I suggest you take a look at PRL - it has the potential to hit top 50 spot on CMC. I assume you listen our opinions and in the end you choose one coin ONLY AFTER you do your own research!
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I would choose alt, for example EOS or NEO. I think EOS a very good project, can give a good profit for long term.
Activity: 112
I'll chose Litecoin, due to it abilities to function in many areas like exchange for goods... This is because of it's anonymity of transactions and is the most popular functions of cryptocurrency. Relatively, it also has a low tax fee.
Activity: 453
PIVX!

Because it has POS and is stealth coin, that is one of mine best features of a coin, you cannot know from whom you get that coin... And if you have a lot of money, then you can get reward from POS every day, or if you rich af, it can also be per hours...

Now you say, but that is then only best for mobsters, gangsters, and people who steal it...

well, maybe, but you should know, that it's only up to us, for what are we using it. I mostly like stealth coins because I don't want that people can know what wallet is truly mine...
Activity: 56
thats a tough one

i wouldn't want to invest all my capital into one project

but i would probably choose neo
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
NEO because the future is very bright. a coin that must be taken absolutely.
Pages:
Jump to: