Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 14. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 5
I think Tron is good one. They will go to their own blockchain soon. And I think trx will have smart contracts like ether.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I would go with NEO if I had a substantial amount of money to invest bit could only choose one coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would never invest in one coin only, but I see that is hypothetical question. I would pick NEO, because the project is very good and promising.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I have a fairly diverse portfolio, but the coins that I continue to accumulate are Coss, Spectrecoin, Rialto and Neo.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
It's very risky and not logical to invest everything in one coin but if I had to choice than I would select ETH. First of all because it's not just a good stable coin but the most usable blockchain at the moment. And ETH hasn't yet reached even a half of its potential. I hope to see a steep growth of ETH during this year.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
I would stake all in on Cardano.

Their mainnet is already out (regardless of the misleading FUDs going around claiming that they still do not have a working product at all). + They have an extremely strong team of PhDs pushing to make Cardano the best in terms of technology; and subjecting their innovations and claims to the very rigorous scientific peer-review process.

There are quite a bit of FUD and the team are not interested in hyping up and promoting their coin, ADA, atm -- but just focus on developing Cardano. Hence, IMO, it still remains pretty under-valued atm; and have a pretty decent chance to suddenly shoot up substantially once a big milestone is met.

I am completely sold by this interview with the founder:
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/cardano-founder-ada-will-better-btc-eth-1-year-interview/

Cardano Major Meeting on Feb 28 – Be on the Lookout
https://ethereumworldnews.com/cardano-major-meeting-feb-28-lookout/

Price is currently still very low due to people spreading fake FUDs about the project, while the team itself isn't interesting about marketing and hyping it up atm, but focusing on developing the codes to make Cardano the best crypto in the market in terms of its technology.

I am not so bothered with short-term speculative price pumps.. if you are aiming for a crypto with 100x or even 1000x potential.

===

But NEO would make a very good choice too! -- but that was already mentioned by many
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I think there are a few solid alt coins that have the potential to be very successful. PinkDate being one of them. They have pretty good referral benefits too as well as quite a bit of hype. Hookers on the blockchain and all Shocked
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I would invest in Litecoin because it not only light coin for mining and has a low fee taxes.
Activity: 360
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

I would definitely invest it all on ethereum because it is one of the coin that has constant utilization and a lot of people prefer to use it in transactions such as trading. I also noticed that most bounty campaigns require an etherwallet which is a sign of how truly useful it is. Also, ethereum's value these days is remarkable which draws me more to it.
Activity: 364
I would invest in monero, because the anonymity of transactions is one of the most popular functions of crypto currency
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
If it is for greater benefit, then I think I will choose NEO, because NEO looks promising, the project is very popular in Asia, and it improves ETH's shortcomings,so i am very optimistic of NEO future.
Activity: 27
i would put it on NEO.

i believe it's going to be very big this year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
i m impressed how many guys recommend shit coins like ripple for all in investments. or something shit like ambrosus
They are all go for the money. They will justify that it's a good way to make money but they are not supporting it. LOL They are not supporting it but it's their choice, we can't stop them and we all have freedom of choice. I would stick for ETH for a while when it comes to this "IF" situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Well, this is tough since my favorite altcoin isn't part of the option. Anyway, if ever i get to invest 100% in one altcoin, i guess i would go for aventus. Aventus is actually a new coin but i am confident enough that it would be profitable in long term investment especially that its technology is good.
Activity: 128
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.
Ethereum because i believe i will be he new king of crypto currencies
Activity: 107
i m impressed how many guys recommend shit coins like ripple for all in investments. or something shit like ambrosus
Activity: 19
I would probably put it in to bitcoin.
It still has the most attention and new investors start investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 56
I would never invest in one coin, it's too risky. I would join prefer joining portfolio. There are some platforms for that, but they all have some defects for me. Waiting for Safinus to launch. We'll see.
Activity: 49
Neo.  Starting point of project.  ICOs are launched now - decreasing it's supply. Neo produces gas - passive income.

Noobie here that has not had time to get into the technical side of ICOs but does organizing an ICO on some platform somehow lock some amount of the tokens or how does the decrease in supply is realized? Do they pay to the platform themselves to use it (I always assumed it would be free) or do you just mean that the ICO is paid in the platform's tokens and therefore the tokens end up to the ICO organizers and we just assume that they will never put them back in circulation? Any numbers on how much of the total supply is decreased on average by one ICO?
Activity: 39
Walton. This is the top of my list for 2018 - I urge anybody to invest an hour looking at this project.
Pages:
Jump to: