Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 18. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
 Neblio (NEBL). The project behind neblio is very innovative and it is not just a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
If i had to put all my money on one coin, I would put it all on ETH, on a solid coin so i would minimize the risk taking, ETH, BTC, NEO...
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
IOTA or ONION i don't know yet
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Of course, I would never do that. But of all the altcoins I'd choose the waves.
Waves have a high network speed with hundreds of transactions per second and a small commission, which makes it as convenient as possible to transfer cryptocurrency between network members instantly.You can use the decentralized exchange, which you can find on the Waves client.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
This is a very difficult choice. Now there are so many good coins that can make a profit. I would choose a reliable and stable coin that has existed for several years and gives a small but constant percentage of income. Most likely it will be NEM or NEO.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

Just one coin? Oke I would recommend just one coin for you, but the amount of altcoin is currently very much potentially for investment place, you will not consider it? Well, If you saw coinmarketcap last week when bitcoin prices and almost all altcoin decreased, but there just one who make me interesting, I see NEO. You know what, when the price of coin in cryptocurrency has decreased, but what happen to NEO has increased to 30% it's very weird, right? So if you have time to doing analysis on the coin, I'm feeling NEO is the one you should consider.
You know what? I think if every shitcoin had a drop but NEO was rising is because US were dumping every other coin because they own them in total supply, look at me for example, a lowlife beggar holding 20.6M out of 21M total supply, imagine the expensive life style of Americans, they are constantly jumping young and beautiful girls. NEO was going up because only China was pumping it, price didn't drop because no body has any significant amount outside of China.
Activity: 378
Deeponion is my selection for 100% invests in to 1 altcoin because it's developer are very active and making new innovations.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think if 100  % then its should be coin of top10 and in my opinion Etherium is better than any other. Great team , got used in any ico of erc20 tokens, and Buterin left advisors job and focused in 2018 in etherium so waiting something great from him.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Maybe i will invest into ripple all my investments,because it will be raising,i'm sure Wink
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Just one coin? Oke I would recommend just one coin for you, but the amount of altcoin is currently very much potentially for investment place, you will not consider it? Well, If you saw coinmarketcap last week when bitcoin prices and almost all altcoin decreased, but there just one who make me interesting, I see NEO. You know what, when the price of coin in cryptocurrency has decreased, but what happen to NEO has increased to 30% it's very weird, right? So if you have time to doing analysis on the coin, I'm feeling NEO is the one you should consider.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
Ethereum!
The OP said that exclude Etherum and bitcoin dude so why you even say Etherum here? In my personal view, Etherum classic would be lovely in the future if it was accepted as an payment method in website, same system with ETH but it seems not popularity yet.
Activity: 46
Stratis- I really believe in their crew and project and have a feeling it will make me happy by the end of 2018.

Additional coin even you just said one is ICON.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
if I had 20.000 usd to invest in just one altcoin, I would buy Hive Project token, with ticker $HVN. Currently listed just at hitbtc with price around 0,20 USD. If things go as planned and taking into consideration supply, current mcarketcap and industry of invoicing it could easily make a X10 move in this year. Always #DYOR
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
this is hard to answered because instead of bitcoin i think only ETH is the best altcoin for me rather than other altcoin however high volume support always be my considering when i decide to pick altcoin as my investment stuff and if bitcoin and Ethereum was excluding then probably my pick drop to Ripple

I will also pick ETH after BTC am having full confident on ETH. I think after few years the price of the ETH also reaches $10k. This is my prediction, and most of the people are thinking is also same.
You said ripple I don't think this coin will replace your ETH, instead of picking ripple you have other choices NEO or Waves.
Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
this is hard to answered because instead of bitcoin i think only ETH is the best altcoin for me rather than other altcoin however high volume support always be my considering when i decide to pick altcoin as my investment stuff and if bitcoin and Ethereum was excluding then probably my pick drop to Ripple
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
Uhm i wouldnt invest in only one coin. but if i do, I would probably choose waves. because it is less risky comparing with other. i wouldnt invest in a risky or already developped and priced projects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit

Definitely it will be Etherium. This is a steadily growing asset, which actually works in the market. There are a huge infrastructure of many protocols and solutions around Etherium.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I would invest in Cardano.
Well, I will also invest there 'cardano'. with the price still below $1 I can so feel it grows X100 in the next few years. It's all your decisions, do not include the opinions of others in your decision. because this will affect someday. Never store all your eggs in one basket.
If you invest all your money in just one altcoin you will feel the loss. Should invest in several coins.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
If I had to invest 100% of my funds, I would choose Ethereum, ETH has been one of the most recognizeable altcoin today and has been the backbone of most tokens. As ICO’s becoming morw popular these days, ETH., I think will have a more important role to play in the future, thus anticipating rise in value. We are already seeing ETH price increase hitting $1000 just this month, which I think will continue to grow in the coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: