Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 17. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Ripple could be promising in the future. Also high bets of Civic. these are long term bets, if you are short trader, may not work very well.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
Ripple is the right coin to invest excluding the top 2 Crypts. Ripple is platform develop by bank industry, it has solid support and still improving.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.
for me I choose the litecoin next bitcoin and etherium. I choose litecoin because it has potential and it is stable in crypto. market, and I believe that someday it will raise its value until it gets close to the value of etherium.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Definitely Neo. Very is a promising coin, and I think that it will still bring me a very good profit. Developers are constantly working to improve the project. It's the same ETH, but more perfect!
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Looks like 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 4sats - was 1sat couple of days ago lol. Getting in early is important before it goes mainstream.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/MqArNGV

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.

DYOR and Good luck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I will suggest to invest in good coins which can give you huge return for coming years like  CARDANO(ADA) because Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed.And looking at the coin cardano was just 0.11@ before one month and now its trading at 0.56$ mean almost 5x times rose. So I see that cardano will touch 2$ in next 2-3 months
Activity: 27
ICON, AION or Wanchain
Activity: 74
I am new, but probably Cardano.  I like that it is a platform like Ethereum, that has smart contracts.
Activity: 280
That's a good question and not an easy decision) But i guess i would choose between Ethereum and Neo. I think right now Ethereum is #1 but Neo has great future in my opinion. There are more and more projects based on this platform and as i know Neo has good relationships with Chinese government, so it has an incredible potential. Anyway if i have to choose only one, i would invest all my money in Ethereum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
I think I would choose Litecoin. I think it is undervalued with great potential.
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
Maybe Skycoin for me. Most other "new" coins have only plans and ideas, doing marketing and fundraising before development, or even before having any working product. Skycoin did development first before marketing, and many of the features are already deployed. That means they are less likely to fail. Although competition would be fierce
Activity: 49
I read that VIBE is going to be in a commercial on Super Bowl.
So I have invested money on it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I guest there so many good altcoin that have potential to shine in the future but if I have a lot of money I will choose to invest in Eos from the start until now I have a high believe in this project the Developer are doing hard work to develope there product and this year approximate june the platform of Eos will launch so we expect a pump up happen check out also the price chart and you will notice that this ptoject have a high chance to be popular in crypto world just my opinion.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
I dont quite understand why you need to go all with an alt?not a good to put all the eggs in one basket.But if theres only one coin to go all in it woul be NEO and nothing else,NEO has a solid platform like ETH,better transaction speed than BTC and cheaper tx fees but i wont take that path in the real world because its too risky the cryptocurrency market is too volatile.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

I would like to note this Factom. A very promising project. Negotiations are underway with large European banks. The coin is now worth about $ 70. In the company ICO bought for 10 cents.
Activity: 169
Trying to be someone... someday
This is like Sophie's Choice  Huh  I is very hard to exclude all and just pick one... a lot of them have high potential... but one "slip up" and it all goes tumbling down  Sad

My personal choice would be ADA... great team and road map (lets hope it keeps on track)... but I still stand by the rule that many experienced traders/miners advise: "never put all your eggs in one basket".
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
it would be ADA
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Bridgecoin $BCO

CryptoBridge is a decentralized exchange with revenue sharing, you get dividends by locking your bridgecoins for periods of time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

I do not know why I strongly believe in stellar, that coin price will up beyond 10$ so the answer is Stellar Lumen.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
This is a very difficult choice. Now there are so many good coins that can make a profit. I would choose a reliable and stable coin that has existed for several years and gives a small but constant percentage of income. Most likely it will be NEM or NEO.
Bullshit, NEO is not here for years, you are and you are a shill, you didn't get my point did you? I am a shill for my own coin/token a.k.a activity tokens, should I care if OP asks me not to mention anything about ETH?
Pages:
Jump to: