Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 12. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
And why in one coin?! repeat the same thing every time, break your deposit into several options, do not put all the eggs in one basket
Activity: 490
If I had the opportunity to invest in one coin I would invest In byteball. And not because it is in my subscription but because this coin has a good team that is focused on the result.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Now very decently fell ETH and NEO. You can choose one of them and do not guess. The prices are too sweet to buy these coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
i thought that XLM could be bigger in just the matter of time, because XLM kinda have similar use to ethereum and its said the fee is cheaper than ethereum and being faster too. but, if ethereum is not being excluded to choice, i will still choosing ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I think it's not really important what to buy now. Take any coin with top20 and buy it. Now excellent conditions for this, as all prices have fallen almost twice from the real...
Activity: 345
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
Uservice token (UST) for sure  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If I have to exclude ethereum and bitcoin I think I would invest all my money into onecoin. It is a cryptocurency with great potential
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Speedcash (SCS).  Easy one at the moment!  Cheesy Working product (COIN no fake promise fake team token), fast as hell, mineable, tradeable AND a total supply of 476k coins with a price of 0.6$ (but that won't last much longer).  I don't understand that in the current circumstances people invest so much money in ico's.  There are SO many scamico's and there are just too many ico's.  Why not invest in a working coin with huge grow potential?  If cryptocurrencies get adopted, they will have to be a means to pay fast and cheap. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
OK, 1 alt coin to invest in would be Litecoin. It's the bronze standard to Eth (silver) and to Bitcoin (Gold).
Will we see a price of $385 in Q2 for it, as some cryptocurrency experts are predicting?
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Bancor. If I could chose only one it would be Bancor. It didn't perform yet, because speculators cannot use it for pump and dumps. But this also means that when it will go up, it will also stay there.
Activity: 238
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
It would be AION. Too many analysts predict fantastic growth of this coin. Many advise buying at a price of up to $ 10 apiece. I do not think that many people can make mistakes at the same time. On the other hand, I am very optimistic about this project.
Activity: 250
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

why should you force the will on one coin while you can invest in many choices?
is not the result of an investment is a profit? Well, this is an opportunity that you have to create by searching and selecting into several options.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Cybermiles

Because it's Testnet result is coming on March 30 at 11:45 AM (GMT+8) through live conference and 100 times faster than Ethereum with zero gas fee and 10 sec transaction time.

Do your own research before you invest
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

100% invested in NXT
That may be one of the altcoin I think is the most potential
Activity: 126

I will vote for XVG. It was a new altcoin that appeared last year, but I believe it will replace the XRP
Activity: 112

No one is investing 100% in a single altcoin, it's a big risk
Activity: 112
Try xrb(railblocks) it's sure that you never lose because they always think about where to spread the knowledge about the their coins example of their move why the price still growing day by day is about exchanger they spread xrb in different site of exchanger so the price keep grow and grow even it's just a little still the price grow up another thing the price never go low even the price btc drop down.
that's my favorite altcoin. I invested in XRB in April last year, and it grew very fast
Activity: 103
Firstly, it is not good to invest all the funds in just one coin. if u insist this question.

I will buy CMT. For this coin's price is not high very much and I'm greedy so I won't buy the high price coins. More important, its own net is launching. The main net could be deployed with ETH's smart contracts and DApps.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
LTC

has the strongest and most secure network, lower fees than ETH or BTC, and has less volatility than others in the market.
Activity: 167

NEO would be my first choice because it is called Chinese Ethereum where Chinese community and now worldwide are supporting it. It also have tied up with so many known companies that invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: